• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Axe beat jman at genesis wow.

And everyone.

Virusbluemage is completely right on this subject.

Chu Dat has more matchup experience than anyone... he's played this game so much longer.

If anyone he is the person to use against the Europeans.

He is Ice Climbers. He's consistent. He's old school. He's mad chill.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know, the controller. It's a legit john. I saw it on the fridge, and I remember scar *****ing out about it being lost
What I find crazy is VBM's argument of "He lost to the best pika in the world, what a scrub"
In the probable next iteration of the tier list he'd barely scratch into middle tier.

Being the worlds best Pikachu doesn't mean a whole lot. Axe also plays fox and was also a relative unknown.

Chu Dat is clearly better than Jman for this crew battle. Statistically, and theoretically. Stop arguing about it dude.

Lovage

Smash Hero
Well let's compare Jman to Chu Dat.

In 2009 I believe they only attended 4 notable tournaments together.

the placings are

Rom1: Chu dat 5th, Jman 9th
Herb 2: Chu Dat 5th, Jman 3rd
Shell Shocked IV: Chu Dat 1st, Jman 3rd
Shell Shocked V: Chu Dat 2nd, Jman 5th.

so Chu > Jman.

What makes you think Chu Dat isn't a much better player than Jman? The last time they played at Shell Shocked IV Jman got *****, if I remember correctly there was a 3 stock involved. What is your argument in defense of Jman?
lol i don't care about chu or jman i just want to make you angry so i can take more $$ from you

it was a bad idea in the first place because we all know you're too pu$$y to go more than 10 dollars :'(

oh well that's like almost 2 burritos

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
It's just me.. But I think that europeans have more experience against spacies than with the ICs.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Axe beat jman at genesis wow.

And everyone.

Virusbluemage is completely right on this subject.

Chu Dat has more matchup experience than anyone... he's played this game so much longer.

If anyone he is the person to use against the Europeans.

He is Ice Climbers. He's consistent. He's old school. He's mad chill.
I have work to do so I think I'm ready to stop arguing about it. It really is obvious that Chu is better than Jman for this crew battle I just hope Team America sees that. And where the **** is Chu Dat anyways? I'm pretty sure if he was to simply argree with what I have posted he'd be automatically inserted into crews. This like this get me annoyed.

@Lovage I say I ***** your argument and you gave up. Whatever.

It's just me.. But I think that europeans have more experience with spacies than with ICs.
It's not just you. There are no ICs in Europe that play at the top level. I don't think any of them have any idea what to do against a great ICs player.

LLDL

Smash Hero
FEW. U SCARED THE **** OUT ME, I THOUGHT I WASNT GONNA HEAR sTACK it up lol.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Jman and I got 7th at RoM2...we had a close set with bam and vwins and then lost to Mango and Lucky in losers...those were the two teams in Grand Finals.

He's amazing in teams. Much more difficult to handle than M2K IMO.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Dr. P, we definitely need to get a small MM going at this tournament. If we could find a recording station that would be dominant, but I want to play you haha.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
whats the link for the steam again lol keep forgetting it, I think Plank should put it on the first page and also is there only one or are the a few

Divinokage

Smash Legend
He didn't argue. He didn't have a single valid point. You're defneding Jman and you have absolutely no criticisms for my argument aither. So please shut up. Lol.
I think that would be favoritism/fanboys.. or the hype. Like who would you rather see fight? (I'm saying that for everyone)..

However in this case, in a crew battle like this you should take players with general good XP against Sheik and spacies. Whoever player should fight for the US is up to the US players and what they think about it.. which is why you will have team captains.

Lovage

Smash Hero
hey does anyone have Tantalus' number? we need to get in contact with him soon, please PM me his number if you can help, thanks

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
So 25/32 people who voted said they wanted VBM to MM me, including eggm and the like. Come on VBM, put your money where your mouth is, the people have spoken.

Variola, if you properly care for forum trolls with water and good food, and the occasional debate, they'll grow into healthy individuals.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
So 25/32 people who voted said they wanted VBM to MM me, including eggm and the like. Come on VBM, put your money where your mouth is, the people have spoken.
The voting ends tomorrow at Midnight. If people are still up for it then I'll accept your Money match. However this applies to you and only you, I won't accept other Money matches just because people make threads about.

Best is a very good IC's player from Europe.

Do your homework, kids
How good is very good? Is he comprable to Chu Dat. Has he ever had a high placing at a major tournament(something Chu Dat has never failed to do) also if we have to do our homework then I'm pretty sure he isn't good enough to be relevant to this argument. What do you have against Chu anways?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
The voting ends tomorrow at Midnight. If people are still up for it then I'll accept your Money match. However this applies to you and only you, I won't accept other Money matches just because people make threads about.
I wanted it to be that way, but KevinM locked the thread, so no one else can vote. If people want to vote here instead, that's fine with me.

edit: sure Roman, $5 2/3

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration

How good is very good? Is he comprable to Chu Dat. Has he ever had a high placing at a major tournament(something Chu Dat has never failed to do) also if we have to do our homework then I'm pretty sure he isn't good enough to be relevant to this argument. What do you have against Chu anways?
I have nothing against chudat, I'm wondering what you have for chudat. Probably a boner lol

jk I think he should be in the crew but I don't know if it would benefit the crew in whole, especially with armada. It would be good bait though, if we needed to get him out of the crew.
He's good in that he chaingrabs consistently, can get a grab, and can space a dsmash. I'm not an IC's player so I don't know any of the technical aspects of which he may be experienced in, but he's good and he's european.
People don't follow the European smash scene nearly as close as I think they should. Before genesis most people hadn't even heard of Armada, let alone calle w, Amsah, Adam, EK, and the countless top players over there.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I wish I was VBM

madddd Money matches flying around

even though I haven't even said who I'm entering pound 4 as (for some reason i changed my name!)

I have no videos on youtube

no one from the Bahamas claims to acknowledge me

and apparently I don't even have a main character

too legit

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Hungrybox you should mm someone who has no idea who you are and lose your first match with a diff character then be like "Time To Bring Out The ****" than pick Puff

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
lol smashers get so mad when someone claims to be good(in this case VBM), and everyone wants to money match him to prove they are better...

all you people trying to money match him are just playing his game, he obviously sucks for all the reasons hbox posted. yay for logic hbox!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom