• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
you guys look down on armada so hard lol

What has changed to make m2k now beat armada?

If m2k's been practicing, who's to say armada hasn't also? Hmmmm

Just my 2cents

VilNess

Smash Champion
Just posting here that Finland has an interest of participating too. With good luck, well get me, Neutroni (2nd best Finnish player) and possibly some others. I´ll get stuff confirmed in a month.

I´ll take Ness and Luigi ditto money matches If I come :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Wahoo, interest from...

findland
UK
sweden
hawaii
mexico
canada
peurto rico
japan
spain

raaaaape

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm very interested in this, plane tickets are mad cheap from Stockholm for some reason. Trying to bring other Swedes with me - Armada wants revenge, but he might not go if Mango isn't going.
Is there a list of players other than the very short one on the registration site?

Also might bring my recording stuff to show you guys how it's done =)
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

-mango

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Wahoo, interest from...

findland
UK
sweden
hawaii
mexico
canada
peurto rico
japan
spain

raaaaape
Its not peurto rico is Puerto Rico lol. And add to the melee list myself Fox Hater and Evil.

Also I suggest that Mute city be allowed.In PR this stage is allowed and green green is banned.

Also I saw lord Hdl on the list did he personally pm u that he was coming or did he posted

Eval

Smash Journeyman
puerto rico is the best

that is all
<3

@Fox Hater: It was obviously a typo from Plairnkk. Leave him alone lol.

Well HDL is still not a 100% sure right now but there's like 50% chance lets say. I will post later on if hes going or not but I hope he can go.

Mute City will hardly see Pound 4. :(

PS: I WANNA PLAY EVERYONE AGAIN!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I´ll take Ness ditto money matches If I come :D
Interestinnnng.....

^_^

lol Plank's almost positively going to be sticking with (most of) his choices, so it's going to be funny watching 5 months of posts of "aw...why is ____ banned? It really shouldn't be...if anything ___ should be. and why is that game here, should definitely only be this game only...****ing lame...........................oh right, I'm still coming to this regardless >_>"

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I love it when some dude who no one has ever heard of, barely been to tournaments and probably just joined smashboards, is like "aww but why is mute city banned?". as if g-reg and plank, two of smashboards greatest a$$holes would ever listen

Shroomed

Smash Master
mute city is so common, how can you ban it? =(

lotsa ppl pick it all the time

docs need it for spacies come on!!!!!!

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna assume this is directed to me/us. If not then sorry and continue to ignore this post. :(

I love it when some dude who no one has ever heard of
Im from PR, I dont expect people to know me outside of this small Island. This doesnt mean we are bad players.

barely been to tournaments
I went to Evo 2007 and DBR Genesis (not saying this is a LOT). There's tournaments over here too.

probably just joined smashboards
Join Date: Sep 2005. I have been a lurker from way before registering my account. No wonder I barely got 150 post since I just lurk around. I read more than you have imagined.

is like "aww but why is mute city banned?".
I know why it is banned, and tbh idc if it is banned. I just don't think it should be banned. I knock Corneria, they knock Mute City and they still have good stages to play in and so do I. It just limits even more Peach chances to win a tournament. (like if she will ever win and I hope Armada proves me wrong but its just hard when players knows that Camp >>>>>>>>> Peach)

as if g-reg and plank, two of smashboards greatest a$$holes would ever listen
I know Plank will not unban MuteCity for us. Its OK its his tournament, but I don't lose anything with asking! :)

Lobos

Smash Master
i haven't been practicing i'll do it like 2 weeks before the tourney
This is funny cause even with this you can still beat 98% of the melee players and 99% of the brawl players.......:urg:

also lol @ random brawl hate you guys are nubs:laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
that is very true,but i know somewhere behind that nonchalant "mango is better than me" attitude, m2k knows he can win, and is tired of losing to him.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Brawl should be in a completely different building than Melee or at the very least have a VERY defined line of where brawl and melee are being played. I don't want my brawl mixed up in my melee -angry face-

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ ok your taking it too far.

Don't give annoying suggestions like that

MacD

Banned via Administration
Well just ban it then since you are allowed to ban a stage.. the rest of it make it up with skill and FREAKING DESTROY EVERYONE!!!!
i wish i was a warrior who could FREAKING DESTROY EVERYONE!!!!

teach me

EDIT: wow anti, interesting avatar/location, nickelodeon much?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I love it when some dude who no one has ever heard of, barely been to tournaments and probably just joined smashboards, is like "aww but why is mute city banned?". as if g-reg and plank, two of smashboards greatest a$$holes would ever listen
your lame

pr people ****

and your basically saying

pr you suck

but pr people are too nice to get that and he posts what he did

if i was him i would be like

g-reg is gay dont go to pound 4 to all the people that arent from the u.s.

remember, people coming from places other then the u.s. is ****

national and international are 2 different bigs

u should be nice to the people coming like a trillion miles to the tourney your gonna help run

i would

but u dont

so ur gay

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i wish i was a warrior who could FREAKING DESTROY EVERYONE!!!!

teach me

EDIT: wow anti, interesting avatar/location, nickelodeon much?
It's easy, it's either you are a warrior or you are not. =P

Cut down all the doubts you have in your mind, slash through all the fears and then you can achieve great power! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom