• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
I think it's a toss up between Hbox and Armada (depends on their bracket) and well, if mango tries then he's got this.

Also, if m2k can magically polish his marth in less than a week and/or stop thinking that marth is a limited/bad character then he could win.
I wish m2k's marth was still ****...he's such a pessimist about marth now, and he's not as patient and precise as he used to be. Thing is I don't know if m2k's best marth could beat Hbox/Mango's puff. I mean he's got fox, but if we're talking about m2k going all marth, he's got so many CPs to fight off. Axe's pika ***** marth, hbox feels confident in the MU, PP knows the MU, Amsah plays sheik, Armada loves the mu, Mango's falco is scary enough not to mention his fox and puff.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Any thoughts on how well AZEN will do in Singles and Teams? I'd love to see him vs Armada, PP, etc. :D Groom Blue vs NC Catfish would be amazing too. :D

:D

strawhats

Smash Master
Azen hasn't played in a while. Marth is such diffeicult character to compete with at the top of the metagame these days. I hope he can get top 17 though.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Azen probably won't enter singles or something >_>

Predictions? He and chillin will just lose to a team of two better players

I don't hope any of that will happen, those are just my predictions; in fact, I hope the opposite will happen :D

weon - X

Smash Ace
mango should remind us at every pound that hes the best, for traditions sake. :( never thought i would say that cuz i used to be a mango hater, never the less hes amazing

strawhats

Smash Master
Azen probably won't enter singles or something >_>

Predictions? He and chillin will just lose to a team of two better players

I don't hope any of that will happen, those are just my predictions; in fact, I hope the opposite will happen :D
chillin said as far he knows Azen's entering singles.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
I lost to a 2-base terran as 4-base zerg. I'm really terrible >:[
youre just lucky you didnt lose to 2-rax bunker rush into hellion harass into banshee harass into drops before they even expand

****ing terran :mad:

Velox

Smash Ace
Fly is going?!?!?!?!?!?
to beat armada, otherwise he wouldn't be going. You only got half the sentence zhu, start trying full sentences. Full sentences allow you to express complete ideas, half sentences may be good for now, but eventually you will have to do full ones.

oh god it's 5:37 in the morning where I'm at +_+...

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
to beat armada, otherwise he wouldn't be going. You only got half the sentence zhu, start trying full sentences. Full sentences allow you to express complete ideas, half sentences may be good for now, but eventually you will have to do full ones.

oh god it's 5:37 in the morning where I'm at +_+...
I understand the implication of the sentence, I just wanted confirmation cause last I heard he was definitely not going haha.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
WHO WILL BE THE HIGHEST PLACING FOX?

With neither Lucky or Jman, the top Fox is really in the air.

Cyrain, Eggm, Silent Wolf, Eggz, Raynex, Unknown522, Remen, Zgetto, l0zr, Kels, Swiftbass, Chillin, Colbol and then there is all the Fox/other players like Zhu, Cactuar, Mango (lol), HMW, Vanz...

SO MANY FOXS!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
WHO WILL BE THE HIGHEST PLACING FOX?

With neither Lucky or Jman, the top Fox is really in the air.

Cyrain, Eggm, Silent Wolf, Eggz, Raynex, Unknown522, Remen, Zgetto, l0zr, Kels, Swiftbass, Chillin, Colbol and then there is all the Fox/other players like Zhu, Cactuar, Mango (lol), HMW, Vanz...

SO MANY FOXS!
Wtf I didn't know Zgetto was going.

rhan

Smash Hero
Time to switch to terran until another patch comes out.
Terran is probably the worse race. Plus there's like a SC2 triangle going arund where Terran > Zerg, Zerg > Toss, Toss > Terran.

Being a Terran player I find more options against Zerg then I do against Protoss. Most v Protoss build require a great deal of Micro and Macro while against Zerg it's between out massing/strong harassment/strong unit counter.

While against Toss everything is more difficult to pull off. Thor/Ghost requires strong macro/micro mechanics. Bioball is the easiest but doesn't pay off. Tank pushing is reliable if you're a patient enough player.

LOL all this in a pointless thread.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
AZEN is going to pound V?! I was totally not informed of this! Azen v. Armada would be so ****, he would make huge upsets since he hasn't played in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom