• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
**** that judge. i beat ally on his counterpick..HIS SNAKE

THE BEST SNAKE IN THE WORLD IN HALBERD

LUCARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and so what if he went mk round 1? yesterday i went mk vs snake in set round 1 smashville (which is what he probly wouldve played me at) and i sd'd at 10 percent and still brought it to last hit. i knew it was a fluke so i ran it back and guess what happened? ****

i still lost the set unfortunately..............................

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Explain how I'm starting up crap when K-9 steals my Kirby plush when I'm sleeping and throws him out into the street?
What? I took your kirby plush as a joke ONCE and several people were in on it. Not just me. You got it back soon after unharmed. I have never thrown your kirby plush into a street.

Let's spare this thread, kk?

Nope

Smash Lord
I wish I lived in the Midwest :(
lol Overswarm bragging with posts of him winning pocket change. you live in ****ing Kentucky, your region is completely ****ty. GJ @ KENTUCKY, U SO GOOD

But you don't have good people there.

At my locals (locals with like 30 people, as in like...things in some dude's house, etc.) the same people that took top 5 at Pound + Atomsk/Anti are there. Try living off of winnings when you have good players living near you. Getting 4th/5th at my tournments, which I do all the time, is way more impressive than your top 3 finishes beating nobody. Nope? Lou? Capem? Fonz? Come on, dude. Those guys are easy as hell by comparison. Just being real.

Edit: I'm going to move to Ohio and show up at everything you're at and give you 3rd at best (M2K will be with me). :)

1st Round Singles Pools

Capem
Today
Nope
King Yoshi
Warfie
Fromundman
Whats the point?

Round 2 Singles Pools

King Beef
L Cancel
Crash
Fonz
-hilt-
Sago
Fatboy
Lou

Singles bracket:

5: Judge (Metaknight)
9: Lain (Ice Climbers)
17: AlphaZealot (Diddy)
17: DjIskascribble (Metaknight)
17: Hunger (Wario)
25: Infern Angelis (Snake)
33: Smash64 (Ness)
33: Y.B.M. (Kirby)
33: Mikey Lenetia (Peach)

Doubles Results:

7: Hunger + Judge
9: Y.B.M. + AlphaZealot
17: Fonz + Capem
25: Nope + Lou
33: Infern + Smash 64
49: Mikey Lenetia + Peachkid
65: hilt + crash

PLEASE come to Ohio or the Midwest since we are ALL terrible, you will surely take all the money we have and 3 stock us every game. I am 100% tired of this, sure we may not have as many big names as the east coast but we are certainly not terrible. I love how everyone just says things when they have NEVER been here or even played anyone from the MW. The Midwest had 24 people attend Pound 4 and 9 of them made singles bracket, 8 of them made second round of pools while the rest drowned in the first round.

Clearly every other region is 1000000x better then the Midwest so we encourage everyone to come prove it this summer here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261409

Edit: Shoutouts in my next post, I had a lot of fun and met some good people.

judge!

Smash Ace
shououts are too long :O anyways fun tourny meeting everyone and all that good stuff x]

gonna start trying to bring a hand sanitizer every time i go to a tourny now though ._. i know I'm not the only one who got sick xDD but yah fun weekend :]
lol...yea a lot of us got sick im going to do that as well

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
PLEASE come to Ohio or the Midwest since we are ALL terrible, you will surely take all the money we have and 3 stock us every game. I am 100% tired of this, sure we may not have as many big names as the east coast but we are certainly not terrible. I love how everyone just says things when they have NEVER been here or even played anyone from the MW. The Midwest had 24 people attend Pound 4 and 9 of them made singles bracket, 8 of them made second round of pools while the rest drowned in the first round.

Clearly every other region is 1000000x better then the Midwest so we encourage everyone to come prove it this summer here:

Edit: Shoutouts in my next post, I had a lot of fun and met some good people.
You lost to me in teams when I was hungover and in pain and I hunted you down even though I blow against your character. GGs.

I already won a tournament in Ohio. So did Keitaro, who didn't make it to the bracket and was ranked like 10th in NJ at the time. Yawn. Midwest is mad EZ compared to other regions, especially mine.

You see those dudes that won almost all of the money at this tournament in singles and teams? They're at pretty much every single local in NJ/NY plus Anti is there and he is just as good as them. Midwest is a walk in the park compared to them.

And don't jump on MI's huuuuuge coooock, please. I'm aware that Midwest has several really good players, but they're not on the same level as the top players here, plain and simple.

I have to enter tournaments with Ally, ADHD, Shadow, Anti, Mew2King, ksizzle, NinjaLink, and Atomsk all there on a regular basis. That is a million times harder than any combination the Midwest can come up with.

Atlantic North >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everywhere combined by far. Results keep proving this over and over and over.

I am strongly considering moving to the Midwest and taking 1st with M2K in teams every time and taking home money in singles FINALLY without those broken players being near me.

Suspect

Smash Hero
maybe all this arguing and stupid posts is a sign that brawl shouldn't be played competitively. :bigthumbu

Kasht

Smash Cadet
We have the perfect definition of planking, as Zucco+KSizzle's team did it to the PR team in the Brawl Teams bracket and the TO said that it didn't apply. When we upload the video, you will see the gayness of that match. Shame on Zucco+KSizzle!!!

Ohh, and for those who say that the ledge grabbing shouldn't apply in teams, this Zucco guy did 105 ledge grabs. It wasnt 105 total for the team, it was 105 JUST ZUCCO!!! That is super gay. The "experienced" Brawl TO didn't honor the ruleset as posted in Smashboards, so Excel_Zero+LingLings team were eliminated from the tournament.

Here is the ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9250560&postcount=14300

I will create a new thread with other comments about how Puerto Rico got the shaft in this tournament, having 4 people from Puerto Rico in 2 different pools, having one of PR's Melee teams face HDL+Eval's team (from PR too) first round in the Melee Team bracket, and how Luigimax and Negi (from Puerto Rico) got ADHD and Fatal in both Round 1 pools and Round 2 pools, respectively. Things that wouldn't have happened if seeding was done by location and not skill, something that was not done at Pound 4.

Anyhow, Puerto Rico left Pound 4 with a bad taste, which is really sad as we put a lot of money and effort to bring 20 of our players to this event.

Kasht

P.S. Whoever was the TO that posted the ruleset for Brawl for VGBootCamp, I know you did what you could and even though your decision was incorrect, I rather work with you and talk to you than any of the other TOs over there who just kept screaming and yelling to the PR team to shut up. Plank, you did a good job and it was nice talking to you, I just wish you had been a little more flexible with our Pools, specially since your excuse was that it was too far out in the tournament (Round 2 pools) and yet made changes for Armada's pool and Dr Pepe's pool in Round 3 Pools. Other than that, thanks for everything.

P.S.S. Thanks to Seibrik for been such understanding and willing during that planking incident. If you need input or have any questions for the backroom, let me know.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Anyways shoutouts:

1: ADHD (Diddy): one shot & you are drunk.. that is why kids should never drink.. good stuff beat m2k
2: Mew2King (Metaknight): you are the best until you plank..
3: Ally (Snake/Metaknight): Keep it up.. getting timed out is the worst feeling in the world
4: KSizzle (Metaknight/Lucario): good seeing you.. did not expect you to get a haircut
5: Shadow_111 (Metaknight): gg's in our mm's... im so pissed at what happened at rainbow cruise last game.. you know the stage already changed but i somehow died by recovering.. that was the dumbest thing that ever happened.. :chuckle: hopefully we play at viridian
5: Judge (Metaknight): good stuff.. thanks for the liquor
7: Havok (Metaknight): nice meeting you.. even though we did not talk hope we play again
7: Logic (Olimar): gg's.. you did great I just did not like losing to somebody i play all the time...
9: Lee Martin (Lucario/Metaknight): gg's nice meeting you.. our friendlies were good hopefully we see again
9: Seibrik (Metaknight): the mk/snake mu is not 70:30 in mks favor.. :confused:
9: Ninjalink (Diddy): gg's you nd malcolm were a good team.. we barely had you guys though
9: Lain (Ice Climbers): gg's in our mm's... Im happy i got my money back but hopefully you come to md/va & see if you ****.. we will eat you alive though:lick:
13: Malcolm (Wario): You did amazing man.. came out of the hardest pool & still managed to do good in bracket..
13: Vex Kasrani (Dedede/Bowser): gg's in our pools... you did great as well
13: DEHF (Falco): good stuff
17: co18 (Dedede): cool guy hopefully we see again & get some practice in
17: Sanoscy (Metaknight): good stuff.. you were quite as hell.. forgot you even came to pound
17: Candy (Snake): nice stuff baby takeover.. you outplaced me so glad to see my child grow
17: Alpha Zealot (Diddy): nice seeing you man...
17: DjIskascribble (Metaknight): you are the ddd slayer:chuckle:.. beat my crewmate
17: Dekar (Diddy): cocky as ****.. idk you but good stuff you will probably be the 5th best diddy one day lol
17: Fatal (Snake): good stuff
17: Hunger (Wario): we need to get some friendlies in next time or at least a mm.. that set with you nd neo was crazy...
25: Atomsk (Dedede): dont tell me you sd'd again lol... you will win more if you hold that stock
25: HAT (Dedede/Wario): good stuff hat.. you are too goods
25: dmbrandon (Metaknight): cool guy.. we need to play friendlies next time.. we had you guys in our doubles set...
25: Cable (Donkey Kong): funny guy.. us top snakes will always wreck your dk's... but we will play in viridian & mm to prove to you why we win
25: Xzax (Metaknight): gg's your crew was scared of our crew.. its okay
25: Infern Angelis (Snake): your style with snake is nice & fancy... hopefully we play dittos next time around
25: Ling Ling (Dedede): djscribblescrabble lol
25: Bizkit (Snake): I need to learn the dittos mu because you know it too well.. gg's in our set though you did great
33: jtails (Diddy)
33: Smash64 (Ness): nice ness
33: Dapuffster (Jigglypuff/Diddy): good stuff beating june... jigglypuff still needs to be banned
33: Y.B.M. (Kirby):
33: Omni (Metaknight): We need to step our **** up.. we are way better than last place
33: Stingers (Metaknight/ROB): i did not see you.. wanted some friendlies
33: Junebug (Lucario/DK): you got beat be a jigglypuff.. you are def way better than that lol
33: Bloodcross (Marth???)
33: Jash (Toon Link): good stuff
33: Hyro (Toon Link): nice meeting you man.. you are def chill the whole time... you need to come to md/va or hopefully we come down there to wreck stuff
33: Takeover (Snake): Next time
33: Boss (Luigi): boss you just need to learn how to play melee & brawl without sandbagging in brawl.. you are way better until melee ruins you
33: Mikey Lenetia (Peach): gg's your peach is legit
33: Zucco (Lucario): good stuff zucco did not see you much.. we will play at viridian
33: Pierce (Marth): good seeing.. we need to do friendlies man..
33: NEO (Marth): Neo you need to **** next time.. you had hunger but a waft ruined everything..

also shoutouts to everybody i met & hung out with...

judge!

Smash Ace
eh midwest has some sleepers blue rogue is probebly the best wario in the USA takeing a game off m2k and beating me once...and i wreck warios if we get all our people together trust me only m2k and ally would have an easy time

Deez.

Smash Lord
Fun Tourny for the most part. Didn't really agree with some of the rules but I guess that's why they call them rules no one likes them. On the me and Coney incident... I Lost a lot of respect for Coney after this tournament. Ive actually lost respect for a lot of people in this tournament... It just goes to show you people will do anything for money.. I think I showed that I can careless about how much money could be won or what could of happen.. when I didn't pull that **** move on Coney when I could of gotten the Free win. I seriously thought Coney was a cool person and which is why I didn't take the win and that would of been messed up on my part as a friend. but now that I see people aren't as nice as me I can easily say f u c k all of Md/Va and the rest of the smash community except for a certain handful who already know I'm cool with.

Shoutouts~
1.ADHD- Congrats...
2.M2k- 2nd isn't bad... every good player has there good days and bad days.. just learn from it.
3.Ally- I know... :(
4.P~S- Good stuff man your steppin it up.. you just proved all of Md/Va you don't choke in huge tournaments...
5.Boss- Smh... Why sandbag at such a big tourny?
6.Neo- I feel u man... this game is stupid
7.Dekar-Good **** man... your diddy is def a site to see.
8.CO18- Cool as ****... your D3 is fkin Amazing..
9.NL- Just do better next time man =(
10.Chu-Good stuff beating DEHF man.
11.Candy- Very nice, you and Chu def did get screwed against M2k+Ally... :( just goes to show you how much power the white man has in this game.. lmao jus kiddin..
12.Sin-Stop fkin mming people and not having the money you stupid little child. Lol
13.Ksizzle-Not cool against Dekar but glad to see you guys workd it out.
14.Atomsk-Good Stuff in Teams man.. I guess you don't need Inui lmao XD.
15.Takeover- :(
16.Poyo-We def got screwed in teams having to face Larry and his teammate in losers...
17.Seagull- your absolutely right! lol
18.Oath-Lets try teaming sometime
19.Taj- I always thought you were a ***.. lmao but your cool as ****.. good friendlies.
20.Korn-:( your clearly an amazing doubles parnter and i like the idea of you and P~S teaming.

Anyone else I forgot to give their congrats too... well yea you know good **** everyone..

fonzi21

Smash Ace
But you don't have good people there.

At my locals (locals with like 30 people, as in like...things in some dude's house, etc.) the same people that took top 5 at Pound + Atomsk/Anti are there. Try living off of winnings when you have good players living near you. Getting 4th/5th at my tournments, which I do all the time, is way more impressive than your top 3 finishes beating nobody. Nope? Lou? Capem? Fonz? Come on, dude. Those guys are easy as hell by comparison. Just being real.

Edit: I'm going to move to Ohio and show up at everything you're at and give you 3rd at best (M2K will be with me). :)

I don't really like to cause problems I just usually read and laugh at people, but please don't insult us if you haven't played us. I understand I am not the best player in the world, and I know basically where I stand on my abilities, but why do people think our region is terrible?

Personally at Pound I
beat Seibrik 2-1 (MK/D3)
lost to Peirce 0-2 (Marth)
Beat Kewkky 2-0 (Kirby)
Beat BMX 2-0(Wario)
Lost to YbM 1-2
Have taken M2k to last stock last hit in tournament sets.
Made 2nd round pools
I was 1 win from making bracket with very tough pools.

Capem and I lost to Dmbrandon and Shadow 1-2
Beat Peirce and Vex 2-0
Lost to Keitaro and Xzax 0-2 both games were very close.
Capem and I placed 17th in teams also.
Beat boss 4/5 friendlies.
and played friendlies with some other people.

I am absolutely NOT trying to sound cocky or say I am better then these players, but I am proving that I am not a scrub, and I am absolutely not someone you will walk through if I play you in bracket. SO unless you have walked through me in bracket or my friends please please do not say we are some random scrub that you could just whisk away. Come prove it I am tired of reading the midwest sucks.

It's easy to not hear of someone and say there a scrub, technically I have no clue who you are so I can take your attitude and be like WTFBBQ who is this scrub talkin **** to the MW like he all pro or something yo?! I better then him cause I live in (Wherever you live because no one cares).

People who don't think before they talk are hilarious, but please keep posting you make my day better by your ignorant typing. Also IF you won 1st in teams it would be because of Mew2king. not because of you and Mew2king.

Coney

Smash Master
Fun Tourny for the most part. Didn't really agree with some of the rules but I guess that's why they call them rules no one likes them. On the me and Coney incident... I Lost a lot of respect for Coney after this tournament. Ive actually lost respect for a lot of people in this tournament... It just goes to show you people will do anything for money.. I think I showed that I can careless about how much money could be won or what could of happen.. when I didn't pull that **** move on Coney when I could of gotten the Free win. I seriously thought Coney was a cool person and which is why I didn't take the win and that would of been messed up on my part as a friend. but now that I see people aren't as nice as me I can easily say f u c k all of Md/Va and the rest of the smash community except for a certain handful who already know I'm cool with.
alright now hold on here

if you're going to go off on your little pity party victim complex let's discuss this:

what was such a **** move about offering to help you out of pools so long as you took the third seed? i earned the second seed by, quite simply, playing better in pools. i offered to help you move on, like i said i would, but i'd earned that second seed by playing well, and you could've earned it by beating me. i gave you the chance to move on without having to beat me, and you declined it, so i played it out like you said we should and i won.

i also really don't appreciate you telling everyone that only i died on brinstar, pal. either you didn't notice it or you're a real sleaze, because i honestly waited for both of us to get killed before i restarted that match. like i said, it was wrong of me, but it was before i knew the matches actually counted for something, i took them as more of a friendly, which is honestly why i SD'd game one at 30%, turned to you and said "wow, wtf am i doing." i didn't think it mattered, because i was happy both of us were getting out. when i found out we wouldn't be unless you beat me, i said i'd let you move on so long as you took third seed...because i EARNED second seed. i earned it before i beat you, and i earned it after i beat you. you took a risk and it didn't pay off.

also lol @ implying i do absolutely anything in this game for money, i'm one of the least money-driven individuals in this community.

tant was there, he saw everything. was it cool of you to not call the quick reflex-reset a win for yourself? yes, and i appreciate that. when matches don't matter, as in a friendly, i typically just reset if both people die within the first 20 seconds because, hey, by that point you're not really playing a full game. but let's not act like i didn't attempt to help you out, because i did, you just decided to play it out which, while admirable, was clearly not beneficial to you in this case.

are you honestly saying that you're upset that i offered you third seed instead of second? you wanted me to just lay down so you could get a better seed than me? your sense of entitlement is off-whack, broseph

Nope

Smash Lord
You lost to me in teams when I was hungover and in pain and I hunted you down even though I blow against your character. GGs.

I already won a tournament in Ohio. So did Keitaro, who didn't make it to the bracket and was ranked like 10th in NJ at the time. Yawn. Midwest is mad EZ compared to other regions, especially mine.

And don't jump on MI's huuuuuge coooock, please. I'm aware that Midwest has several really good players, but they're not on the same level as the top players here, plain and simple.
I Lost to Snakeee + Inui and Boss + PS this weekend, by no means did I lose to you this last weekend. I am pretty confident in saying you have never played me. Which tournament did you win in Ohio? How long ago was it? Who did you beat?

I never claimed Midwest > East Coast, I certainly did not jump on the MI bandwagon by listing 4 players from there out of the 24.

Your Telling me that our top level players can't beat yours? Lain has beaten M2k, taken Sets of Ally, Judge regularly competes with all of your players other then M2k, Ally and ADHD. Anther normally has good runs when he is over there. Y.b.M. took a game of ADHD in tournament this weekend. AZ Has taken a game off M2k, Fonz beat Seibrik, Blue Rogue has taken a game off M2k and beaten Judge. That is just listing the Midwest East, not including what the West has done.

Bottom line We may not be as good as the East Coast but we are NOT a pushover, if anyone thinks so please come to the MW sometime and win all your "Free" Money

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Nope, this is Inui. You lost to me and Snakeee in teams when I was hungover and in pain. I won SB3, beating AZ, Quivo, and Forward.

~_~

Midwest is mad EZ compared to Atlantic North. Plain and simple.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Deez you are a complete and total idiot

Don't ever ask me to help your run tourneys at your venue

Coney would've let you beat him to get into round 2 and you declined, ****tard

Why not just win on skill you ***hat, get real, maybe if you hadn't lost to a scrub Ice Climbers you would've made it

Famous

Smash Champion
I don't really like to cause problems I just usually read and laugh at people, but please don't insult us if you haven't played us. I understand I am not the best player in the world, and I know basically where I stand on my abilities, but why do people think our region is terrible?

Personally at Pound I
beat Seibrik 2-1 (MK/D3)
lost to Peirce 0-2 (Marth)
Beat Kewkky 2-0 (Kirby)
Beat BMX 2-0(Wario)
Lost to YbM 1-2
Have taken M2k to last stock last hit in tournament sets.
Made 2nd round pools
I was 1 win from making bracket with very tough pools.

Capem and I lost to Dmbrandon and Shadow 1-2
Beat Peirce and Vex 2-0
Lost to Keitaro and Xzax 0-2 both games were very close.
Capem and I placed 17th in teams also.
Beat boss 4/5 friendlies.
and played friendlies with some other people.

I am absolutely NOT trying to sound cocky or say I am better then these players, but I am proving that I am not a scrub, and I am absolutely not someone you will walk through if I play you in bracket. SO unless you have walked through me in bracket or my friends please please do not say we are some random scrub that you could just whisk away. Come prove it I am tired of reading the midwest sucks.

It's easy to not hear of someone and say there a scrub, technically I have no clue who you are so I can take your attitude and be like WTFBBQ who is this scrub talkin **** to the MW like he all pro or something yo?! I better then him cause I live in (Wherever you live because no one cares).

People who don't think before they talk are hilarious, but please keep posting you make my day better by your ignorant typing. Also IF you won 1st in teams it would be because of Mew2king. not because of you and Mew2king.
I lol'ed, boss was playing fox...I couldn't stop laughing...

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Boss lost with Mario 3 games in a row then beat me once with Mario then went Luigi and I beat his Luigi THEN he played Fox. he beat me twice with Fox, then I beat his fox with Ganondorf.

And Boss is amazing. never met such a mindgame player.

Famous

Smash Champion
I saw, I was right there...laughing at him

I was on the TV across from you playing with GreenMario before I came over there...

Nope

Smash Lord
Nope, this is Inui. You lost to me and Snakeee in teams when I was hungover and in pain. I won SB3, beating AZ, Quivo, and Forward.

Midwest is mad EZ compared to Atlantic North. Plain and simple.
/sigh post on your own name! SB3 was two years ago, a lot has changed. Yes we did lose 1-2 to you and Snakeee, No Drunk Johns. Come back this summer to the Midwest and find out. We promise not to DQ you...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
GGs to everyone I played. I met so many people shoutouts are going to take me awhile to write-out. xD So... Shoutouts coming eventually. lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
but now that I see people aren't as nice as me I can easily say f u c k all of Md/Va and the rest of the smash community
Are you the one who screwed Will out of his MM money or the one who lied about it and said you'd help him out? What a joke.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Pound 4 was fun as ****, except for watching a million games go to time.

Ruleset needs to be reconfigured on the EC, bunch of people who aren't even playing the **** game!

Plank- Amazing tourney, great job organizing everything. My one qualm was that everyone would blow smoke into the venue, but you're not really to blame, it's the nicotine addicted newberts who need to learn some respect for others. Good **** man :)

Tantalus- I understand it was frustrating as all hell running this, but great job man. I was irritated with the ruleset on stalling etc. but whatever, you had a definitely ruleset on that beforehand, and I should have just known beforehand. Great job running everything, despite how frustrating it must have been to have everyone just sitting there ******* off doing friendlies all day.

Ksizzle- no hard feelings. I understand what it's like to want the money, and like I said at the tourney, I'm over it, good **** on your placing.

NEO- You definitely ARE good, it was all just a mindgame (harsh I know, but still) I've seen all the bad blood on the boards between you and Mike and being a friend of his, I felt I had to get a stab in on you. You're definitely a cool guy and thanks for the friendlies. Next time around, it'll be a much more respectful match between the two of us (on my part, anyway, you honestly did nothing wrong).

Ally- Sorry I made you cry or w.e, but like with NEO, it was a mindgame. I really wanted Havok to win, and if it meant ****talking you to the point of blind frustration, so be it. I got timed out with ****talk in the background, you had no reason to complain (especially since you won that set!)

Atomsk- super cool guy. Enough said. You're awesome, and we'll have to team next time I'm on the east coast.

Havok- You can be my sidekick any day man.

Patrick- TEEHEEHEEHEEHEE.

Mikey Lenetia- It was nice meeting you man. You're a really chill, laid-back person, and DEFINITELY a top Peach main. Good **** :)

Dork.pch- should've friendlied me instead of being a douche!

Chibo- I was clearly sandbagging in our $2 MM, I killed you with Diddy Hump at like 280% man, lmao. It was fun, but in all honesty the ROB-Diddy mu is in Diddy's favor, hardcore.

M2K- You are TERRIBLE against Diddy Kong. LEARN HOW TO USE THE BANANAS. That's the ONLY way you are ever going to grow as a player and learn to beat Diddy. Seriously, if the whole EC picked up Diddy as their secondary JUST for you, you'd take dead last at every single tourney you went to. Get on practice mode with bananas or something (or play friendlies with people with bananas set to low) and ****ing learn the match-up, stop complaining about the character to all the Diddy mains and telling us to teach you the match-up, and then not listen to our advice whatsoever. You got WRECKED by Wyatt because of this. Learn your ****.

You may be godlike in MK dittos (read, unstoppable) but that's not the only match-up in the game, clearly, and since rulesets are going to be changed quite a bit due to recent BS victories by a certain MK main (you) it seems you'll have to learn some other match-ups instead of "poke until lead- stall for 7 minutes"

Seriously though after hearing you talk about how all you care about is money, and just your general attitude in-game, you've lost all of my respect, and I'm glad you lost in tourney. You got wrecked in both Melee (which was very much expected) AND Brawl. Quit johning about match-ups and go practice.

Wyatt- good job man, despite you being a megagay and not really helping me at all with the MK match-up (that character's banned where I'm from!) because you're mad gay, good **** regardless. I will definitely learn to beat MK without camping someday, and like you said, the instant that happens you'll copy it cause you're gay! ;P

Inui- You're awesome, thanks for the friendlies despite how mad you must have been, and I'll have word on WHOBO 2 by Sunday. PM me your AIM girl.

Lee- Great **** in dubs man :) Too sexy.

Ninjalink- You're awesome lol. Should've warned me about what Sonic can do on YI though, you ******* lmao

DEHF- Sexy bird. You and Carlos are ***** for beating me and Lain in dubs =P

Lain- I would definitely be down to practice Diddy/ICs as a doubles team with you again some time. We should have done that BEFORE our tourney set, but meh, w.e lmao. You're sick, next time we'll have some Green Greens matches :)

NC- You're all awesome, except Katharine the Great, you're mad homo Kieth ;P jk I heart you with my rectum.

GDX- You're awesome as well. Just imagine me staring at you right now, that's how awesome you are.

Deez- I'll teach you anything you want to know man just IM or PM me or something.

Hunger- You're awesome, we should've friendlied, but I was gay and walking around watching matches and **** XD

Everyone else- I missed you not because I don't care, but because there were so many **** awesome people at this tourney.

Amazing weekend :)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
certain BS victories? I ***** ally the 2 games I won and BARELY lost the 2 games I lost, then 5th game I got a 100% lead by FIGHTING and he decided to check grenades at me the rest of the game so I waited until timer ran out and he didn't approach until it was too late to catch up. All I want to know is what to do when he has a banana in front of him and if I grab it he hits me and if I attack in the air he hits me.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'd really like to thank Tantalus again for putting up with my doubles fiasco as much as he did (thanks a lot, AlexStrife and BetaZealot <_<). He has got to be one of the most patient people I've ever met. :)

Blegh, I was so close at making it past round 2 of pools. I guess I didn't handle the pressure well enough. It would have been awesome to at least be in the bracket even though I had to leave early.

:069:

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Don't promise him that!
lol you would have to DQ me to place well because I'd be sooo determined to keep you out of the cash spots :mad:

@Dekar: Sesshomaru010101

My cell number is 732-829-1805.

Both have been posted all over SWF and AiB so many times that I don't care.

Top Bottom