• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
action b is going to be the center of attention

everyone watch him vs amsah in pools..it will be so hype

oh and 2 people from the south will get top 5..

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, 17th is pretty good, but compared to you.....it's nothing...it's pretty obvious you're taking 1st place ;)
Lol, I'm expecting about 17th place too. I don't think I'll be able to try that hard once I make it into the brackets.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm expecting about 17th place too. I don't think I'll be able to try that hard once I make it into the brackets.
Just show up to the tourney for starters. Although if you make the bracket you would become an instant legend :laugh:.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
mango
m2k
PC
armada
hbox
dr.pp
zhu
kage
Darc
scar
M2K double eliminates Armada!!!!!!!!!! lol who the hell knows
p.s. VBM worst sig ever, dragging everyone down with you is pretty weak

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Just show up to the tourney for starters. Although if you make the bracket you would become an instant legend :laugh:.
True. I'm really hyped about doing that.

BTW I was a watching some of your vids where you got 3-0'd by some Yoshi in losers finals. That's pretty pathetic man.

@Soma Ghost: My sig is awesome, it's there to remind everyone how HMW screwed over the Smash community and he isn't trust worthy.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
VBM your trolling was almost believable at first, but I guess since in a week you'll be exposed when you don't show up at pound you've started getting sloppy. Hope you had fun.

I would almost bet money your neighbourhoodP but then again, maybe your just some lesser known troll.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
That's cold man, mind trick is proper legit

What's your tag at pound 4 anyway? You seem to be avoiding that a lot...
I already spoke about this in the Pound 4 thread, I'm trying to avoid people crowing around my set up and cheering against me hence I won't be revealing myself until I actually enter the bracket. Also there is no excuse for getting 3-0'd by a Yoshi.

VBM your trolling was almost believable at first, but I guess since in a week you'll be exposed when you don't show up at pound you've started getting sloppy. Hope you had fun.

I would almost bet money your neighbourhoodP but then again, maybe your just some lesser known troll.
Well I'm not a troll at all so I'm not getting sloppy or anything. I'm not Neighborhood P although I'd really like to meet the guy.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
You play roy right?
If you ever come to europe, or when I come overseas (pretty likely in the near future), I challenge you to a 50 euro MM Roy vs Yoshi

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
You play roy right?
If you ever come to europe, or when I come overseas (pretty likely in the near future), I challenge you to a 50 euro MM Roy vs Yoshi
Not coming to Pound 4?

I don't main Roy, but if you want a Roy vs Yoshi MM I'm up for it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I already spoke about this in the Pound 4 thread, I'm trying to avoid people crowing around my set up and cheering against me hence I won't be revealing myself until I actually enter the bracket.
1. You don't know for sure if you're going to be in the bracket.

2. I'm not going to lie, people are going to find out who you are pretty quick.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I already spoke about this in the Pound 4 thread, I'm trying to avoid people crowing around my set up and cheering against me hence I won't be revealing myself until I actually enter the bracket. Also there is no excuse for getting 3-0'd by a Yoshi.

Well I'm not a troll at all so I'm not getting sloppy or anything. I'm not Neighborhood P although I'd really like to meet the guy.
Unless that Yoshi is Moo. That Yoshi is beyond Legit. Also....why is it every new troll claims they aren't one and then talks about wanting to meet Neiborhood P? Curious.

Oh, and people cheering against you shouldn't be an issue, xD.

Lol

Paix

Smash Apprentice

Is that a joke? Of course VBM is going to be in the bracket! Infact, he's gonna win the whole **** thing!

Composeur

Smash Ace
That's an insult to ****-lovers everywhere, HBox!

LOL at all the attention on VBM. It's hilariously surreal how much fun he's caused.

He's obviously not going to show up to Pound 4, guys. He's just having fun being as offensive as possible and ******* us around. Anyone who tries to make so many enemies deliberately isn't going to travel abroad just to surround himself with them in person...especially when he's made so many BS claims LOL

healing red wizard

Smash Rookie

no one would want to watch you play anyways!!!

Not coming to Pound 4?

I don't main Roy, but if you want a Roy vs Yoshi MM I'm up for it.
your gunna get scraped! but it wont matter becuz u wont even go to pound!

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
VBM just trash talks, hes just a guy trying to make his life better by trying to be some hotshot here. fail. his words mean nothing, he cant even back them up! sad.

GOD!

Smash Ace
VBM vs anybody good would be like watching a baby seal fight a killer whale: kind of cute, but at the same time pretty disgusting.

And I can't believe you haven't been banned, I made a spin off vbm account and it got banned the next day :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. virusbluemage
2. killaor
3. ken
4. captain jack
5. g-regulate
5. mango
7. eddie
7. strong bad
9. mew2good
9. chillindude82good
9. virusbluemage
9. virusbluemage

that just happened

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
yo im from jamaica and there really arent any good players around here at all. Im not saying virus is making **** up or w/e but the melee scene(and overall fighting game scene in general) is dead as hell and the few people who play....really are not on the level of americans. Tournaments dont ever happen here. I asked virus about it and he said the jamaican players he knows would embarrass me and that i over rate americans but I would really be surprised if they turned out to be extremely good. We try to be as good as we can but with scene we have its not likely well become amazing(which is really depressing actually)especially compared to americans who can go to tournaments every weekend if they want.

same here in the bahamas -___- Ughh

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually trying to get that done. Nothing would be more **** than a team Caribbean in Pound 4 crews. I doubt it'll happen though, Big Sexy says he's not coming(Trinidad's best player right now) and hence the rest of the community is kind of uninspired to come. We'll see what happens.

Lol, that is not the same Kit.
Yip that would be crazy cool if we did that lol I'm from the bahamas I'm not going tho, school johns -______- >_>

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
1 vbm
2 m2k (-07 fox controller mode LOL)
3 armada
4 mango
5 isai (enters @ venue lol, all sheik bracket until he faces mango)
5 ken (vbm's training partner)
7 amsah
7 toasty

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Unless that Yoshi is Moo. That Yoshi is beyond Legit. Also....why is it every new troll claims they aren't one and then talks about wanting to meet Neiborhood P? Curious.

Oh, and people cheering against you shouldn't be an issue, xD.

Lol
I want to me Neighborhood P because I've heard he wasn't a troll and he was simply mistaken for one. I can sympathize/relate to that.

People cheering for me isn't going to help. I'm not used to it therefore I don't know how it will affect my performance. I want to be as much **** as possible.

That's an insult to ****-lovers everywhere, HBox!

LOL at all the attention on VBM. It's hilariously surreal how much fun he's caused.

He's obviously not going to show up to Pound 4, guys. He's just having fun being as offensive as possible and ******* us around. Anyone who tries to make so many enemies deliberately isn't going to travel abroad just to surround himself with them in person...especially when he's made so many BS claims LOL
Lol, I think you're dumb. I will be at Pound, I've bought my ticket and everything. I've never tried to make enemies on these boards, it just happened. And going to Pound 4 and placing well is the perfect way to make them all realize how much of idiots they are. Moreover nothing I've stated is bull****, I'm fully capable of everything I claimed and I intended to prove it.

Edit: I go to bed early and there are so many posts about me. I'm not sure I can keep up with this forum anymore.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings

your gunna get scraped! but it wont matter becuz u wont even go to pound!
Wow, the sheer amount of ignorance on these boards is attrocious; dude a whole lot of people want to see my play. In the Pound 4 thread they were asking to put my matches on the live stream because of how hype they would be, they were all very disappointed when I told them I wouldn't reveal mysef until I get into the bracket.

Then again I'm taking you too seriously, you're obviously an alt created specifically to troll me. Surely you can do it better than this though.

VBM just trash talks, hes just a guy trying to make his life better by trying to be some hotshot here. fail. his words mean nothing, he cant even back them up! sad.
This type of idiocy annoys me but I fear it is inescapable on thee boards. Listen it's really dumb to assume what someone is or is not capable of before you have seen them play. I'm perfectly capable of backing up everything I've said. And I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I wouldn't be so annoyed if I was called a scrub by people who weren't randoms and whose opinion actually held some weight. Shootingstars? Who the **** is that? C'mon now.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Lol, I think you're dumb. I will be at Pound, I've bought my ticket and everything. I've never tried to make enemies on these boards, it just happened. And going to Pound 4 and placing well is the perfect way to make them all realize how much of idiots they are. Moreover nothing I've stated is bull****, I'm fully capable of everything I claimed and I intended to prove it.
VBM, if you show up to Pound and reveal yourself at all, regardless of how you do in the tournament, I will actually create a thread to issue you an apologia. I promise that I will feel remorse if I've misjudged you as a total sociopath.

You are pretty well-spoken, or well-typed as the case may be. I give props for that.

edit: OK, sociopathy may be a bit much. Antisocial for sure, though. Point is, I don't think you're delusional. A pathological liar for sure, but not delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom