• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
1. M2K
3. Mango
4. Armada
5. Hbox
5. Isai

Just callin it imo, that'd be interesting. Gah there's too many pros to call it, but I got my money on M2K winning it.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
GFs better be M2K/Mango

M2K gonna win.
M2k says he won't have the game or be able to practive the month before Pound 4 so I'm not expecting him to even make top 5.

Ok here is my current list

1) Mango
2) Armada
3) Hungrybox
4) PC Chris
5) Amsah
5) Dr Pee Pee
7) Zhu
7) Mew2king

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
BTW I have never heard of you outside of Smashboards either and I doubt a lot of people outside finland have either, lol.
Many Europeans know her. I met Samochan in Paris for ESA2. ^^

I really hope Amsah will **** until GF !

Paju

Smash Journeyman
My predictions:

1)Armada
2)Mango
3)Amsah
4)Hungrybox
5)Mew2King
5)Pc Chris
7)DaShizWiz
7)Starwhat Dahean
9)Chu Dat
9)Dr. PP
9)Remen
9)Zhu
13)Kage
13)Jman
13)Scar
13)Zgetto
17)SS
17)Darkrain
17)Overtriforce
17)Lucky
17)Cactuar
17)G$
17)Faab
17)HBK

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
M2k says he won't have the game or be able to practive the month before Pound 4 so I'm not expecting him to even make top 5.

Ok here is my current list

1) Mango
2) Armada
3) Hungrybox
4) PC Chris
5) Amsah
5) Dr Pee Pee
7) Zhu
7) Mew2king
hes practicing in secret and wants no one to know :p

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Over is going? Nice.

Paju gets cool points for putting Remen high. I think a lot of people don't realize how good he is.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
not to ruin the hype for this tournament, but it doesn't really mean that much if javi and twin aren't going, since they would easily take top two.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
not to ruin the hype for this tournament, but it doesn't really mean that much if javi and twin aren't going, since they would easily take top two.
The twins are mad overrated. They wouldn't even get 9th place at this.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
saying someone wouldnt "even get 9th" isnt much of a insult considering this will probably be the most talent localized in one tournament EVER and anyone who gets top 10 will probably be ****ing amazing at this game

on another note, I cant wait to see how europe does at this. Armada got 2nd at genesis and you dotn get THAT good unless you have beastly competition in your area. Im excited to see how the rest of europe places.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Any ideas about about doubles, i think M2k/Jman may take it, id like to see Husband/wife finish high, maybe they have been practicing, If PC teams with mango again i think they'd take if not than it m2k/jman

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I might as well have my guess:

1. Armada (gotta root for mah homeboi, plus he's gotten tons better since Genesis).
2. Mango (he's just too brilliant at smash, also mad cute).
3. Hbox (he's been playing pretty solid over the last 8 months, I have no reason to believe he won't this time).
4-6. DrPP, M2K, Amsah (hard to determine order - PP is a **** beast, M2K is a robot and can do almost anything he sets his mind to, and Amsah has tons of experience and amazing smarts).

Don't feel like predicting any further, but Jman and Lucky will both place very well. Zgetto might tear **** up if he's in the mood, and NTSC Sheik is just made for Over's tech chasing.

Man, I sure feel bad about not going. Bet this tourney will be salty as ****.

GL everyone!

Pound 4

healing red wizard

Smash Rookie
Lol at people think HBK is capable of getting top 10. He's not. I'll be absolutely shocked if he gets 12th place. Anyways for top 10

1) Mango
2) Armada
3) Hungrybox
4) Mew2king
5) Dr Pee Pee
5) Zhu
7) Kage
7) Amsah
9) Chu Dat
9) Darkrain
9) Jman
9) Dashizwiz

If PC Chris attends this then he'll probably get around 5th place.
I don't agree with Hungrybox's/Darkrain's/Kage's placement.

1) Armada
2) Hungrybox
3) Mango

And Jman is 100$ richer.
There is no way Mango is going to get outplaced by Hungrybox.

If I get ***** at P4 I'll just pick up Falco or something

I'll be really happy if I get 2nd tho
No one would want to see how gay your Falco would play.

Mango will win. He is mad at the world, and will not get second place.
Armada vs Hungrybox for 2nd/3rd. I think Armada has 2nd pretty close to on lock. He's a beast, and really put the screws to Mango when he had no challengers. I don't see why people are putting M2K over HBox when HBox has beat him with pretty good consistency now.
I see M2K getting "upset" by someone again, like how he lost to Zhu at Genesis. PP, Lucky, Shiz, Zhu, Amsah, someone will beat him to keep him out of 4th.
I really, really hope Lucky places really well because he *****.
Jeff [SS] is going to do some crazy **** on some people. I could see him upsetting some unexpecting spacies. However, I would expect him to lose to like teczero or amsah or another sheik player. Even someone amazing like PP could get caught off guard by Jeff's style.
HugS will beat some *** if he's as prepared as I think he will be going in. Old school 06 Hugo does not **** around, and he's coming back.

Mango+Lucky will take teams.
Mango will win? ROM2 was a fluke? Kage eliminated Mango twice. During the duration of the same tournament. Hangover johns? You don't make poor decisions like that at a tournament like ROM2.

Do you not realize that people like Europe's best are coming? If Armada came all the way to America and lost to Mango, don't you think he would practice to prove something to the world at this tournament? You don't buy a ticket to a far away nation without putting some serious effort into this.

I can agree with M2K getting "upset" again.

M2K and Mango in the finals
M2K is reclaiming his Glory
mew2king is going to ****
actually mango and lucky made the final cut...so yeah

But m2k got this anyway :)
GFs better be M2K/Mango

M2K gonna win.
Mew2King is not going to win. I imagine he's going to get frustrated playing against a Falco or a Jigglypuff and as the match drags on he will play worse.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Mango will win? ROM2 was a fluke? Kage eliminated Mango twice. During the duration of the same tournament. Hangover johns? You don't make poor decisions like that at a tournament like ROM2.

Do you not realize that people like Europe's best are coming? If Armada came all the way to America and lost to Mango, don't you think he would practice to prove something to the world at this tournament? You don't buy a ticket to a far away nation without putting some serious effort into this.

Mew2King is not going to win. I imagine he's going to get frustrated playing against a Falco or a Jigglypuff and as the match drags on he will play worse.

eh you're probably just another player who hates me

its cool :)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
The twins are mad overrated. They wouldn't even get 9th place at this.
lol javi and twin are mad underated and I believe most people would think they would place much lower than that lol.

I really wish you were actually some random player from the carribean who plays roy and is going to moneymatch hax for 30 dollars. but obviously your just some random melee player probably from the states who likes trolling

demodemo

Smash Ace
1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Hungrybox
4. Amsah
5. Dr. PeePee
5. Calle W
7. Kage
7. Zhu
9. M2k
9. Zgetto
9. Jman
9. Lucky

probably the most realistic looking list IMO

strawhats

Smash Master

Wow...you have the ability to see into the future.

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
m2k i know you are reading this
dont let these people get you down! WIN pound 4! PLEASE!

show them your true force not to be reckoned with
P4 is going to be boring if m2k loses out early

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
lol javi and twin are mad underated and I believe most people would think they would place much lower than that lol.

I really wish you were actually some random player from the carribean who plays roy and is going to moneymatch hax for 30 dollars. but obviously your just some random melee player probably from the states who likes trolling
I am from the Caribbean, anyone who has met me will tell you that's obvious, my money match against Hax is on Brinstar. My Roy almost never loses on Brinstar.

And I think it's pretty obvious you're just some mexican scrub who will **** ride any players from Mexico, who have even the slightest reputation.

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
I am from the Caribbean, anyone who has met me will tell you that's obvious, my money match against Hax is on Brinstar. My Roy almost never loses on Brinstar.

And I think it's pretty obvious you're just some mexican scrub who will **** ride any players from Mexico, who have even the slightest reputation.
pics or it didnt happen

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
just naming names lol

1. Armada
2. Mango
3. Hbox
4. Dr. PP
5. Darc
5. Zhu
7. Jman
7. Kage
9. Lucky
9. M2K
9. Eggm
9. HugS

SmashingFleX

Smash Apprentice
lol a lot of people should write "amsah" on their list^^ because before the rise of Armada he was THE Top EU Smasher and he still is sex as hell! So you better watch out^^

Charlesz

Smash Champion
i doubt eggm is getting top 10 but I definetly see darkrain scar and hax in top 10

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
You guys are very seriously underestimating europe.

Zgetto will be ****ting(got a fox like lucky's=respect)
Amsah is a respected king over there.
Is strawhat coming? that would be amazing!

there are others but i'm not so familiar. They also all play top tiers that are effected by weak upair/smash. bad dthrows. idk what marth has a problem with.

Regardless don't make assumptions. We were all wrong about armada and m2k claiming he was going to peach ditto and happened to still get hiis best char beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom