• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
lmao is this a joke post? pretty much all radiohead fans will agree they keep getting better and better. Pablo Honey is a joke album, and they will even agree on that.

and wtf? drugs? they aren't drug heads you ****ing idiot. I bet your favorite song is Creep and then followed by Karma Police, huh?
Wrong. My favorite song (if i had to pick) is either Let down or street spirit. And now let me guess....you're probably 18 or under, and you were still wearing pull-ups when the Bends came out. Radiohead has absolutely done TONS of drugs. My best friend was working at VH1 when Kid A came out and got to meet Radiohead and witnessed them blitzed out of their minds. From a musician's standpoint there is no way you can justify anything after Ok Computer being better than it or the Bends (in either terms of musicianship or influence). And yes @Pablo Honey. It's a very mediocre ablum, but Creep alone is better than all of radiohead's post Kid A albums. All their recent stuff sounds like same incoherent, spacey, ecstacy-ridden crap. Some of it's tolerable only because of Yorke's awesome voice, but the musicianship isn't there. There's nothing inspiring about their latest album's, at least Creep made Flea say "holy f*cking sh*t that's the greatest f*cking thing I ever heard!".

And btw, when you say "radiohead fans" are you referring to the under 18 crowd, cuz i'm 27 and all my friends and I grew up on the first 3 albums and none of us would ever agree that they've gotten better.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
btw im going to get you to smoke at tipped off ,colin already agreed.

*peer pressure*
Better not have smoking johns when we spar :p

Hbox and mango going double puffs on a team all though Pound 4... Well I could see were the bad could come (not just in the characters but with the both of them trying to kill each other the entire tourney).

Both of those guys have amazing puffs and are good players.

Although Mango's is more like a well rounded, smart, kick your a** and make you feel every second puff. Hbox's is more of a "I'm going to shank you in the back when you least suspect it" kind of fighter. Both are effective in their own right. I prefer Mango's but come on Hbox's is still good.

And in terms of dream girl, it's all about Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Beil.
Although it makes me think back to Robot Chicken... O.o

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Post Kid A songs I thoroughly enjoy:
A wolf at the door
Life in a glass house (I played trumpet for a while in school so I'm probably biased)

I just realized I actually like a good bit of In Rainbows. *has no musical taste in Chewman's eyes :*(

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nah, HBox just figured out how to be really really gay. D=

He's teaming with M2K at TO5. That will be interesting to see.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow, if I end up going to this we need to have a room for Radiohead fans...I'll be there!!!

:059:

CY

Smash Ace
Wrong. My favorite song (if i had to pick) is either Let down or street spirit. And now let me guess....you're probably 18 or under, and you were still wearing pull-ups when the Bends came out. Radiohead has absolutely done TONS of drugs. My best friend was working at VH1 when Kid A came out and got to meet Radiohead and witnessed them blitzed out of their minds. From a musician's standpoint there is no way you can justify anything after Ok Computer being better than it or the Bends (in either terms of musicianship or influence). And yes @Pablo Honey. It's a very mediocre ablum, but Creep alone is better than all of radiohead's post Kid A albums. All their recent stuff sounds like same incoherent, spacey, ecstacy-ridden crap. Some of it's tolerable only because of Yorke's awesome voice, but the musicianship isn't there. There's nothing inspiring about their latest album's, at least Creep made Flea say "holy f*cking sh*t that's the greatest f*cking thing I ever heard!".

And btw, when you say "radiohead fans" are you referring to the under 18 crowd, cuz i'm 27 and all my friends and I grew up on the first 3 albums and none of us would ever agree that they've gotten better.
ahhhh, well i know a ton of people who agree the new albums are getting better/still amazing. i'm sure the Radiohead fans in this thread can back me up on this, no?

but hey, you have the right to your own opinion. The "spacey" type Radiohead songs had to grow on me. At first I wasn't into it that much, but the more I listened to it the more I realized how badass it is. And have you not listened to In Rainbows? It's one of their least "spacey, ecstacy-ridden crap" albums out there imo. Most of the stuff on In Rainbows is very soothing and chill, unlike Amnesiac where it's all OMGWEIRDSOUNDS. I just don't see how you couldn't like In Rainbows if you were a fan of the first three albums.

i'll give you cred though, let down is one of my favorites from OK Computer and Street Spirit is my favorite from The Bends. Kudos

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ahhhh, well i know a ton of people who agree the new albums are getting better/still amazing. i'm sure the Radiohead fans in this thread can back me up on this, no?

but hey, you have the right to your own opinion. The "spacey" type Radiohead songs had to grow on me. At first I wasn't into it that much, but the more I listened to it the more I realized how badass it is. And have you not listened to In Rainbows? It's one of their least "spacey, ecstacy-ridden crap" albums out there imo. Most of the stuff on In Rainbows is very soothing and chill, unlike Amnesiac where it's all OMGWEIRDSOUNDS. I just don't see how you couldn't like In Rainbows if you were a fan of the first three albums.

i'll give you cred though, let down is one of my favorites from OK Computer and Street Spirit is my favorite from The Bends. Kudos
Man, Amesiac needs so much more love ;_;
How can you NOT like songs like ... Pyramid Song ... or Like Spinning Plates ... or You And Whose Army?

CY

Smash Ace
I do like it I was just saying it's a really weird album. You have to be into Radiohead to like that album. Definitely not an album to start off on if you're just getting started on Radiohead lol.

btw, Dollars and Cents FTW

ErciChewman

Smash Ace

It almost always comes down to opinion. And as far as the last 3 albums go, I'll give the fact that they've gotten better, meaning that In Rainbows>hail to the thief>Amnesiac. But every band in the world wanted to be radiohead in 1997, not so much these days. Most musicians feel Ok Computer was their "Thriller" and from that peak you can only go downhill. Oh, well. There's much worse things you could be listening to. :psycho:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I hope i can save up enough money to come to this, i wanted to go to genesis but i had money johns.

MONEY JOHNS SHALL NOT PREVENT ME FROM GOING TO BOTH THE BIGGEST TOURNEYS THIS YEAR!!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I hope i can save up enough money to come to this, i wanted to go to genesis but i had money johns.

MONEY JOHNS SHALL NOT PREVENT ME FROM GOING TO BOTH THE BIGGEST TOURNEYS THIS YEAR!!!!
Technically this tourney is next year... :p

Alright so Radiohead is good...

But Disturbed is better in my opinion. They put on one hell of a show live too :p

I'm primarily a fan of popular rock band. Now excuse me while I go watch famous sports team with top player beat up on your favorite team. Although it may be because your famous player went through controversial scandal which has made him miss practice and be fined gross amount of dollars. Afterwards I'm going to watch summer blockbuster starring action star.

=P

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
lmao is this a joke post? pretty much all radiohead fans will agree they keep getting better and better. Pablo Honey is a joke album, and they will even agree on that.

and wtf? drugs? they aren't drug heads you ****ing idiot. I bet your favorite song is Creep and then followed by Karma Police, huh?
LOOOOOOOOL *****.

Scarlett Johansson is where it's at...

but yeah I hope all you iCarly fans are under 18 XD
toast lets have sex

with her

I think Kid A is a masterpiece.

I really like Street Spirit from the Bends.

Better not have smoking johns when we spar :p

Hbox and mango going double puffs on a team all though Pound 4... Well I could see were the bad could come (not just in the characters but with the both of them trying to kill each other the entire tourney).

Both of those guys have amazing puffs and are good players.

Although Mango's is more like a well rounded, smart, kick your a** and make you feel every second puff. Hbox's is more of a "I'm going to shank you in the back when you least suspect it" kind of fighter. Both are effective in their own right. I prefer Mango's but come on Hbox's is still good.

And in terms of dream girl, it's all about Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Beil.
Although it makes me think back to Robot Chicken... O.o
soooooooooo much win

O.o

hahaha thats awesome actually. Good luck Hbox :D
thanks, hopefully we do good

Man, Amesiac needs so much more love ;_;
How can you NOT like songs like ... Pyramid Song ... or Like Spinning Plates ... or You And Whose Army?

pyrmaid song is like a dream

I posted a link to spinning plates, lol.

I like the live version better.

Hbox and M2K lol, he teams with everyone, I loved the set with him and chu vs catfish, so good.
get em peyy peyy

STACKITUPP

Technically this tourney is next year... :p

Alright so Radiohead is good...

But Disturbed is better in my opinion. They put on one hell of a show live too :p

I'm primarily a fan of popular rock band. Now excuse me while I go watch famous sports team with top player beat up on your favorite team. Although it may be because your famous player went through controversial scandal which has made him miss practice and be fined gross amount of dollars. Afterwards I'm going to watch summer blockbuster starring action star.

=P

i thought we were cool, man.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
imo miranda cosgrove went from cute to trying to be teen idol too quickly. she had some cute years left.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Sorry to everyone I haven't been able to get back to recently. I just moved into my new apartment Saturday and we dont have internet yet (im at kinkos now) lol.

I'll do my best to answer all questions and stuff shot my way, hopefully i can do that tonight!
(The price will go up then too, i havent even had time to do that)

Btw guys if you dont pay when you submit your webpage information, that information will just be deleted. Don't bother doing one without the other (hboxxx!)

i got a bit confused, swift, is ur email atomsk00@gmail.com?? wtf lol

Make sure you guys fill BOTH forms out... it's getting hard to figure things out when people dont submit the webpage form and i have no idea whos registering

so whos dimluck14@gmail.com???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom