• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
So everyone after Waffles ****ed up with the rom2 videos we're not really going to let him record the videos at this tournament are we? I think it's far too big a risk to take giving the videos to someone who isn't considerate to the Smash community and does even try to upload the videos in a timely manner.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Plank, right now I've signed on for singles.

If I decide I want to do doubles later but before the tournament, how should I go about doing it?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Awwwww... ur right. :(

lol, naw I was just spamming. I'm probably not coming either. It's too bad :(

EDIT: Just win for me.
Lol, I'll do what I can like always, I love to fight! =D

I'd actually love to really fight professionally at some point, maybe soon... then like make an entrance Roustane "The WARRRIOORRRRRRRR" Benzeguirrrrrrr. lol. I just want to feel alive at another level now. You know like actually having your life on the line now? lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
All I know is Waffles has been very dedicated when it comes to uploading and recording videos.

He's one of the main people at events that has a recording station. It's just stupid not letting him record. I mean that's up to y'all if you don't want him to record important matches I guess. But I rather have late uploads insted of no uploads.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
All I know is Waffles has been very dedicated when it comes to uploading and recording videos.

He's one of the main people at events that has a recording station. It's just stupid not letting him record. I mean that's up to y'all if you don't want him to record important matches I guess. But I rather have late uploads insted of no uploads.
He hasn't been dedicated lately at all. And I'm not saying no one uploads videos I'm saying let's not make Waffles do it.

Prog uploads his videos relatively quick. He has had his rom2 videos uploaded within a weak. And SleepyK is amazing, he uploads his videos the day after the tournament. Let's let one of them record the videos, really almost anyone is better than Waffles at this point.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I was actually asking Plank or someone who has authority at this tournament. And I don't know where you have been but a whole lot of people have lost respect for Brandon now.
people have lost respect for brandon because he's been a little slow in doing them a huge favor?

lol those people need to get their heads of their ***. Waffles doesnt have to do jack **** for us, be greatful he's uploading anything at all.

if he didnt record the matches to begin with you would never see them. stfu and deal.

rhan

Smash Hero
Bah can't argue there.

But the more people recording the better. I'm bringing my setup for recording AKA my VCR and tapez. >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
He hasn't been dedicated lately at all. And I'm not saying no one uploads videos I'm saying let's not make Waffles do it.

Prog uploads his videos relatively quick. He has had his rom2 videos uploaded within a weak. And SleepyK is amazing, he uploads his videos the day after the tournament. Let's let one of them record the videos, really almost anyone is better than Waffles at this point.
Oh please, just because a video hasn't been uploaded yet doesn't mean you have to lose respect for someone? Who the **** thinks like that? I guess you do oh mighty lord. I obviously have the match in my head and everyone that was at RoM 2 saw it as well. That's enough for me personally, I would love to see it again of course but still.. why would something like that change my mind about Brandon? It's just plain lol in my head.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't know **** about Waffles besides he got lucky v/s my dude Thumbs in pools at rom2 and besides that I don't care but whoever uploads videos from this needs to not take their sweet time, or don't bother cause someone else can get it done faster I'm sure.

I know my man JG got Brawl videos on lock, true solider.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
arent there gonna be like 16 recording set ups. [all the bracket matches getting recorded] So I would think anyone who brings a set up will get to reward. Especially if it's someone with the most popular smash youtube channel..

How is commentary gonna work tho? Is there only gonna be commentary for the matches that are livestreamed, or can people like commentate on whatever station has commentary set up?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
people have lost respect for brandon because he's been a little slow in doing them a huge favor?

lol those people need to get their heads of their ***. Waffles doesnt have to do jack **** for us, be greatful he's uploading anything at all.

if he didnt record the matches to begin with you would never see them. stfu and deal.
OMG such stupidity. Dude if Waffles didn't upload them then Prog or someone else who was at the tournament with recording equipment would have recorded them, and we would have been able to seen those videos by now(all of Porg's vidoes from Rom2 were uploaded 2 weeks ago)

Waffles is doing us favor but if someone else was recording the videos we would have seen them already so I think they have a right to be upset. Hell I'm not even trashing Waffles right now, I just wanna make sure we don't make the same mistake again.

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
VBM you're not part of the community at all to be making claims like these.
let someone else who actually goes to tournaments like ROM bring this up if they care.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Oh please, just because a video hasn't been uploaded yet doesn't mean you have to lose respect for someone? Who the **** thinks like that? I guess you do oh mighty lord. I obviously have the match in my head and everyone that was at RoM 2 saw it as well. That's enough for me personally, I would love to see it again of course but still.. why would something like that change my mind about Brandon? It's just plain lol in my head.
It's not a video. A whole bunch of matches which were recorded by Waffles are yet to be uploaded. And the reason why people have lost respect for him is because he took upon himself to make sure only he had the videos when he knew he wouldn't have time to upload them, what he should have done is be selfless and let someone else record and upload the videos. Furthermore now that he does have the time, after making everyone wait for so long he isn't uploading them right away because he just can't bother. It's pretty easy logic to see why people are upset with him. It's not lol in my head at all.

VBM you're not part of the community at all to be making claims like these.
let someone else who actually goes to tournaments like ROM bring this up if they care.
I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean. I go to smash tournaments, I post on the boards and I'm going to Pound 4. On what basis am I not a member of the Smash community? If you're just trolling me then please stop it.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't know **** about Waffles besides he got lucky v/s my dude Thumbs in pools at rom2 and besides that I don't care but whoever uploads videos from this needs to not take their sweet time, or don't bother cause someone else can get it done faster I'm sure.

I know my man JG got Brawl videos on lock, true solider.
It wasn't his fault though, random bad **** just happens (referring to our match in pools at RoM2). Plus he's really good, I don't feel bad about losing I just wish they hadn't tripped the power cord right when I was about to win :(

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
For every match in this tournament that we (VGBootCamp) do not record personally, we will be trying to organize an effort for others to download their matches to our external hard drives we will be bringing. Our hope is to have both 32 man brackets completely recorded. We will then put all of our effort into getting these matches up within the following week. If anyone who is recording matches already would like to help with this effort, contact us at VGBootCamp@gmail.com or send us a pm.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
virus, why do you feel like you have any say in how anything in the smash community is run? HMW does his thing. they're HIS videos. HE recorded them. They'll be up.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I was actually asking Plank or someone who has authority at this tournament. And I don't know where you have been but a whole lot of people have lots respect for Brandon now.
Fixed
I mean, the guy is SSBM's biggest Youtube uploader. He uploaded these vids a lot faster than I've seen some tourneys uploaded. He goes off schedule once and the entire community goes up his ***.
He'll probably upload them this week, and people can finally stop *****ing about it.

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean. I go to smash tournaments, I post on the boards and I'm going to Pound 4. On what basis am I not a member of the Smash community? If you're just trolling me then please stop it.
You're a member of the forum, not the community. See how that works? xD

Shroomed

Smash Master
I hope so. I am certain it's within my ability to do it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off. We'll just have to see.
we should def MM cuz i really dont like you and would have no problem taking your money

but i do have to admit, u know what to say to get responses mr. troll

and you are in no way shape or form part of the smash community, and i doubt anyone thinks otherwise

sadly you are part of this forum tho....

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
we should def MM cuz i really dont like you and would have no problem taking your money

but i do have to admit, u know what to say to get responses mr. troll

and you are in no way shape or form part of the smash community, and i doubt anyone thinks otherwise

sadly you are part of this forum tho....
You don't like me? Too bad, I kind of like you. I just wish you were more consistent. I think HWM is a better doc than you are so I think I'd rather MM you and not him. And I'm not a troll.

I am a part of the community. However people would probably agree with you, because a) they don't like me and b) I use an alias when I attend tournaments. I'll enter as Virusbluemage at Pound 4 though. I'm looking forward to meeting most of you.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Guys, can we quit *****ing about recording (which will happen regardless) and talk about sucking each other off like we were a few weeks ago?

Tres homo

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
For every match in this tournament that we (VGBootCamp) do not record personally, we will be trying to organize an effort for others to download their matches to our external hard drives we will be bringing. Our hope is to have both 32 man brackets completely recorded. We will then put all of our effort into getting these matches up within the following week. If anyone who is recording matches already would like to help with this effort, contact us at VGBootCamp@gmail.com or send us a pm.
Where will they be posted? I'm just wondering, cause I'd like to see some of my bracket matches.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Can I call a judge over if my opponent stinks? Festering vile smashers completely eff up my play.. I think Plank should have the right to DQ rank smelling players..

*PRiDE'S Tournament Request/Should be Rule

If you (the majority of unwashed smashers) think you can go more than a day and a half without showering.. You can't. You aren't 5 years old anymore. If you think you don't smell after not showering for two days sweating on your besmirched ***, you do. You are just so used to your fetid aroma that you discharge that you can't distinguish the smell of cleanliness from the air contaminating odor that you emanate. Please. For the love of all that is good in the world... For your own dignity.... So people don't secretly call you a smelly sac of ****, SHOWER BEFORE EACH TOURNAMENT DAY. You might just make a friend.

Lobos

Smash Master
I would like to point out that I will be walking around and recording the events of pound 4 into a mini montage spanning over the 3 days. I'll try to do a better job than what I did at APEX lol but yeah.... Hope you guys aren't camera shy ^.^

Here is the APEX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36QQ1xnTQRE vid if you're curious and don't worry it will be more about *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom