• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
I'm assuming that Col Bol isn't gonna be able to go because his parents grounded him...I don't see his name on the registration list.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm assuming that Col Bol isn't gonna be able to go because his parents grounded him...I don't see his name on the registration list.
That's news to me.

He's in a pool somewhere lol.

Hopefully he tells me if he can't go so I can try to get a refund haha.

Edit: Last I heard, his chances were going up.

Lovage

Smash Hero
that reminds me, i really hope my controller pad doesn't rip off during the tournament. it's been slowly getting more and more torn around the edges and it's gonna rip off kinda soon.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Lovage, you'll probably be able to last it 3 days. If not, do what I did (yes, it came off of mine in a tournament match)- Man up and play. It will stop digging into your thumb / being uncomfortable in general in about a week, the controller is still good. If you really can't play without grip, bring an extra controller and find someone at the tourney with a tri-wing so you can switch the d-sticks when the time's right.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
that reminds me, i really hope my controller pad doesn't rip off during the tournament. it's been slowly getting more and more torn around the edges and it's gonna rip off kinda soon.
Define "controller pad". Do you mean the plastic/rubber on the control stick with the concentric rings? Because that's really easy to replace, I'll do it for you if you want.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Good luck to all the europeans who are now (almost) in america! Especially Zgetto, Remen, Faab, Adam, and Amsah! Good luck to all of you and have fun!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Define "controller pad". Do you mean the plastic/rubber on the control stick with the concentric rings? Because that's really easy to replace, I'll do it for you if you want.
orly?

I'll bring a spare [I think I have one with a decent pad on it] if you don't mind switching it out for me =D

[I'm assuming you have a tri-wing? ...Unless that's not necessary for replacing it, that is...]

Also, Twin A, in case you missed it - that email address guy in our pool is Cocm, a SoVa player.

btw, that's not a problem..I think I've played him all of once in my entire life XD

Lovage

Smash Hero
yeah, i know this but i really like the grip/tension of my pad so until i find a controller that's similar i don't want to switch

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I thought a certain someone who got banned doesn't represent True Gamer.

True Gamer will not be selling their shirts at the venue, though.
I remember looking at their site and seeing him listed as one of the staff, but it looks like he got removed from there.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
either way, I'd appreciate it if they were never associated with each other again :)

btw:

<3! can't wait to chill again Joey =D!
Hopefully this time we can have a GREAT time, especially without the hotel threatening to kick us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom