• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grahf

Smash Apprentice
What have been all the cool thing to happen here so far? Can anyone please give me some quick bullet points!!!

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
If Armada beats Mango it will only be by a extremely small margin.

I can't see it happening.

PP lost to Lucky.

I was sad.

GOOOO M2K!!!!!!!! USA EC ALL DAI N!GGA

MARTH PEACH FD

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol@ people doubting Europe. I'm not saying they'll win or they wont win, but counting out Armada and Amsah against ANYONE at this point is just dumb. It could go either way for any match...

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Whoever entered as LK needs to name match me, it should be illegal to even try to replicate my greatness.
No offense to LK07, but I played him...you can definitely beat him, LK, xD.

amsah wasnt supposed to lose to lucky, its def not a messed up bracket, shut up if you never hosted a tournament, thx
Why wasn't he supposed to lose to Lucky? Lucky and Amsah are both beast players. Good match that could go either way. No Johns. A lot of people had to do some crazy matches at the start.

I don't think Europe can get around Mango, Hbox, and M2K. lol
Maybe...we'll see. Amsah doesn't like camping/playing gay, but I remember telling him that he might have to at some point, xD. He hates NTSC Sheik...says she's soooo gay and boring. When pushed to do so....he'll play gay. Amsah is out for victory. That being said....M2K said he was playing well and feeling pretty confident. I'm sure he'll do fine.

As a side note: Getting Armada down 2-stocks....is not something that people don't do. I've noticed that pattern in Armada. Once he loses 2-stocks he goes beast mode, xD. Not unbeatable...just beast mode.

Plus: The bandwagon jumping is hilarious. So many people overlooked Amsah. I said I wouldn't be surprised if he did REALLY well. He's gonna have to get over his disliking of shining if he wants to beat puff, though. He can already do HBox some major trouble without it.

Oh, and to the bracket complaints...um...remember the seeding I put up? 1st seed gets a bye. 2nd and 3rd seeds have to play each other. Amsah got 2nd seed. Remen got 3rd. Not surprising they'd have to play each other at some point early. :chuckle:

Swiftbass is too good. He beat Remen. ^_^

Soy_

Smash Cadet
Wife having nostalgia trips on Pokemon Stadium, haha.
M2K up 2 stocks as of now.

OMGGGGG MEW TWO KING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom