• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
there needs to be just a europe crew and a spanish crew

and the usa crew will be

mango
pc
chu dat
jman
darkrain
fantastic 4- shiz,colbol,hbox,lambchops
m2k..lol..i literally forgot about him

runners up

dylon.dylon .dylon.dylon.dylon

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
USA vs everyone else may be interesting/fun for Americans but not for anyone else. Let every region have their own crew.

If anything he does more useless stuff. Uthrow shine (whiff) uair? He's mad technical, but I don't think its going to translate into being legit in tourny. Still cool to watch though.
If you connect the bottom of the shine you can waveland on the platform above and fall on them with a dair into grab
i just messed it up

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
TwinA I hope you bundle up! I'm from Maryland I love the COLD!
Hell no I'm a polar bear lol. I go camping every year and go swimming in a river that would be ice if it wasn't flowing.

In all truth tho I would much rather be in extreme heat instead of extreme cold lol. Hard to wrestle and kick and impossible to do magic tricks lol.

Good thing body heat from 1000+ people will warm up the room lol (and stink it up).

And hey why not do a quick "USA vs World" crew battle. It wont take up too much of the time (almost none at all) and you know it would be amazing! Choosing the crews would be hard though >.<

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
we arent doing america vs everyone. we arent that special. nobody else wants to do it, dont waste their time

Banks

Smash Hero
i think it would be cool enough to do regional crews. that way a ****load more ppl could compete/enjoy crews.

state of maine alone 7 stocked norcal at VLS
just imagine what all of northeast could do!!!! DUH DUH DUHHH /eeerie violins

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
yeah.. other countrys wouldnt like everyone vs usa crew.. but it would be cool having europe vs america, or latin america vs america.. that would be sweet!!

still, latin america has to make latin tournament so we know what should be our crew..

what do u think latin americans brothers?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yeah.. other countrys wouldnt like everyone vs usa crew.. but it would be cool having europe vs america, or latin america vs america.. that would be sweet!!

still, latin america has to make latin tournament so we know what should be our crew..

what do u think latin americans brothers?
**** brothas need to stick together

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
OH GOD

darc is maine's superstar, you should probly know him!!! :lick:

me/th0rn/dazwa r pretty well known in our region tho >_______< it's hard to travel far from maine but we are going to RoM and Pound
I've heard of all of you guys, just didn't know you were from Maine lol. It's kind of a barren state lol.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Lobos only the first day of p2 was hot, 2nd day wasnt. XD

Twin A, yeah i have a way of covering it if all else fails. though id rather people just register

also i am begging people

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just bring a cube if you have it. melee is going to be so huge here and i will have so many tvs. if ur cube gets stolen WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT and i can prob help reimburse anyone. i am paying a lot of money for tvs so i cant afford to pay money for cubes and wiis, too. i know its hard to bring tvs from OOS and thats why im buying them so -PLEASE- bring copies of the systems so my money doesnt go to waste and we dont just have extra tvs like ****.
Chain down the cubes!!!!

Banks

Smash Hero
I've heard of all of you guys, just didn't know you were from Maine lol. It's kind of a barren state lol.
but we have such scenic nature walks in the woods! you should really come up here get lost and eaten by a bobcat sometime. it's real good.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
My roommate used to live there. He said that Moose are like really dangerous actually. He got chased by one once, but he used his bike to gtfo of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom