• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
You say I'm a virgin, yet you can't even spell "you are" which leads me to believe you're not even old enough to have sexual intercourse.

If you are, well, you have "extender" in your sig, which also leads me to believe that you probably like guys. It's fine, just admit it.

I'll be at herb 3. I love destroying rednecks in brawl.

I mean it's NC.........I could faceroll that entire state.

Just walk away and you can be saved, otherwise, prepare for oblivion.

The 14th one will not falter to a weak individual such as yourself.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
How bout we all stfu and chill out before i kick all ur assess Yeeeee!!!!
lol i was just surprised someone boldly said "your *** should've drowned with the rest of louisiana."
like that's something u dont really here people say. lol its obvious his parents failed at raising him.

edit: this guys says he goes by " the 14th" hahahaha! please be a troll account. cause this **** is to easy

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
It's all too real

You have no idea what limits I'll go to, to prove my point.

Are you prepared to take that risk

I want you to ask yourself "Do I know exactly what I'm getting into?"

If your answer is yes, by all means, keep it up.

If you have even a shred of doubt, I suggest you stop now.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
It's all too real

I suggest you relax.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Or what?

Do I need to knock the glasses off your face?

Laser eye surgery FTW

<3

Btw it was great watching you get ***** by Fraud and Korn, what an idiot challenging them to a money match. That already shows me you have poor judgement. I remember you and izumi also got destroyed by me and oath at otakon. What more needs to be done? Just admit you were wrong in defending ADHDradle in his stupid complaint about "WHAR'S MAH MONIES"

Btw, I'd LOVE to see that little beavis and butthead looking standing-up-while-playing troll try to threaten me or my girlfriend, want to try your luck little boy?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Or what?

Do I need to knock the glasses off your face?

Laser eye surgery FTW

<3

Btw it was great watching you get ***** by Fraud and Korn, what an idiot challenging them to a money match. That already shows me you have poor judgement. I remember you and izumi also got destroyed by me and oath at otakon. What more needs to be done? Just admit you were wrong in defending ADHDradle in his stupid complaint about "WHAR'S MAH MONIES"

Btw, I'd LOVE to see that little beavis and butthead looking standing-up-while-playing troll try to threaten me or my girlfriend, want to try your luck little boy?
So... you are saying you'll get violent?

You're such an awesome person.

I also didn't care about that MM set vs Korn's team because somebody else was paying not me.

Otakon, it was friendlies on laggy TV's awesome.

I also didn't say ADHD was right besides saying I understand why he felt that way to say it. God you're a genius though.

You're an awesome troll though.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
By the way, since I sense that The End is near, I'll say something else.

Mods, I know what you've done. I know what you said to Kaylo, and trust me, you're not getting away with it. All of you racist pieces of trash who have abused their power, if you show up to a tourney, you'll get whats coming to you. Do not think you can insult people with racist comments and simply walk away. She may be forgiving, but I am not.

If you don't make a thread with a formal apology, well.........I can't be sure what will happen.

I know what you did. Own up to it. Destruction is my virtue. Tolerance is non-existant. I am the alpha. I am the omega. Weltall will destroy you. You cannot run. You cannot hide. You and your friends............well............I cannot say anything. Apologize. Now.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Destruction is my virtue. Tolerance is non-existant. I am the alpha. I am the omega. Weltall will destroy you. You cannot run. You cannot hide. You and your friends............well............I cannot say anything. Apologize. Now.

this is what happens when you give idiots the internet

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I know each and every mod and who said what. Beg for forgiveness.

Hell

Hell

Hell

Hell

Hell

HELL

Hell

hell

Hell

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
It's all too real

lul u got that from a dbz quote hahaha! get this guy outta here.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Heed my words.

The community is finished.

You want to ban Metaknight. For what? He has done nothing to you. What would you do if Metaknight came to life? No........what WILL you do WHEN Metaknight comes to live. South Carolina has already banned him. That is the first area he will take his wrath out on. Meta Knight, The Lich King (heroic 25, pst 6000 GS)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Heed my words.

The community is finished.

You want to ban Metaknight. For what? He has done nothing to you. What would you do if Metaknight came to life? No........what WILL you do WHEN Metaknight comes to live. South Carolina has already banned him. That is the first area he will take his wrath out on. Meta Knight, The Lich King (heroic 25, pst 6000 GS)
ok... ur no longer funny.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
i think ur that bowser player i wanted to mm at pound. i saw ur mm against seibrik. ur bowsers the **** dawg. ever thought about coming down to NC tourneys? we got a big one called HERB 3 coming in march.
You sir, are a meatriding *** piece of trash.

What a fool. "UR BOWSERS DA **** DOG, JERSEY SHORE BRO!"

Ready to die? Then die.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
So cold.........................................................................................................

AHYUK!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
someone ban him already....unless the mods are to busy laughing? o.0
Do you think a ban can stop me? Do you think SMASHBOARDS has power over me?

No.........smashboards mods only know how to hide behind their racist foolishness.

Endless. Vengeance.

I have been banned plenty of times. Only a select few people actually know who I am, and if they give information, they'll suffer the same fate.

I've come to save you people.

A ban will not stop me. Go ahead and do it you fat pieces of trash. It will only drive me to ruin your events further.

Provocation drives me. Endless Destruction.

Top Bottom