• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^ (phex) how is that not in agreement with what the other guy said?

you put amsah as beating mango in winners too.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Not necessarialy ;)
Amsah couldt beat Mango in Winners Final, sent him to looser, where Armada waits.
Mango wins against Armada and then wins 2 sets against Amsah.
So it'd be 1st Mango, 2nd Amsah, 3rd Armada without these two facing
each other ^^
um.. This was exactly my point. Amsah got dominated by Armada last time they played (PAL tho), and I really can't see him beating Mango's Puff either anyways (sorry).

pheX

Smash Apprentice

Sorry guys my bad!
I thought he said that he has to beat armada in order to get second. Somehow I have
missed the part where he says he needs to beat mango ^^

Drephen

Smash Master
Maybe he'll use dsmash to counter fc like captain jadde (or aniolas) did to me. :o

Oh wait, that would mean armada knows the trick already, so it prolly won't work. Bummer. :/
seriously what is armada like 16?

stop sucking his **** and being pedophiles

anyway ill throw a $20 money match his way to shut all you people up

dont expect the same ol top 10 its been for a while lot of good players

you'd be surprised when you match up certain people and upsets happen

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
all i have to say is for those coming to this, be prepared for east coast **** talk.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion

O_O wow...that was...wow.

*goes to hide in a corner*

MOMMY!!! Drephen's being angry again!!!!

<3

VA

Smash Hero

Nuh-uh, 16 is legal thank you.

Why throw away $20? I like how a lot of the world doesn't understand how good Armada is, Zhu seems to...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MD is the only state that matters for pound 4

Actually, you guys should drive to AR cause i'm pretty sure 16 is legal there. And its AR.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Im predicting some upsets. Like... Europe player in top 7.. other than armada. Who knows, maybe even two. *shrugs*

Composeur

Smash Ace
16's definitely legal in Michigan and a bunch of other states, too.

So the U.S. is just going to have one crew for the whole country? If it were broken into coasts again they definitely wouldn't have a chance against Europe, in my opinion, but if you pool the whole country I definitely think it'll be pretty nail-biting. I worry that Europe doesn't have enough experience against Jiggs to make matches against HBox and mango shake out like they ought.

I think results below the top 2 will depend on the way brackets are seeded.

Top 2: Armada/mango for sure. I think that unless Armada specifically figures out something new about mango's tactics, the puff will be more likely to win. I hope the Swede has something up his sleeve!

3rd-5th: HBox/Amsah/m2k. My GUESS is that this is a rock/paper/scissors game; m2k > Amsah, Amsah > HBox, Hbox > m2k (as per his weakness). So it depends on how the brackets shake out. This assumes m2k manages to stay decently in shape. Otherwise another European will be there in his place.

6th-8th: I honestly think Europe will have these spots, unless PC Chris has been SERIOUSLY woodshedding or Kage pulls through. Zgetto, Adam, Remen, maybe.

Oh ****, I forgot about VBM. My bad! 1st place. Duh.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I also think Hbox should watch out for Zgetto or Remen. But the lack of Jiggs experience might be a problem.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
M2k> amsah? where the hell do you people get these kind of ideas. I mean, it might be true, but I'm guessing it's also true that you don't know sheit about the european players o.o
You guys only seem to think that players that have come over there are any good, the rest you assume to be "meh" without even anything to base these ideas on.

Saying "a player besides armada from europe in the top 7, would be a huge upset" is just dead on ignorant.
Most american players are still too combo/techskill horny to see how good some european players are. Even to the point where you simply can't see the vast number of small mindgames players like Remen display in their videos, I see.
And other american players have probably not even watched european players.

The only players that seem to be giving atleast a little respect to them, are your top players, and no one listened to m2k when he was the only one saying Armada would place atleast top 10 at Genesis.

;DDDDDDDD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wingz getting off. Eurrroooope.

I'm telling ya, europe is taking all top spots. I'm calling it right now.

황미영

Smash Champion
To be honest it would be pretty awesome to see Europe win this. Have we ever had an out of country player win any big tournaments here in America?

VA

Smash Hero
wingz getting off. Eurrroooope.

I'm telling ya, europe is taking all top spots. I'm calling it right now.
What about canada? I want BC to ****, Tony Dieslow, Manuel and Eric ftw. Do you know if they're all going? I want to see crews with them involved.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
this is the largest strongest out of country force that has ever come to invade the united states.

be ready.

and to someone asking about foreigners winning our tournaments. only captain jack has done that and it was a long time ago. i think ken was absent from the tournament.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I actually had this whole thing on double standards typed out, but I'm a bit nicer than that. I thought some people would be bigger than this but:

So much for hope. Oh well...I still think it'll be mixed results. Also....like Drephen said...upsets happen. That goes on BOTH sides. American players will be beaten. HOWEVER, European players are not invincible. Not by any means whatsoever. There are plenty of people that weren't at Genesis that are going to be at Pound4.

I for one am going to be happy to be there and see what's going to go down. It's all in the brackets, people.

/end serious post

I wonder how Husband and Wife will do in teams? I wonder if Husband will play Hax in pools again?

Drephen...let's do a series of meaningless 1 match, $.01 Sheik dittos. Just because it'd be hilarious.

Drephen

Smash Master
vanityangel said:
I'm really gay and like boys!
SuperRad said:
Sveet said:
there will be enough **** sucking at pound as there is. Lets not hit on the little boys people. Watch out Jman!

Rain(ame) said:
Drephen...let's do a series of meaningless 1 match, $.01 Sheik dittos. Just because it'd be hilarious
only if we can chaingrab to make it extra meaningless lulz

황미영

Smash Champion
Amsah = Hbox?

Don't worry, you'll do good! ;D I just want Europe to do good. :p

And I thought Ken beat Captain Jack... >w> Man, I saw your name thought you were Manacloud, I was like "OH SHI- DOES THIS MEAN KEN IS GOING?!" but I trolled myself. D;

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
ken y go to pound u bk randy
I would if i had people to practice with ... no1 wants me to evolve bcuz then ill ****

but im too busy right now n e ways ... have fun w/o me guyz

and play alot w/ darc so that he'll win!!!

and why arent you better then Dr. PP?

I needa have a tlak w/ u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom