• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
JJ's shoutouts now :3

JCz - Thank you SO much for everything you helped me with through the weekend, especially the driving me from hotel to venue thing. Sorry that you had to carry me during teams in Plus, though. :/ But g**** with the Plus event and getting 9th in singles! You da man <3
Dull - You're so cool. Sad that we didn't get to play any vBrawl though. =/ And yes, I'll try to BE LOUD. lolz
Tant - Sorry that TO'ing was so stressful for you, but the majority seemed to have a good time so g****
Buenob - Really cool ROBro, mang. Had fun talking to you, as well as the dub friendlies. We gotta fight off the Mk!
Stingers - Glad I talked to you....for like 5 secs LOL Hopefully I'll see you at Herb 3 if MD/VA goes.
Toasty - Thanks a lot for the hotel rooms, dude. I also love how hyped you get during Melee matches. "STACK IT UP!" lmao
D0N - Fun Plus friendlies
MPD - Nice guy. Glad you made it out of pools and that you beat Chibo, but I still think I'm a better player. =/
BlackG - Mk <_<
Vex - Nice meeting you. I really appreciated you going Ganon on me, but you're just too goodz. XD Nice job in singles
Lobos - GGs in Plus <3 I wouldn't mind teaming with you sometime if you were up for it :p
Bandit- Nice meeting you
Speed - We feel awkward around Melee LOL Nice talkin' to you
BMX - You got me in friendlies, but I still want that MM.
Dre - Maybe we should team sometime....? lolz
Taj - I saw your team matches vs Lain and his partner, your Mk is pretty good. Keep it up
Poyo - Lil' Poyo gettin' attention during his pool matches. Congrats XD
Aposl - .....*sigh* That won't happen again. =/ Ggs
Kenny/Lil' B/LLOD - We need to MM/Pride match x.x
Rei - Nice meetin' you
Coney - Good **** vs CO18!
Bloodcross - So glad I got to meet the face behind the troll LOL Good job vs Seibrik, hope to see ya again :)
Lain - Thanks for letting me wear your glasses :p
Chibo - Fun dittos, you really need to learn the Snake matchup <_<
Sing - Even though weren't there, hai
Sassy - We still need to play x.x
Chu - Good **** reppin' MD/VA in like every event XD
Plank - Great tourney, man. I appreciate the hard work. :)

Anyone who mistook me for JJWolf, **** you LOL jk

Everyone else- <3

My mohawk too good? :)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Kadaj said Havok was overrated.

justjoking.justwantedtostartdramabecausethatswhatallthecoolkidsdo

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lotta fun and stress. Amazing matches with anyone I played. Shoutouts later
Solid Wario bro, I really enjoyed the matches. You gotta tell me how you deal with Jash though, I couldn't even touch him at all in our second match... xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I failed so hard at this thing. was just losing to everyone and hardly won any games the whole time I was there with me getting 2 and three stocked all the time (friendlies and pools). I felt like such a beginner. This is kinda embarrassing too. I'm no top Peach player anymore. I feel like **** after this tourny. But thanks to those that heard/listen to why I was playing horrible and understood, try to make me feel better. This smash community is not filled with a bunch of *******s as I thought. Neo being one of those cool people, and I believe dullrazor. Lots more too. And yes as usual, I went all emo when I got home. Yadda yadda, you already know.

But again thanks for thoses that tried to make me feel better. You guys are really good. Outside of this emo crap, the tourny was fun. Met alot of amazing people. Though I don't think I talked or played alot of them. or I just don't remember. But it was a well spent weekend to have a nice social life for a change hanging out and bugging out with good friends. Wish I could go through that alot more often. But this tourny made it happen and I thank it for that.

even though I got destroyed by justabout everyone no matterwhat skill level they were, gg's games to all. Thats about all I will say so no emo drama will rise here, seems we have enough drama in here as it is. They way I played in pools and friendles (I lost every match in second round of pools) I got bored of this game and started to play melee. I dont know the three good players I was playing, but it was so much fun playing with them. And I was winning as well. Seems Like I still got it with Peach, somewhat. shoutouts to you guys as well. You guys are cool. But knowing me as my typical self, I be playing brawl again. But I just feel like crap to try anymore. Side bets anyone? what.a week before I play again, or less? ha ha ha!

Finished now, laters.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Sounds like Pound 4 was fun, but a lot of dumb things happened, and many people got pool *****(Excel_Zero, Koolaid, Snakeee & others) or bracket ****(DEHF & others). C'mon now, I think I saw 2 1st seeds(from 1st round pools) per pool & only 3 make it out!?

Props 2 the TOs for dealing w/ all of the stress. I know how it feels to have to create a bracket w/ noone helping. I only had to make a 32-man bracket & it was for a n00b tournament. I couldn't imagine making one for a tournament this size.

Allied

Smash Master
I failed so hard at this thing. was just losing to everyone and hardly won any games the whole time I was there with me getting 2 and three stocked all the time (friendlies and pools). I felt like such a beginner. This is kinda embarrassing too. I'm no top Peach player anymore. I feel like **** after this tourny. But thanks to those that heard/listen to why I was playing horrible and understood, try to make me feel better. This smash community is not filled with a bunch of *******s as I thought. Neo being one of those cool people, and I believe dullrazor. Lots more too. And yes as usual, I went all emo when I got home. Yadda yadda, you already know.

But again thanks for thoses that tried to make me feel better. You guys are really good. Outside of this emo crap, the tourny was fun. Met alot of amazing people. Though I don't think I talked or played alot of them. or I just don't remember. But it was a well spent weekend to have a nice social life for a change hanging out and bugging out with good friends. Wish I could go through that alot more often. But this tourny made it happen and I thank it for that.

even though I got destroyed by justabout everyone no matterwhat skill level they were, gg's games to all. Thats about all I will say so no emo drama will rise here, seems we have enough drama in here as it is. They way I played in pools and friendles (I lost every match in second round of pools) I got bored of this game and started to play melee. I dont know the three good players I was playing, but it was so much fun playing with them. And I was winning as well. Seems Like I still got it with Peach, somewhat. shoutouts to you guys as well. You guys are cool. But knowing me as my typical self, I be playing brawl again. But I just feel like crap to try anymore. Side bets anyone? what.a week before I play again, or less? ha ha ha!

Finished now, laters.
Just bring it back D.Pch you can do it!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Tournament was mad fun. Being my first National, It was just how I expected. Met alot of big names players and had a great time meeting them and playing them. Tons of skill in this tournament, pools were super hard. Sucks brawl didnt get enough attention as melee did though but its all good. Looking forward to meeting you all soon! GOD KAIS!

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
One of the highlights of the tournament was when the commentators got AlphaZealot to yell "God Kais!" during the livestream of his set with Cable. Another one was when Ksizzle was screaming as he got banana locked on Delphino by ADHD. :laugh:

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I'm still wondering why tant put me in the same frickin pool as speed. 2 md/va sonics in one pool? doesnt make sence no matter how u slice it. :(

4nace

Smash Ace
First off, it's being spread that I said this: "plank you better get me my money or i'm going to shoot your girlfriend and hang her from the ceiling."

I did not say anything about anyone's girlfriend or hanging anyone. I was making a joke referencing to SNES that if I didn't get my money I'd shoot him, I had a smile on my face while saying it. Apparantly plank had no idea about what happened at snes, according to tant and took it the wrong way.

I'll agree to the terms and apologize regardless.

Yeah, I saw plank say this in a different thread and honestly I believe you completely. Even if you said this with a completely serious face, how could anyone think you were being serious about the money? Obviously you just won the biggest brawl tournament yet and you're in a good mood. I would assume you were joking unless you were holding a gun to someone's head and even then I would think its a cap gun hhaha. How plank could be so butt hurt about this and spread it around the forums is beyond me.

Also, great work with Diddy, watching your matches on the livestream was crazy. Some of your stocks were like a combo video

- Dan

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
Yeah, I saw plank say this in a different thread and honestly I believe you completely. Even if you said this with a completely serious face, how could anyone think you were being serious about the money? Obviously you just won the biggest brawl tournament yet and you're in a good mood. I would assume you were joking unless you were holding a gun to someone's head and even then I would think its a cap gun hhaha. How plank could be so butt hurt about this and spread it around the forums is beyond me.

Also, great work with Diddy, watching your matches on the livestream was crazy. Some of your stocks were like a combo video

- Dan
There have been bigger Brawl tournaments like Clash of the Titans 4 and Genesis.

judge!

Smash Ace
: ADHD (Diddy) good stuff <3
2: Mew2King (Metaknight) diddy beats mk!
3: Ally (Snake/Metaknight) iv never felt so sad for someones loss like that ever = / i love u elliot!
4: KSizzle (Metaknight/Lucario) LUCARIO AND HIS ****ING SHANANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5: Shadow_111 (Metaknight) fun set. meh lol i get to risky in the ditto u beat me fair and square no johns
5: Judge (Metaknight) l 2 play more patient
7: Havok (Metaknight) was hopeing we could play in bracket = / o well mad respect dude fun chattin with u again
7: Logic (Olimar) you are an amazing player. very sick oli dude
9: Lee Martin (Metaknight) leeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u man fun drinkin with ya
9: Seibrik (Metaknight) nice playing u. learned some new stuff off ya great seeing u again
9: Ninjalink (Diddy) as always great chattin////seeing u again dude
9: Lain (Ice Climbers) sucks we had to face off hate playing my region in OOS
13: ChuDat (Kirby) honestly. im pretty sure your easily top 1-3 players if kirby wasent as bad as a char. srsly sick reads and amazing spaceing super close sets.
13: Malcolm (Wario) omg dude **** our pool haha. fun set sick wario...so close to beating jason!
13: Vex Kasrani (Dedede/Bowser)
13: DEHF (Falco)larry! <3 u man
17: co18 (Dedede) were going to fuggin wreck vc teams dude.
17: Sanoscy (Metaknight)
17: Candy (Snake) dude had so much fun chillin with u all weekend we didnt go to the pool!!! lmfao. next time dude
17: Alpha Zealot (Diddy)good **** dude u had some hard *** matches gj reppin us
17: DjIskascribble (Metaknight) gj dude!!!! u did amazing esp for your first OOS
17: Dekar (Diddy) i totally underestimated u. amazing diddy sucks what happened in brackets = /
17: Fatal (Snake)
17: Hunger (Wario) bah we coulda done better in teams...that was the most bs ever w/e next time
25: Atomsk (Dedede) = / the curse! its fine dude dont choke your amazing and we all know it
25: HAT (Dedede/Wario)
25: dmbrandon (Metaknight) WOW buddy. thx for lettin me put my **** in your car for the day always fun talking with you ******* <3
25: Cable (Donkey Kong) great meeting u man. amazing dk fun dubs set
25: Xzax (Metaknight) nice seein ya again
25: Infern Angelis (Snake) good **** dude. u got a lot better
25: Ling Ling (Dedede)
25: Bizkit (Snake)
33: jtails (Diddy)
33: Smash64 (Ness) u made it in with just ness...GOD KAIS lmfao the last night
33: Dapuffster (Jigglypuff/Diddy)
33: Y.B.M. (Kirby) GOD KAIS. omg your drawing...lmfao
33: Omni (Metaknight)
33: Stingers (Metaknight/ROB)
33: Junebug (Lucario/DK)
33: Bloodcross (Marth???)
33: Jash (Toon Link)nice seein ya again dude as always
33: Hyro (Toon Link) good set dude. amazing tl hopefully we meet again
33: Takeover (Snake)
33: Boss (Luigi) way to beat hunger = /. we need to get some friendlys in next time
33: Mikey Lenetia (Peach) great job mikey u prooved a lot of people how good u r this weekend
33: Zucco (Lucario) close *** set. amazing lucario
33: Pierce (Marth) nice seein ya again dude
33: NEO (Marth) we finally meet =P nice meetin ya

fun tourney. very tired from it though.

gj plank and tant for runnin this

Prawn

Smash Master
shoutouts:

the lion - ouch man put some ice on that you'll be aight.

Famous

Smash Champion
Interesting how Y.b.M. and Chu both use the red Kirby. Had they met in brackets, I wonder what would have happened. XD
Rock, Paper, Scissors on color probably...

More Shoutouts

Aposl: Nice seeing you again man...Will try to hit up more MD/VA tournies
Sassy: Fun team friendlies
Smash God: Fun Mario Ditto...I got scooped on Halberd twice XD

More shoutouts again later, lol

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Shoutouts:

Fraud/Dre: gg's the whole weekend man, teaming is always fun, we did great against lain and dekar even though we lost, we're stepping it up clearly.

Lykeios/Aaron: thanks for the ride man, really sorry I kept you waiting, I had no idea you guys were so close. fun practice in the whole room, if not for you guys practicing with me, i'm 100% sure I would've never made it out of first round pools. your wolf could be best in MD/VA IMO. and your DK is pretty sick.

Oh./Chris: taking a game from Sanoscy is no joke, you're a northern VA yoshi who has never left the state for a tourney, and an awesome dude........who farts.......alot XD. your yoshi is top 5 in the world, i'm sure of it. keep practicing with us.

Mattix/Matt: your marth still tricks the **** out of me, but our matches are so great i can't help but smile. team with me sometime.

22/brian: your snake is good man, you and amon did well in teams, i saw only 30 secs or so during your matches, but you were ****** OOS

amon/brian: good job makin it out of 1st round pools, but unfortunately, like me, your 2nd round pool was full of people who were just too good. let's both do better next time.

Ben/BMX: you and takeover got 9th in teams.........that's amazing, and I am proud. I'll be sure to step it up.

Cafe/Korn: you should've entered singles man, your MK would've given OOS quite a challenge, and IMO changed the brackets quite a bit. have more confidence in yourself.

Kenny/K-9 :/ good stuff beating me in that teams MM. i wanted you to make it out of pools so badly, you got it next time.

EE: good **** beating d. pch, and LMAO at the joke you made about him flying to the venue on his controller. let's step it up at viridian.

Tant: you did an amazing job with pound 4, don't feel bad DQ'ing anyone, you did what MD/VA T.O's need to start doing, having no mercy for lateness no matter how skilled you are.

lil b: SOVAMAN is no joke! you showed those europeans what's up, SOVA BABY!

Kadaj: SOVA is too good, you'll make it out of brackets next time. thanks for the matchup advice too, it helped.

Lain: you're an awesome dude, it's too bad we didn't get to chill, but i thought i'd let you do your own thing.

TUSM: gg's man, I really expected to lose after the first game, but I guess I pulled through in the end. mad respect on the d3, he is my secondary but I can't win any of his bad matchups, or even come close.

Infern: awesome snake, our set was pretty good, I feel like I played well even though I lost.

boss: XD I feel like I might've taken game 1 had I not SD'd, but in the end, you're just too skilled, I was really pulling for you to make top 5 man.

candy: good **** almost beating m2k and ally in teams.

chu: always good to watch you play, you did amazing against DEHF, though I have still not seen that match.

coney: good job man, don't underrate yourself man, you're skilled, sure d3 dittos are kind of stupid but you still beat the best d3 in the world IMO, and if two guys main d3 and only d3, it's gonna happen.

D0N and Famous: team friendlies were too good, I rarely see teamwork as good as that with two non top tier characters.

Bonk: fun friendlies man, let's smash more

LLOD: good peach man, I can't get through those turnips at all, I'll research the matchup, maybe it'll help. I at least won on my CP though!

JJvirus: I don't hate you man, I just troll you cause sometimes you act like you're better than you are, but you're still skilled man. don't let pound 4 discourage you, we all need to step it up (although i'm really interested in how Aposl beat you.........I honestly thought he didn't stand a chance against you.)

more later if I forgot

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm still wondering why tant put me in the same frickin pool as speed. 2 md/va sonics in one pool? doesnt make sence no matter how u slice it. :(
This is what happened to Excel_Zero & Dark.Pch. He probably just didn't realize because of all the stress.
Oh well, its over now...next time :D

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Fatal shook my hand immediately and I put it out in front of kool aid and told him good games and he refused to shake it at first until someone told him to and then he did. Just to clarify. It was a great tournament, no hard feelings towards anyone.

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
15 MKs in the bracket is a bit much but eventually raw talent will circumvent the character advantages to playing MK, like what happened with melee where pro jiggs, peach, and shiek start coming out of the woodworks to shake things up.

Congrats to Logic to making it so far, but as a GW main i'm a little disappointed to see Lou and Slik go down so fast.

Top Bottom