• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
0. Isai ( Too good he's going to sand bag on armada and still win)
1. Mew2king ( Going to whip out something crazy)
2-3. Armada or mango
4-7. Dr. Peepee, H box, Dashizwiz
8-12- Jman, Kage (depends on who he fights) Hax, Zhu

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
Will Isai even be playing melee at this? I thought he didn't like any smash apart from 64 now

sorry to ruin anyones hopes of new non-sandbag melee isai vids :/

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
1. ken
2. isai

/copy paste

but really pp is gonna put ken in losers and hes going to take out m2k and SS before getting knocked out by kage.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i like dark hart's list but will put pc in top three
lol thanks, Evan. PC's my favorite pro, but I'd only put him at top 8 unless he goes to a tournament or 2 before pound, so prob at 7th with Zhu at 8th so it'd be

Mango
HBox
PP
Armada
Amsah
M2K
PC
Zhu

in that order for me.

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
like 8 or 10 m2k fanboys could get $5 each on paypal
buy m2k a cube and a copy of smash
give him some robot practice
1- m2k

PB&J

Smash Hero
pc did get alot of freindlies at rom 2 and did well.plus hes a genius..if he goes oc pc..everyone is doomed..but i hope all the ,matches are epic

Anth0ny

Smash Master
isai wouldn't make it out of pools, let alone get top 8
just like how Azen and PC didn't make it out of pools, let alone top 8 at ROM.

owait.

Legends are legends. If Isai entered singles, he'd ****. Top 8 may be a little much considering how ******** the competition is at this tourney, but I think he'd still do very well. It's freaking ISAI.

SuperRad

Smash Master

owait.

Legends are legends. If Isai entered singles, he'd ****. Top 8 may be a little much considering how ******** the competition is at this tourney, but I think he'd still do very well. It's freaking ISAI.
isai was mad rusty at the last norcal tournament he went to [back in march] and im pretty sure he doesnt play often if at all anymore. (i know there was a short period where he talked about playing again and phil was playing with him, but i think that passed).

i dont know about azen, but pc has been on a whole different level from isai since like 2006 [in singles at least]. and, he's been more active in the melee community than isai.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
isai is gonna train w/ ken the week before. honestly he wont get far though.

mango
amsah
kage
armada
drpp
m2k
jman
darkrain
h[_]
hax
ss
darc(i think he might take first tbh)
zhu

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
I hope GFs M2K Vs. Amsah, but...

1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Amsah
4. Hbox
5. M2K
5. PP

Or

1. Amsah
2. Mango
3. Armada
4. M2K
5. Hbox
5. PP

<3 Kage <3 Zgetto <3 Darkrain

SmashingFleX

Smash Apprentice
why does nobody talking bout zhu in reference to place 3-5 ??
He did more than great at Genesis?

Armada, Mango, Amsah, M2K, Zhu, Hbox, <---
I think theese names will definetly be in top 10. Any more prediciton will fail^^

`DNS`

Smash Lord
^because although zhu is awesome there's still a lot of competition

maybe if he pulls out that MARTH or that PEACH..

owait.

i know, isai is TOO GOOD

strawhats

Smash Master
My predictions are : M2K plays an important role here so I'll start

If M2K is confident and go to more bi-weelkies (like he did and beat Jman in GFs with marth/sheik,but mostly marth) then I expect the placings to pan out like:

Mango/Armada (go Armada)

Armada/M2k (He can beat Hbox he just needs to play with more patience...which would have given him the win at Winterfest)> but if he goes god mode with marth then I think He'll beat Armada and will have a shot against mango.

Hbox (His jiggz is too gay not to get top 3)

Amsah (don't know how his puff game is)

Zgetto (he's gonna get off on the NTSC version)

PP/DSW

If he's not confident then

Mango
Armada
Hbox
Amsah
M2K
DSW

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
1. Darc
2. Amsah
3. Mango
4. Armada
5. Jman

biast .... of course, go DARC!!!!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Just to tell you, I think he'd go Fox against ARmada since he plays Peach.
I doubt it, m2k hasnt gone fox in singles for a long time, unless he's fighting jiggs or in 2v2's. Plus I bet he feels more confident in using his sheik or marth against armada's peach. I could be wrong. This is just MO

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Hmm...I think top 3 is going to be interesting to say the least. There are so many factors that make this tournament different from Genesis. The players, for one. More EC = More Peach players getting ***** =(. Also a lot of players that WEREN'T at Genesis are going to be at Pound4. Let's not forget the addition of multiple European Smashers as well. Then we have the training regiments. Scar and M2K have had different training as of late. (Though M2K has barely been training, that lazy bum. I'm gonna hit him with a stitch-face when I see him.) We also have PC Chris...'nuff said. Dr. PP!!!!! That dude is gonna make some upsets. Mah dood Amsah, ftw. Armada is still that looming factor for a lot of people.

First place: I would give it to Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, or PC

The rest of top 10-20 would be spread out with those above and some dark horse players and other favorites like: (In no particular order)
HungryBox (Sorry Bro. <3)
Dr. PP
Tec0
HBK
VaNz
Kage
Vwins
Adam
Jman
Mike G
Zgetto
Faab
Darc
Scar
Dark Rain
Hax
Lucky
Silent Spectre
HugS
DaShizWiz
Doll (Yeah, that's right...I think Doll will upset some peeps. ^_^)
Drephen
Lovage (If he's on his game ^_^)
Swiftbass

The thing about this is the unpredictable Brackets. There could be some major upsets . I'm excited to see and be part of this. SOOO much hype going on here. ^_^

strawhats

Smash Master
Just to tell you, I think he'd go Fox against ARmada since he plays Peach.
You know Armada ***** fox right...and sheik for that matter (go ask Amsah, and Zgetto along with the rest of Europe)

They know what im talking about. Armada is really good against marth, but m2k looked hella rusty with marth at Genesis. I think if the semi 07-08 marth comes out of the closet m2k will give Armada the business, along with everyone else thats not mango.

He knows he can't beat mango as he is now...however HBOX stilll has difficulty against a rusty *** m2k...For all the people talking **** about m2k now...just think about it, how much skill he must have had back in '06 and '07, that even in his current state he can still beat 95 % of smashers 98% on a good day.

And when I say HBOX has difficulty against m2k, I mean he knows if m2k is on he'll either get ***** or he'll gimp or rest m2k due to his lack of patience for the matchup

strawhats

Smash Master
I dont thnk Zgetto will get top 3 just because HBox is gay against fox, Armada ***** fox, and m2k and spacies is never a good thing...cuple that together with mango and you have yourself an unhappy Zgetto.'

I hope he does good and shuts everyone up, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom