• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Anyone goin today early? Im leavin NY at 6 am prob gonna get there around 12-1pm hopefully. Ima probably be practicing in The hotel with my friends for a while or at the venue if it opens.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nobody record bracket matches with vcr, you guys need to be able to transfer your videos to vgbootcamps hard drives.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
That's mad wack, not bring recording setup anymore. But i'll still come through with a Wii. See you all tomorow!
what? no see NOT bringing a recording setup because of that is the only real ****ed up thing...that's just dumb. You still get to upload all the pools matches you want and you can still, if you so please, upload all of the bracket matches you want!

All they want are copies of the bracket matches and all of the bracket matches will be put up on youtube under their one account so that they can all be found in the same place instead of having to track them down...and because I'm told they have really cool plans for them.

Please bring your recording setup.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Heading out tomorrow afternoon, I'll be there around 9-9:30

God Kais and Smashfield should be heading out around a similar time I'm guessing

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Nobody record bracket matches with vcr, you guys need to be able to transfer your videos to vgbootcamps hard drives.

Because it is apparently impossible to record onto a VHS tape, and also hit "z" to save onto an SD card which can be removed and placed inside of a computer. Obviously. LoL

</sarcasm>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
=P

they just want COPIES of all the matches, everyone is still free to upload everything they want wherever they want

whos hyped?

commence day of AIRPORT TRIPS

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am so close to the venue i don't even have to plan anything

ALSO EVERYONE BRING POKEMON AND YOUR DS TO THIS
(If you play) I want to play everyone!

Giannis

Smash Cadet
Could someone tell me please what european brawlers are going?I pretty much know of the melee players but I have no idea about brawl. Thanks in advance.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
armada, anolias, jadde, jonas i know

not many (any?) brawl-only people, i think because they're too young or something was what people were saying

Divinokage

Smash Legend
america has got this. brawl AND melee

i wish EC could have everything, but mango had to ruin that for us :(
Hm.. you think he's impossible to beat? =) Never forget!!

Edit: Vwins is gonna come pick me up in 2-3 hours along with Bam and PKM.. this will take a 9 hour drive... HYPE!! I'm going to crush so many faces, =) Also, team Canada!

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
america has got this. brawl AND melee

i wish EC could have everything, but mango had to ruin that for us :(

lol america better win brawl this time ._., I hope the european brawl players can go soon :p I'd love that the top 8 or so could go at the same tournament and do crews like it'll be done in melee.

dahean and over have this !

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Did you consider he might be talking about Melee ?
If that's the case... then VCRs would be needed, no? As I always VCR->Tape->Play & Record onto Computer when I recorded my melee stuff. Didn't know there was another way.

Edit: Should be leaving w/in the next 1-1/5 hours

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I honestly could not care any less about the recording, just bring the setups!!

no one wants to watch your mediocre fox get annihilated by "Pro A" and "Pro B", and then have "epic matches" with some random DK that involve multiple SDs

Wife

Smash Lord
Who's in MD and wants to play? Husband and I are in Jessup MD and have the whole day to play.

We can host or go somewhere else.

Text me 410-707-2367

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom