• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
we need to get to page 1337 before the tourny and then the thread needs to be closed.

make it happen.

dmac

Smash Champion
dark hart stop spreading misinformation, its the only reason it keeps getting brought up

it is a german word that literally means crystal night

the accepted meaning of it in english is the night of broken glass

Banks

Smash Hero
i really want to know who 'bol_de_cereale@hotmail.com' is because after some internet sleuthing i've been led to believe that email address belongs to Vwins. but he clearly entered as his own name.

....hmmmm

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
dark hart stop spreading misinformation, its the only reason it keeps getting brought up

it is a german word that literally means crystal night

the accepted meaning of it in english is the night of broken glass
:laugh: I haven't said anything for like 3 pages lol

I'm sorry my **** Hebrew School teachers tried to brainwash me into being more Jewish with their lies about meanings of particular foreign words, their roots, and their meanings. :dizzy:

Calm down, dmac, just calm down! Listen to the woman, dmac!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i really want to know who 'bol_de_cereale@hotmail.com' is because after some internet sleuthing i've been led to believe that email address belongs to Vwins. but he clearly entered as his own name.

....hmmmm
It's captain crunch

Banks

Smash Hero
not that i want to study them, more like if it is someone good who should have been seeded an got placed randomly instead because of their name, then it screws my pool up.

I just know so far that it belongs to a canadian, because it is Vwins email address:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1389739&postcount=3792
translation: eille chet jaurai need your msn to talk about the tournament hotel and later to see if your need HELPDESC tk jpeux give you my address to place super bol_de_cereale@hotmail.com yétait nice up our game in the tournament we will dautre when you come to montreal if you want.

horrible translation, google translate isn't that efficient

Divinokage

Smash Legend

....hmmmm
I don't get it either because we already have Vwins, Bam, me and Pkm registered in pools lol. Bol_de_cereale@hotmail.com is Vwins hotmail. But he can't be in 2 different pools.

Banks

Smash Hero
was that french? what were you trying to say?
his post was french yea, so i tried to google translate his post. but it translated it horribly lol

I don't get it either because we already have Vwins, Bam, me and Pkm registered in pools lol. Bol_de_cereale@hotmail.com is Vwins hotmail. But he can't be in 2 different pools.
well maybe it's no one and we have one less person rofl...
or perhaps vwins paid twice by accident =p
as long as it isn't some smash-rapist disguised as an email-name noob :laugh:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yeah, I edited my post to make me seem less of an emo bitch.

Now that I know I'm fighting another Sheik R1 I better practice the CG.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
He's also never used Peach against me. Always Falco. Why does everyone pick Falco against me?

One of these days I'm going to pick up Jigglypuff or something to spite all the people that suddenly "secondary" Falco against me.

edit: Wife ain't go **** on me, I've got Vwins practice. Vwins is far gayer than Wife. He's french AND a Peach player. Wife's just confused about gender. Simple pseudo-metrosexuality will be no match for the sheer unbridled homosexuality that Vwins has instilled in me.

MacD

Banned via Administration
kirby kaze, just use that **** peach to **** falco's, power shield lasers, some of the DADS, a bair gimp or two, you win

you got this ;)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
He's also never used Peach against me. Always Falco. Why does everyone pick Falco against me?

One of these days I'm going to pick up Jigglypuff or something to spite all the people that suddenly "secondary" Falco against me.

edit: Wife ain't go **** on me, I've got Vwins practice. Vwins is far gayer than Wife. He's french AND a Peach player. Wife's just confused about gender. Simple pseudo-metrosexuality will be no match for the sheer unbridled homosexuality that Vwins has instilled in me.
Now that McCain believes in me it's done.

Wife GTFO.
You're an idiot, I'll take a 5 dollar side bet with anyone that Wife beats you in pools, lets see who's got your back.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I didn't think you were serious, just an idiot if you think you'll beat Wife.

Edit: stop editing your posts, man up

MacD

Banned via Administration
aaahhhhh, you are using my first name, it's so weird, i haven't even met you, and i have a wierd first name... soooooooo weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrddddd!!!!!!!!!!

nah but you got this, you play sheik and think kira sucks (ok maybe i made up that part <3 kira) and are leaning peach, how can you lose!!!!!!!!!!

i'll beat wife in dittos for you, just give me a wavebird and it's done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom