• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I have a 50% shot at comming, and rising.

I still need housing/ride for me and my teammate Chaz (who is going if i go).

Someone hit my up on AIM: Seibrik

if possible!!!

We will pay gas!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
For every match in this tournament that we (VGBootCamp) do not record personally, we will be trying to organize an effort for others to download their matches to our external hard drives we will be bringing. Our hope is to have both 32 man brackets completely recorded. We will then put all of our effort into getting these matches up within the following week. If anyone who is recording matches already would like to help with this effort, contact us at VGBootCamp@gmail.com or send us a pm.
Does this mean everyone who is recording matches will have to send them over to VGBootCamp so that they can upload the matches? =\ No offense to them, but it'd be much more exciting if prominent members of the community like Waffles and Pakman took care of late, important matches with commentary and others like myself just recorded digital copies of the more secondary bracket matches. I'm not doubting VGBootCamp's reliability in getting vids up, I'd just rather see the vids stay in the hands of the Smash community.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Does this mean everyone who is recording matches will have to send them over to VGBootCamp so that they can upload the matches? =\ No offense to them, but it'd be much more exciting if prominent members of the community like Waffles and Pakman took care of late, important matches with commentary and others like myself just recorded digital copies of the more secondary bracket matches. I'm not doubting VGBootCamp's reliability in getting vids up, I'd just rather see the vids stay in the hands of the Smash community.
if VGBootcamp could at least get a COPY of the vids from everyone, that would be nice. at least the bracket matches. this way they could make a bracket image with clickable links to the sets.

if not, maybe i can try to get vgbootcamp to make a bracket that can link to youtube

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
i wonder if someone $100 MMs Virus, would it get more hype than the $100 MM Hbox vs Armada?
Actually VBM said he would embarrass Jman in a MM is the unofficial RoM2 thread.

And Jman responded say no nobody knows him except for on the boards and on yt. and then he said he wants a $100 MM but VBM never responded because got banned for saying he hopes Amsahs plane crashes on the way to Pound 4.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Actually VBM said he would embarrass Jman in a MM is the unofficial RoM2 thread.

And Jman responded say no nobody knows him except for on the boards and on yt. and then he said he wants a $100 MM but VBM never responded because got banned for saying he hopes Amsahs plane crashes on the way to Pound 4.
Wow, that's horrible.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey Plank, stupid question time. Spectator passes can you get them at the door or should i just have my brother pre-reg the spec-pass?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey Plank, stupid question time. Spectator passes can you get them at the door or should i just have my brother pre-reg the spec-pass?
if u can send it ahead of time, please do to help me fund the tournament. if its too much of a hassle i understand, and throw me the bones at the venue

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
if VGBootcamp could at least get a COPY of the vids from everyone, that would be nice. at least the bracket matches. this way they could make a bracket image with clickable links to the sets.

if not, maybe i can try to get vgbootcamp to make a bracket that can link to youtube
oh snap...well I'll certainly transfer a copy to their harddrives of whatever I end up recording so they can make that clickable bracket image! Sounds dope =D

yo plank explain that 25 $ melee s+D option

btw NEW DEAL if you buy and full register for one game (57.50) enter the other game for only $25 for singles and teams!

payment option on website

rhan

Smash Hero
Since I'm recording off my VCR I can't really give them a file copy of the videos.

But if someone at the venue wants to record the matches from my tapes to thier harddrives and give them that way that could work.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wow that was in poor taste. I wonder if he'll except a sparring or boxing MM with me because of that lol. Or will he avoid that MM too. Tell me that my brother is clearly the better boxer so he'll MM him instead. Then at Pound he'll say no *insert smasher conveniently not at the Tourney here* is a much better choice to spar against and the twins are a waste of his time :p

:link:

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Wow that was in poor taste. I wonder if he'll except a sparring or boxing MM with me because of that lol. Or will he avoid that MM too. Tell me that my brother is clearly the better boxer so he'll MM him instead. Then at Pound he'll say no *insert smasher conveniently not at the Tourney here* is a much better choice to spar against and the twins are a waste of his time :p

:link:
I'll do a wrestling MM with you. 2$?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Mark my words; on the 27th/28th... there will be a flood of people. Why?

Christmas money tonight+tomorrow. Christmas is tomorrow. The day after->go to the bank. Day after (when money clears and goes into accounts) = flood of registrants.

Edit: I SAID MARK THEM!!

Hyro

Smash Lord
Can we get some type of attendance list? I wanna see the players going for brawl :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom