• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 ROBs

TheMike

Smash Lord
Some brazilian smashers are trying to go to Pound 4, and i'm included. So, i was wondering about other ROB players that might go. I'm just too excited in going, but i'm not confirmed yet ~.~

And then, who will? ^.-

Sudai

Stuff here
I reeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy want -and- need to make it to Pound 4....I'm still not 100% though. :/

Edit: I want to do a Mini ROB Round Robin, mostly so I can say "Alright, everyone playing in the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get over here." XD

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I'll be confirmed as soon as GwJ is sure that my midterms aren't on the following tuesday. I can also give GwJ a ride if it's ok on his end

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I don't think I'm gonna be able to make this, looks like its gonna be really expensive. Eh, if I start doin better in tournaments, Ill consider going.

koing

Smash Cadet
i reeeeeally wanna go but moneys tight and i need transportation but if i can get the cash ill go and maybe see if i can catch a ride with Hat

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'll be confirmed as soon as GwJ is sure that my midterms aren't on the following tuesday. I can also give GwJ a ride if it's ok on his end
Looks like I can go, so it's a deal then.

They better have texas duelist there.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I REEEEAALLY wanna go to this, but I need to make solid plans before I can commit to anything.......
I have no idea what I would do for housing, and I have no idea how I would get there....any ideas?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Wuddaya guys think, top 10 all R.O.B.s?
I think we can manage it. ^_^

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
if my money holds up, ill be going as I've managed to fenagle a ride with some people from TX. TX, of all states. LoL.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
lol, I sure hope you're meeting them at some point.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
haha, i think ky is going greyhound.

is this tx group going by car? if so...what a route lol

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
haha, i think ky is going greyhound.

is this tx group going by car? if so...what a route lol

Ya, but they wanted to do some road-tripping anyway. Get out, see the open road and such. At any rate, as long as my $ situ is good, ill see you guys at pound.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I'd like to get out to Pound 4 and a few people from MA have been pressuring me to get out there since Mass Madness lol but I need housing. :o

And right now I'm far too lazy to update my sig but I do play ROB. I consider myself a Snake/ROB main :). I'm like Bigdaddy but more emphasis on Snake I guess. Also from Michigan.

*waves at Bigdaddy*

Anyway if there's some group effort to get Midwest people out to Pound 4 count me in. Besides Bigdaddy and myself no one in Michigan plays ROB and I want to see our robot land some high placements. In theory I could make It out of pools but I gotta work my *** off.

Oh and RRR sounds Grrrrrrrreat.

buenob

Smash Lord
i got you to high-percents last stock a couple times holy :) i'm commin' for ya!

I'm starting my passport application process... as soon as I put the forms in, i'm buying my way into pound4 :D probably see you guys there

Top Bottom