• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound* FULL RESULTS!!!

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
:(

I would post nothing but a frowny face, but the Nazi-mods that run the boards require me to put more than 10 letters.

Husband

Smash Lord
This **** was a lot of fun. Good clux

Fyi- Wife is amazing, but keep in mind that i AM a personal trainer. I will train anyone to beat the hell out of anyone wife trains. Letz goez!! Lets see wife Certification. I can show you mine.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Husbandzzz, come over so u can train me to keeelllll vidjogamer ! >=)

I'll train Ur IC'z if u got a prob against those sheikz/fox/marth , ****, against ne character haha.

ICE CLIMBERZ RAPEZ ANYTHING MANGZ!!

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
RickR: Sorry about teams man. I feel like it was my fault.

Chu: Challenge someone else to a 2v1 next time. You can do it. Chu = 2v1 master.

Kaotical: No problem man. I think my Ganon might have too many tricks. I need to play more basic with the big fella.

Tope: Fun matches man. I'll try not to suck so bad next time.

Wife: Sorry for sorta rushing into our pool match while you had that revelation. Although the pool matches don't really matter that much anyway.

Joe: Good stuff on teams man. That peach is pretty vicious.

KM: KM sucks at teams! WTF?

Tanya: No problem on the housing. Didn't want you guys sleepin in the car. I still remember watching Dumd & Dumber the next day. Classic.

TA: *pound* Nice tourney. Ya'll should do another one.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
elhinnaw said:
How about a little love for FONZ and Rick P.

The man hasnt been on the scene for a while, and he still knows how to pick a fight with some random person who hasnt said a word to him, give mad hate to team ben, and still get 13th. An all around amazing performance. Straight up Chocolate Milk Nasty.

FONZ needs love to for getting 17th without knowing how to L-cancel, wavedash, tech, or downsmash with the C stick. WoW For One Year Straight Nasty.

He also plays peach, which makes all of the items listed above useless information.
ROFL @ kirbstirs randomness
Husband, you can train my marth

Rickr

Smash Apprentice
Tope said:
Wasn't Rick that link player whom Oro and I beat with Kirby and Pikachu?
No, that wasn't me. Someone beat me up in a closet and stole my clothes and controller.

Dont' worry, I got him back, tho.

I had sex with his mom.

She liked it.

Edit: Oh, and dont' worry about it, Eddie. You did bad against our first opponent, but I did bad against our second. Moral: We make a horrible team. It happens. I'm not crying about it.

aho43

Smash Lord
Rickr said:
No, that wasn't me. Someone beat me up in a closet and stole my clothes and controller.

Dont' worry, I got him back, tho.

I had sex with his mom.

She liked it.

Edit: Oh, and dont' worry about it, Eddie. You did bad against our first opponent, but I did bad against our second. Moral: We make a horrible team. It happens. I'm not crying about it.
No Johns

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

meepxzero

Smash Master
elhinnaw said:
How about a little love for FONZ and Rick P.

The man hasnt been on the scene for a while, and he still knows how to pick a fight with some random person who hasnt said a word to him, give mad hate to team ben, and still get 13th. An all around amazing performance. Straight up Chocolate Milk Nasty.

FONZ needs love to for getting 17th without knowing how to L-cancel, wavedash, tech, or downsmash with the C stick. WoW For One Year Straight Nasty.
:laugh: al give him credit for frustrating me like hell in pools. First person i couldnt hit a single projectile with my ylink. good **** for beating me.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
En.Ee.Oh said:
anyone could've beat me at pound
which explains why you came in second as opposed to last

I'm not diminishing his accomplishments, Fonz is good. Peach doesn't need to do any of those more advanced techniques though

im bored, somebody come over and smash

edit: By the way, who the hell was the newbie who withdrew from the tournament after pools and asked for his money back. Some nerve you have for throwing a fit after Chinesah was nice enough to "only" give you back 6 dollars. Don't expect to get your money back for something that you already half participated in. That's been bothering me for a while.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Sorry about EGY5's posts, he's just talking **** to give me a hard time because I told him not to when he said he was going to (if that makes any sense). My placing definately was nothing to write home about =P. I had a lot of fun at the tourney though, was cool to meet many of the smashers I had seen in videos but never in person. *Pound* was very well organized, even though that balloon wasn't noticable. I can't wait for the next one.

PS: Many people expressed displeasure with the long pool system since the pool seeds meant little in the long run. I personally liked the idea of best of 3 pools because it gives you a chance to play more matches against people you wouldn't normally get to play, like Chillin in my group. Yeah, I know you can play friendlies in between matches and during down time, but most newer players don't get many friendly against the elite smashers. Elite smashers have friendlies with each other for the most part, for obvious reasons. Maybe longer pools aren't for every tournament, but once in a while I think they're a nice change of pace.

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
I agree about the whole pools thing. Sure, it made the tournament long, but at least everyone got a lot of play, including those, like myself, who wouldn't have had that many "tournament matches" otherwise.

elhinnaw

Smash Apprentice
Washington D.C., currently in Champaign, IL
Fonz said:
Sorry about EGY5's posts, he's just talking **** to give me a hard time because I told him not to when he said he was going to (if that makes any sense). My placing definately was nothing to write home about =P. I had a lot of fun at the tourney though, was cool to meet many of the smashers I had seen in videos but never in person. *Pound* was very well organized, even though that balloon wasn't noticable. I can't wait for the next one.QUOTE]

You're gay.

Making friends is for tea time, buttsex. Smash is for talkin poon tang.

Top Bottom