• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
*****, seb.

Boss is still mad rusty tho, while shroomed is in his peak.

Boss peak>Shroomed peak!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, shroomed is not in his peak, he's still going to be getting better for a while

and according to nor cal/their PR, hmw is still better than shroomed but i guess every other region disagrees

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh well, the important thing here is really

HYPE!!!!

I decided on 100 tvs to be provided by myself for the venue... hows that sound to you all?

WHOS GONNA BRING CUBES AND WIIS? ALL OF YOU, RIGHT???

Col Bol

Smash Champion
*DJ Nintendo speaking

I'll aim to be the highest placing Doc. In more important matters than that though, I'm gonna aim to win the tournament. Don't care what anyone says.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i doubt im at my peak

when i do hit my peak, hopefully there's a new best doc in town!!!!

ima b ready for this tourney

u cant win if ima win DJ!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
oh speaking of money matches at genesis i had people wanting to do them for a dollar. A dollar? wtf is the point, if you're gonna have MMs have them like 5 or 10. I'll prolly do more MMs at this tourney as the time approaches cuz it's more fun than pointless friendlies (idc either way though) so I'll do them with Sheik Marth Peach Falcon and Fox, and I GUESS other characters if people want.

pockyD

Smash Legend
"Peaked"? Let me tell you something. Shroomed hasn't even begun to peak. And when he does peak, you'll know. Because he's going to peak so hard, that everybody on the East Coast will feel it.anyone who gets the reference is awesome

Eggm

Smash Hero
I would put money on DJN placing over bob$ at pound 4. The only doc/mario I've ever lost to in tournament I think was DJN. I've beaten green mario, and bob$ before. And boss everytime we've played I think... hm.. yah i think so. I also was playing boss around his prime.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
HAH

I'm the best Doc and I don't even play him

money match?

:O
*DJ Nintendo speaking

I definitely agree with you =) I've seen it in action, even against me lol. You're gonna win Pound 4. Just go in with alot of confidence and you got it. I'm with you every step of the way.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
oh speaking of money matches at genesis i had people wanting to do them for a dollar. A dollar? wtf is the point, if you're gonna have MMs have them like 5 or 10. I'll prolly do more MMs at this tourney as the time approaches cuz it's more fun than pointless friendlies (idc either way though) so I'll do them with Sheik Marth Peach Falcon and Fox, and I GUESS other characters if people want.
$5, my Falco, your Falcon

"Peaked"? Let me tell you something. Shroomed hasn't even begun to peak. And when he does peak, you'll know. Because he's going to peak so hard, that everybody on the East Coast will feel it.anyone who gets the reference is awesome
lol I'm awesome

boss8

Smash Hero
lol this will be hella fun...but yea m2k 3 stocked me in doc dittos.....ROFL i hate u jason... i will prime up before this...just promise me all u doc/mario mains will make it out of pools i will try....mindgames....>_>

M15t3R E

Smash Master
This is in MD, huh? I'll be sure to make it then. It's not until next year so I hope I don't forget about it by then....

Nah, I'll be there. And I'll bring friends, like possibly Tope or some of SoVA. Can't wait.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh tope and all of TR will be here for sure mister_e, they are OLD TA SON!!!

350 melee entrants, anyone??

cmon brawl entrants, step it up. dont let melee outrank you!!! you're the newer game!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lmao

also. Yes. Give me your moniez :)

alsoalso: wanna put money on EC Vs. WC for Melee Crews? I'll wager anything from $5 to $100. Dead serious.

Oh and @ M2K:

Your Falcon will take the toasty 2:1 Ness Challenge:
2-0 me, get $20
lose once in the set, I get $10

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm not sure what i'm doing for crews yet, I may have official regional ones or just plain crews, we will see. We should have TONS of spare time this tournament as long as people bring setups. =]

we will have as many tvs as people bring cubes/wiis, and probably extra, so step it uP!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Toasty. I might be down for a $5 bet on crews. It all depends on if WC brings enough reps lol.

I just noticed that at the bottom of M2K's sig it says "*Not a robot" hahahaha. Good stuff

Man why is Pound 4 still so far away!?!? =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom