• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL. nobody for brawl even posts here. im going to laugh if its like melee: 350 brawl: 60

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
You can count me in. At Genesis, My bowser has evolved even more into a monster this time and it'll be tourney winning ready by the time Pound 4 comes. I think i might be back into the game lol. I will do tons of money matches with ppl. Bowser vs any characters.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Again any news on how friendlies will be done? Genesis had almost no room for it O.o

And hey magic is fun :p

but alright we'll stop.

after this.

Did a show today in the local magic shop

with my twin

***** face

shock and awe reactions

was fun :D

Why am I

talking like

that one guy

Twin M.Go ****

aka

Mango

aka

Mang0

yeah thats the one :p

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I really felt the melee spirit at Genesis, too amazing. I had forgetten that Brawl was even there for a while.

I want to commentate, I got dibs. I should do it b/c my commentating skills are godly and because I invented the term "QUIT LIFE" for those wondering where it came from.

Straight off the bat and i know its early. Is there anyone out there that will be able to house DJNintendo and Myself?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Again any news on how friendlies will be done? Genesis had almost no room for it O.o
Ask people how they were done at pound 3. HA!

But no seriously there should be tons of time for friendlies. I'm going to personally make SURE that there is at LEAST 1 setup per every 4 people for EACH game. This has been my standard at each tournament i've run and works really well. 200 people=50 setups. 300 people=75 setups, etc.

I'll be providing tons of TV's to help reach these numbers. The more registrants I see for each game the more TV's i will help by providing.

Cia

das kwl
This might be a bit early, but i'm going to start taking some money matches. I'll accept anything that i believe i can win. any takers?

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
i might come, gotta decide soon before that 2.50/month registration increase sets in

i like driving long distances almost as much as i like melee :\

Trela

Smash Lord
This will probably be my first OOS Tournament.

IF I do come, it will aslo be with some of TX (I think) :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
This might be a bit early, but i'm going to start taking some money matches. I'll accept anything that i believe i can win. any takers?
I'll challenge you to a 3 card monte or magic trick MM :p

And thanks for the Friendlies info bro. Good to know I'll have more than enough time to squeeze in friendlies and still entertain as always :D

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
dayum deffently going to this
panama is coming to rep finally

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
actually I think Brawl will have a bigger turnout than 60, however, there are more big brawl tournaments than there are big melee tournaments, so if melee is bigger than brawl that wouldn't surprise me, melee is hard to come by these days where as there is a brawl tourney every week

Cia

das kwl
I'll challenge you to a 3 card monte or magic trick MM :p
LOL. i blow at magic. but i heard from Alukard that you and your bro are amazing =]

Lovage - I'm teaming w/ teczero for this. But i'm glad to see that you're coming to pound. our matches at RoM were intense =D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm thinking about coming to this... really depends what I'm doing during that time..

I hope to make this!
You gotta come!! <3 canada.

Also I've got some crazy news coming soon possibly regarding sponsorship/hype ^_______^ but we'll see what happens.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
whats happening plaink, idk if you remember me from TSP lol fun matches..you won..
What news you got to give gotta know.
and hopefully me and some friends will have money for a bus and stuff for this when time comes

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
man, Plank...any negativity toward you generated by your playstyle is totally nullified by all of this =D [not to mention the other Pounds]

good ****
Hahaha people who know me generally don't think negatively towards me because of my playstyle. I just think Brawl is a silly game and tried to prove that. It worked out well. I've never really been criticized for a gay style in melee =]

And even if people hated me for the way I play it doesn't take away from my ability to organize a bomb *** tournament XD

ZeroDreams

Smash Rookie
I hope I can make it to this . It will be one of my first few tourneys. Plairnkk you seem like a cool guy don't let other people tell you other wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom