• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
pool 18

i recall reading somewhere that 'schoolie dee' is sova (that's the reason he was moved i think?)... isn't tope sova too?

if they don't care, i don't care, since it doesn't affect me, just making sure it's known IF it matters

tw1n

Smash Champion
lol ima get a new in n out shirt for sure when i go .

old school joey all the way
Haha bad ***! Bring some in n out too. I'm sure it'll last the plane trip :laugh:

But seriously. I need to go to AZ or Cali for some in n out.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL and if you miss the shuttle you WILL be walking. missing the shuttle also is not = legit john for missing a match

DQD

ez

brdy_

Smash Lord
Pound Attendees!
Quote from the owner and organizer of TourneyPlay/Gameclucks:

WINNERS of Brawl and Melee 1v1 and 2v2 will get FREE entry into the same event at TourneyPlay 4 (Seattle on Feb 12th - 14th 2010). For example, if you win Brawl 1v1, you get free Brawl 1v1 entry into TP4. However, Free Entry is NON-transferable, so if you do not come to TP4... no one else gets your free entry.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
i play the MAN'S spades, bridge
Actually, Pocky...the MAN'S spades. Better yet, the ADULT spades, is Bid Whist. I play that, too. Then again...I don't know many who can play (in my area) so it's hard to get my Whist game up like my spades. My brother is too lazy to learn. Otherwise I'd develop ny game by using him as my partner and learning from others that are good at it. I'll learn Bridge if you're willing to teach. I'm always down to learn a new card game. Cards = mindgames and I love those. I hang with the old heads so I take my losses in strides, learn from them, and then win. It's been like that for over 15 years.

Who's down for some poker as well? I really only know 5 card stud/draw. Someone wanna show me Texas Hold 'em?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I just read the OP over again, even though I only entered Brawl, am I allowed to come on Saturday to watch Brawl crews? Cause according to the OP when I payed to enter that was half the venue fee just for Brawl, so if I come on Saturday which is mainly Melee but has Brawl crews do I have to pay the venue again?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Pound Attendees!
Quote from the owner and organizer of TourneyPlay/Gameclucks:

WINNERS of Brawl and Melee 1v1 and 2v2 will get FREE entry into the same event at TourneyPlay 4 (Seattle on Feb 12th - 14th 2010). For example, if you win Brawl 1v1, you get free Brawl 1v1 entry into TP4. However, Free Entry is NON-transferable, so if you do not come to TP4... no one else gets your free entry.
That'll be pointless for Melee because we all know Armada is taking this!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if u entered any event you dont have to pay a spec fee for anything else. ur fine poyo

although i should create an "annoyance fee" just for you and charge you with that

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cactaur will forever be cactaur

just like phish it is forever forth known as phist it

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i cant wait to talk mad doo doo at pound... im not even gonna enter... just talk mad crap, drink and get high... its gonna be great lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom