• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound 5* Vids Armada, Amsah, Hbox, DrPP, Axe and much more!

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
I click the link to the GF matches and I see it's 30+ minutes long. I'm glad I sat through the whole thing at once because by the end I had a huge smile on my face. I'm so happy for Dr. PeePee; my passion for Melee has once again been re-kindled. My sentiment is that Melee is in such a good state, except...

Sorry community I'm retiring melee at nationals brawl might follow soon idk anymore. I don't have smash in me anymore. I'm not what I used to be, won't be what I used to be again, and don't have fun playing the game. Thanks anti and armada for carrying me in teams. GJ drpp and ally for winning singles.
Understandable, man. I hope that whatever replaces Smash in your life is as rewarding and fun as Smash used to be. You will definitely be missed by many people.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have vids that aren't gf wf etc. Like friendleis or bracket. Ive seen some but id like to see more

Composeur

Smash Ace
Hey, does anyone know if doubles WF/LF/GF got recorded? I'm dying to see them.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Sorry community I'm retiring melee at nationals brawl might follow soon idk anymore. I don't have smash in me anymore. I'm not what I used to be, won't be what I used to be again, and don't have fun playing the game. Thanks anti and armada for carrying me in teams. GJ drpp and ally for winning singles.
dayum, this sucks for so much ppl including me. dayum. u r the 1 tha showed us that TOP1 players can be beaten. thanks m2k. be good bro. we all love m2k <3. ull be missed like no1

Pi

Smash Hero
c y@.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i updated the OP with the stuff i uploaded last night and so far today.

Uploading Teams WF right now, then LF, then GF. Then I'm out of tourney matches (I think)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Props for getting this up so fast.

and @ everyone talking to m2k, will someone please tell me the last time m2k didn't say he was quitting after a national? Genesis 1? He'll be back. Why? Because at the end of the day, he IS better than 99% of smashers. I <3 you m2k but reading how you're quitting and seeing all your fanboys whine about it and tell you you're so good after every tourny you enter got old after pound 4. I'll always be a huge fan, but you should do what makes you happy. If that isn't smash anymore, then cya and thanks for pushing this game so far.

PP's adaptation and patient style will be the new standard in melee. He is the new revolution. Ken -- > m2k --> mango --> PP. All amazingly influential, extremely fun to watch, great players, and have pushed the game to places it never was before. Thank you to all of you.

metaivan

Smash Apprentice
man i have understood that you have no practiced melee for a long time and you cant pretend win a national like this , if you really want win you need to practice. But i dont understand that you think you are trash you only lose to a really select people , and man you really destroy every player that is not mango,armada,hbox and pp so dont think that you are bad, but if you really dont have fun playing yeah you should retired but dont retired because you start to lose because you dont practice.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
These vids are sooooooooo good. Armada's Young Link made me ****.

m2k will be back. Smash is a drug no one can resist.

I think it's about time Mango starts trying again. Now that Pee Pee has beat M2K and Hbox consistently, and now Armada... I wanna see PeePee vs. Mango.

idea

Smash Master
These vids are sooooooooo good. Armada's Young Link made me ****.

m2k will be back. Smash is a drug no one can resist.

I think it's about time Mango starts trying again. Now that Pee Pee has beat M2K and Hbox consistently, and now Armada... I wanna see PeePee vs. Mango.
pp and mango did like a million friendlies at this, and from what i saw they seemed pretty even in falco dittos. at first mango was winning most of them, but later the same day pp was winning a lot too. and he seemed to mostly be beating mango's fox.

imo if they falco ditto at something pp will win in match 5.

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
What!? Only one Azen video!? Disappoiting. :(

Even though you'll probably be back, thanks for inspiring me and giving Melee a huge push. I remember first wanting to play Fox after watching your Fox beat Ken on Dreamland back in 06. You'll be missed but I find it hard to believe you'd stop smashing anyway. :)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
pp and mango did like a million friendlies at this, and from what i saw they seemed pretty even in falco dittos. at first mango was winning most of them, but later the same day pp was winning a lot too. and he seemed to mostly be beating mango's fox.

imo if they falco ditto at something pp will win in match 5.
i have like 2 of their friendly matches recorded lol,but i was far and the quality is bad :(

What!? Only one Azen video!? Disappoiting. :(

Even though you'll probably be back, thanks for inspiring me and giving Melee a huge push. I remember first wanting to play Fox after watching your Fox beat Ken on Dreamland back in 06. You'll be missed but I find it hard to believe you'd stop smashing anyway. :)
i have a match of azen recorded, it'll be up in a bit

Ministry

Smash Ace
did anyone record the matches of the amatuer brakcet.

was just wondering if anyone got me vs laijin, wanted to put them up for critique and see what i did wrong

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Anyone know whose setup was at TV 13? It was the one with ******** color and I'm pretty sure it was a recording setup...

If it was recording during round 2 pools, could you upload the matches with the pink Falcon (me) :D

idea

Smash Master
did anyone record the matches of the amatuer brakcet.

was just wondering if anyone got me vs laijin, wanted to put them up for critique and see what i did wrong
iirc, grab more once he's at kill percent.

you kept trying to kill him with aerials and he kept shielding them.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Anyone have crowd reactions of Armada vs Hungrybox. Or even a vid of Hunrybox of Armada themselves while they were playing, I would love to see Hbox's face after that.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I think those two trained the hardest to win that tournament, Im fine with either one of them winning, although I really want to see armada take a international tournament.

edit: Any other videos of HDL or other link mains?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im gonna pretend that you are happy you get to see one of the best link mains play for an hour in one sitting despite the fact you never ever never ever see videos of him.

:)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Anyone have crowd reactions of Armada vs Hungrybox. Or even a vid of Hunrybox of Armada themselves while they were playing, I would love to see Hbox's face after that.
i have some on camera, they'll be uploaded in a bit

im gonna pretend that you are happy you get to see one of the best link mains play for an hour in one sitting despite the fact you never ever never ever see videos of him.

:)
lol, he really is a great link to play. really clean/smooth, tho a bit campy, but that's link for you with his, as we all know, amazing approach options lol

**also, may we be entertained with:

hax vs. strawhat dahean pools: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFqy8f2EOM (there's only one game atm but i do recall having one more.. internet is being really dumb

hax vs azen game 2 pools, game 1 not recorded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlF71CcL31U

unknown522 vs. strawhat dahean r2 pools iirc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YedVP_oNNJQ

weon-x (red) vs. eggm (white) r2 pools: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui1Xl6taDfs
and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3w9KNXzGc

weon-x vs. DoH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLdwTeLdeE
and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSsgLSAEuE

more to come later

OverLord

Smash Ace

C'mon Jason, you said at RoM3 that you felt great having such fun playing again. I think you should just play more and think less. The rest will follow.

Top Bottom