• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
IF YOU'RE A SMASHER AT THE HOTEL/VENUE, PLEASE FIND ARMADA IMMEDIATELY AND EXPLAIN THAT HE HAS TO GET HIS FLIGHT AT 11:30. THIS IS URGENT.

THIS MEANS IF YOU CAN CONTACT A SMASHER AT THE VENUE/HOTEL, DO SO, AND TELL THEM TO PASS THE MESSAGE ON TO ARMADA.

Thank you.
This this 11:30 AM the next day or 11:30 PM tonight and the time zone is Eastern, right? I'm assuming eastern tonight at 11:30 PM since it is urgent.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I missed my flight and I'm at Baltimore airport until tomorrow morning. Anyone in the area want to house me for tonight? LOOOOOOOOL

I got 13th, which is a little lower than the placing I wanted (7th). Maybe next time I'll aim for 4th and get 7th and then I'll be happy =D

I'm kinda bitter about missing grand finals. I ended up late to my flight anyways, and made John drive all the way for essentially nothing. Sorry again =(

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I missed my flight and I'm at Baltimore airport until tomorrow morning. Anyone in the area want to house me for tonight? LOOOOOOOOL

I got 13th, which is a little lower than the placing I wanted (7th). Maybe next time I'll aim for 4th and get 7th and then I'll be happy =D

I'm kinda bitter about missing grand finals. I ended up late to my flight anyways, and made John drive all the way for essentially nothing. Sorry again =(
you can contact Hat. He's in the bmore area and thats where mango is atm

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Can't wait for videos to be uploaded. I am skeptical that this is the best GF's of all time.... I hope I am wrong though, PP armada sounds like it would be legendary. Wish I didn't already know the outcome, but oh well haha

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

Man that blows. Both cuz you missed your flight, and cuz of you being like the ultimate connoisseur of watching Melee LOL

I bet that spot on the ground next to the finals TV was lonely. :(

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Man that blows. Both cuz you missed your flight, and cuz of you being like the ultimate connoisseur of watching Melee LOL

I bet that spot on the ground next to the finals TV was lonely. :(
Yeah, you know how excited I get when I watch Melee.

='(

you can contact Hat. He's in the bmore area and thats where mango is atm
Ah wow thanks, I'll try calling Mango then! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom