• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I give props to Plank for enforcing the rules regardless of who's committing the foul. Top players get a lot of leeway and it takes a lot of balls to tell them no.
This.

Props @ Plank for sticking to his guns. This is how you run a national tournament. You rock man. Don't listen to any of the whining. You did the right thing.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yes plank did the right thing although im not clear as to why he took them out of losers as well since jman was in time for that. Thats a little to harsh imo since there money is on the line too. Or did plank make it clear that dq's takes you out the entire tournament itself? Also it was all jman's fault right nothing on m2k's part? Lol i would be hella mad at jman. Too good.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
This.

Props @ Plank for sticking to his guns. This is how you run a national tournament. You rock man. Don't listen to any of the whining. You did the right thing.
People aren't whining about DQing them from doubles winners' bracket, they're saying that Jman shouldn't be DQed from doubles LB and singles when he showed up in time for both.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I just want to know what actually happened with Inui and Orion, seeing as I'm actually good friends with both of them.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
VGBootCamp is preventing Waffles from being able to commentate.

They need to learn a little something.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
People aren't whining about DQing them from doubles winners' bracket, they're saying that Jman shouldn't be DQed from doubles LB and singles when he showed up in time for both.
Exactly. Should lain be DQ'ed from brawl because he didn't show up for melee singles. No. There is absolutely no reason to DQ them if they were on time for losers and singles is just out of line. The only reason plank is doing that is b/c of personal vendettas against them.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I think plank is just trying to scare everyone..dqing jman from doubles losers and singles is crazy. He should be able to buy himself in to the bracket again at the very least. It's not like the tourney is running late or something...

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
This is bull****. I completely understand a firm policy on lateness, I can MAYBE even understand excluding someone from the whole doubles, but to exclude them from singles or even participation in a different game is ridiculous. Especially when you're excluding players who could have a very big role in the tournament like Jman in singles or Lain in Brawl.
Lain was not DQ'd from Brawl... why is everyone saying this?

They were literally just talking about how Kadaj 2-0'd Lain like, an hour ago.

And I'm almost positive Jman was not DQ'd from singles.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I haven't checked through all 1200+ pages of this and the stream people aren't being helpful so figure I'll ask here. Is Brawl going to be streamed after Melee finishes or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom