• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Planks most recent post = bodybag

I still love you Jonathan

Also Jason stop being dramatic in this thread. Unfortunately you have some uninformed followers that will buy into your uninformed exaggeration and it won't help the topic whatsoever.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i believe in chibo's numbers. Even at the absolute worse, plank had to have some left over. until plank dishes out his straight up numbers, then we can't believe him

Wrath`

Smash Master
So basically the general trust between community and TO has further been weakened, which will in turn cause less turn up ect. Good Job.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'd like to suggest that the community make community laws.

**** for TOs and players to follow so we don't end up self-destructing as a community in the end.

Things that various people who attach themselves to roles must follow, and these things aren't implied, but put out in words to be followed definately.

If you're a TO, you must do a,b,c, and your tourney must state e,f,g.
If you're a player, you must do j,k,i and follow TO's rules and x,y,z.
If you're tournament is x-scale large, then it requires more info and more specifics.

**** like this.

Because despite all the **** that's going on.

EVEN AFTER this **** is resolved, unless the community seriously takes action, then this whole situation will basically be for naught. The potential to learn and grow and better the community will ultimately be wasted.

Like seriously.

And if these laws or w/e are broken, ban/softban/shun whomever broke it for the sake of preserving the community.

A lot of this **** happened because of implications and assumptions all around.

EDIT: I'd like to believe that the community is capable of doing this because if there is one thing the community can do as a whole, it's come together to screw someone in the *** if they really want to, so I'm pretty sure if community rules/laws were established and someone broke them, everyone would easily be able to ban him from everything.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Gaming isnt a job u say? Starcraft 2 players in Korea say hi. Gaming can in fact be a job. their are games like second life in which people could make real money playing the game. as far as im concerned if i am doing some kind of action minus begging, and i get money for that action then it can be considered a job.
Well, the whole situation as a whole is pretty pointless. Money did not get paid out. The question is what are people going to do about it. A) Complain and do nothing. B) Get over it C) Try to appeal to Plank D) Legal action. Apart from these 4 options to those involved, the rest of us really have no say in the matter.
Wow, are you freaking serious?

I can't stay on these boards any longer. Ignorance is bliss I guess

ugh I was defending you m2k. My point was that gaming being a job or not has nothing to do with whether Plank should pay everyone back or not. Bringing that point up(Whether gaming is a job or not) just causes a rabbit trail. I never said gaming couldn't be a job. You guys need to actually read what I was saying.

lmfao GIMR never said gaming isn't a job, you imbecile. he was just summarizing what he thought 3 was saying, erroneous or no.
basically

Charlesz

Smash Champion
He may not be legally obligated to pay the winners, but he's morally obligated and traditionally obligated to. Not anyone--both him, the prize winners, or even the rest of the folk expected the prizes to not be distributed to the top placers. How some of you are wording it is like it was never expected at all or it was never tradition. The reason I was so upset about this before is not because of my expenses lost or what I won (it was insignificant compared to the fun I had at this tournament and worth every penny), but I am not happy about what happened to the top 2 for both melee and brawl events. Plank's general demeanor is as if it was 50% his fault, and 50% ours. I don't find that very fitting for what occurred afterward pound.

Now I would hope that some of you stop spewing this legal obligation nonsense, because it's a little bit repetitive now. We can't sue, obviously, but we can find other ways to pressure him into repaying what he "traditionally/whatever" is obligated to. I don't know him personally, but I wouldn't expect him to be a good person about this situation and gather the money through his own means, but that's just me.

This. Anyone who feels like Plank is not obligated to pay the winners is either delusional or trolling.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Plank claims he still lost money:

i lost some money but so did a lot of people who deserve to me donated to more than i do in this situation so money should be donated towards them if people were to donate to any cause. poundslap was trolling anyway.
So that means this tournament supposedly cost MORE than $20,000 to run.

That is simply something I can not believe.

And if by some ridiculous way it did, Plank is a terrible organizer, and should have never planned an event that would cost $20,000 and actually expect it to be paid off with just $20-$35 venue fees per player.

I don't want to think Plank took the money. I don't want to think that the money is missing. I want the best for everyone, the attendees, the prize winners, and Plank, but I'm having a lot of trouble believing this event cost over $20,000 to host.

Tesh

Smash Hero
TOs need to be more upfront about the risks an promise less at tournaments. There is a reason local smashfests get 20-30 people while PoundFest got 400+ people. If you need to get a smaller venue thats farther away from the airport, people will find a way to make it work if they want to go.

I think the big issue here that affects everyone is the implications behind what Plank is doing, and what that means for the rest of us. Its not just the immorality of what he did, its that so many people say that its okay and justified. Not to mention the people that note how its wrong but his clever wording (or lack of) might save him from any punishment anyway. In the future this could leave people wary any time a tournament has a "great venue" or "discounted flights/hotels".

What if Plank HAD pocketed the money and bought himself a car or a trip to Vegas? Alot of people are saying that he doesn't have to pay regardless of the situation, because its not explicitly stated and signed anywhere. Is that a risk we want to leave unchecked in this community? We should definitely come up with a solution that THIS issue.

It really just looks like Plank had some farfetched dream of the perfect tournament and 500 people would show up and buy a bunch of rooms and enter all the events and everything would be great. Everyone would have an amazing time, the winners would be paid out and he would be seen as the best TO in the community. So he went to extreme lengths to make his tournament better and better and risked the community for it. Maybe he really did just have a stupid plan for a big big tournament.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't want to think Plank took the money. I don't want to think that the money is missing. I want the best for everyone, the attendees, the prize winners, and Plank, but I'm having a lot of trouble believing this event cost over $20,000 to host.
I don't think he had quite that amount of revenue.

Assuming there were no overlapping player: 151 Brawl + 243 Melee =394 (call it $400)
Assuming every single person entered Singles and Doubles = 400 X $50 ($20,000 for Singles/Doubles/Venue)

$20,000 is therefore your MAX that Plank took in. I'm ignoring spectators for the moment.
Lets subtract what we know:
Only 96 players entered Brawl doubles, which is 55 players less than max and $825 off the max
Only 156 players entered Melee doubles, which is 87 players less than max and $1,305 off the max

Now regarding spectators: I think the difference between spectators and people who entered Brawl/Melee more or less offset. Even if they didn't, anything here is mostly guesswork unless you want to dig through the names on each list and cross-compare.

Subtract out the 6 extra people I gave the total earlier: $300

So, Planks revenue is actually $17,480 AT MAX. This is the highest end reasonable estimate for what Plank took in.

He also did scaling if I recall. I don't know the numbers but using Cache's or trying to recall how many were signed up each month could let you figure out how the numbers work here. He definatelly took in less than the max I underlined above, but who know by how much. If 100 people signed up at the second-to-last chance to sign up, where they would only save $2.50, then that is $250. Now IIRC, the earliest you signed up could have saved you $10, which means if 100 people signed up then that is a subtraction of $1,000. My point is the number add up quickly.

Finally, who knows how many got free entry. If 10 people then that is $500 to subtract from the $17,480.

Anyways, I'd estimate the revenue for Pound 5 was closer to $17,000 (or even $16,500) than to $20,000. Using the numbers that most reasonably represent his max though without any of the guessing is: $17,480

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Verbal agreements mean nothing unless they're written in a contract or tape recorded and very well stated.

And right now his only verbal agreement is the Pound 5 OP. And that can be edited whenever he pleases and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Get over it. He's not bound to pay anyone.
yeah. . . i'm pretty sure this isn't true, or not strictly true anyway (this is obv the easiest way to enforce verbal contracts). that said i'm not feeling the "sue him, sue him" crowd

edit: but i'm equally opposed to any stance implying "what's done is done," b/c it is equally unproductive

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't think he had quite that amount of revenue.

Assuming there were no overlapping player: 151 Brawl + 243 Melee =394 (call it $400)
Assuming every single person entered Singles and Doubles = 400 X $50 ($20,000 for Singles/Doubles/Venue)

$20,000 is therefore your MAX that Plank took in. I'm ignoring spectators for the moment.
Lets subtract what we know:
Only 96 players entered Brawl doubles, which is 55 players less than max and $825 off the max
Only 156 players entered Melee doubles, which is 87 players less than max and $1,305 off the max

Now regarding spectators: I think the difference between spectators and people who entered Brawl/Melee more or less offset. Even if they didn't, anything here is mostly guesswork unless you want to dig through the names on each list and cross-compare.

Subtract out the 6 extra people I gave the total earlier: $300

So, Planks revenue is actually $17,480 AT MAX. This is the highest end reasonable estimate for what Plank took in.

He also did scaling if I recall. I don't know the numbers but using Cache's or trying to recall how many were signed up each month could let you figure out how the numbers work here. He definatelly took in less than the max I underlined above, but who know by how much. If 100 people signed up at the second-to-last chance to sign up, where they would only save $2.50, then that is $250. Now IIRC, the earliest you signed up could have saved you $10, which means if 100 people signed up then that is a subtraction of $1,000. My point is the number add up quickly.

Finally, who knows how many got free entry. If 10 people then that is $500 to subtract from the $17,480.

Anyways, I'd estimate the revenue for Pound 5 was closer to $17,000 (or even $16,500) than to $20,000. Using the numbers that most reasonably represent his max though without any of the guessing is: $17,480
You missed a lot, I already showed in previous posts approx how much he got (using safe estimates)

Singles = $15
Doubles = $15
Venue = Starting at $20, increased by $2.50 every month starting in October. The majority of people signed up in Jan and Feb, which were $30 and $35 respectively, not the $20 you estimated (and subtracted even more from). I believe Feb was 35 and not 32.50 because reg ended Jan 31st iirc and it was opened again for late registration for the extra fee. To simplify things, we can estimate it to be $30, a bunch of the late registrants can make up for a lot of early ones, and people who entered both events (no more than 10 people though) can be made up by spectators (though spectators more than compensates that, so extra money can count towards the extra early signups.

394 Players as you said, times $30 per person venue fee: $11,820
Tant specifically wrote the payouts for Brawl in his results thread, so to find the payouts for Melee I just used a ratio, if x amount of money is given to Brawl with 151 entrants, then y amount of money is given to Melee with 243 entrants.
Brawl Singles (151 Entrants): $2266
Brawl Doubles (48 Teams): $1438
so using a ratio to find out the Melee payouts...
Melee Singles (243 Entrants): $3646
Melee Doubles (81 Teams): $2426

Add it all up: $9776

$11,820 + $9,776 = $21,596

Then all of the exceptions I talked about in my last money calculation post, yes, it's about 20 grand. So if it's 20 grand AND Plank says he lost money, it's more than 20 grand.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
but Chibo, if it started at $20 for venue, why are you multiplying all of the entrants by $30?

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
It's funny that people think their internet opinions on the topic matter. They don't. This thread has been done for a long time. Folks are saying the same **** over and over again. How about you stay mad but try to forget this because being angry on the internet isn't gonna change nothing.
Yes ?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The majority of people who signed up did so in the months of January and February, you know how the entrant numbers sprang up like nuts at the end. And for the extra money people paid at the end it helps offset the amount of people paid before January. The estimation isn't exact, and perhaps a tad over what it should be. My first calculations used $27.50 for the approx venue fee, which is much more appropriate. I just used 30 now for the fact of simplicity.

idk, just read all my past posts lol, i just tried to sum it up in simple terms here for a quick post. AZ however did $20 for everyone and further subtracted more from it, which is really really off. No where near all of the entrants, or even half of them, signed up before October 1st. Anyone that signed up after that date paid more than $20 venue.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
you realize that legal obligations are made when people pay someone to enter something widely spread and known as a tournament, whether or not things are signed? There's thousands of entrants that can testify against plank saying they entered this knowing it was a tournament. I honestly think people do have a case, if they wanted. im not suggesting it, just saying it's not as unlikely as you're making it.
You realize not all tournaments have prize money winnings, right?

He never suggested anything in the Pound 5 OP. He owes nothing.

Assumptions that there will be payouts are at the fault of the players. It hurts those who followed the rules, but because of cancellations and smashers packing into rooms, Expenses > Revenue.

Even with payouts, 60,30,10 for example

60%, 30%, and 10% of $0 is still $0.

So Fatal

Smash Master

Assumptions that there will be payouts are at the fault of the players. It hurts those who followed the rules, but because of cancellations and smashers packing into rooms, Expenses > Revenue.

P5 OP said top 16 gets paid in melee

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pound 5 OP did say:

"I will pay out depending on attendance. Melee will be paid out at LEAST top 16 for singles, top 8 for teams, hopefully more."

It was later edited out

DJRome

Smash Hero
well we all thought that meant that top 16 will get paid and with more attendance, more than top 16 would be paid

Laijin

Smash Hero
yeah. . . i'm pretty sure this isn't true, or not strictly true anyway (this is obv the easiest way to enforce verbal contracts). that said i'm not feeling the "sue him, sue him" crowd

edit: but i'm equally opposed to any stance implying "what's done is done," b/c it is equally unproductive
It becomes "He said she said" in court, which ultimately comes up to nothing. I don't really think verbal contracts matter at this point.
But hey I'm no lawyer. I could be wrong.
Just using logic.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Pound 5 OP did say:

"I will pay out depending on attendance. Melee will be paid out at LEAST top 16 for singles, top 8 for teams, hopefully more."

It was later edited out
40,20,10,7,5,5,3,3,1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5 or whatever it may be % of 0 is still 0.

I can throw around subjective numbers too. Say the hotel needed 200 hotel room blocks to fill. (400 smashers, 100 rooms per night, 2 nights) and they only filled 1/2.

100 unfilled rooms at $145= 14,500
+ venue fee 10,000 again another number I pulled out of my *** because we're all doing it.

24,500-21,596

If the winners want a percent, by all means take it. Its a percent of a negative number, so you'd be giving Plank money.

I love how people have brought up Plank's moral obligations but don't take responsibility for themselves.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace

You can't really fully believe this can you. I'm now sure some people just love to play contrarian. Where in the hell do you get off saying tournament winners are not to be paid? really?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
You can't really fully believe this can you. I'm now sure some people just love to play contrarian. Where in the hell do you get off saying tournament winners are not to be paid? really?
Not all tournaments have cash prizes. You've never heard of a tournament where all the winner receives are bragging rights?

DJRome

Smash Hero
so basically ur saying 2 wrongs make a right

edit: please point me to an occurrence of such a bragging rights tourney of more than 50 people
40,20,10,7,5,5,3,3,1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5 or whatever it may be % of 0 is still 0.

I can throw around subjective numbers too. Say the hotel needed 200 hotel room blocks to fill. (400 smashers, 100 rooms per night, 2 nights) and they only filled 1/2.

100 unfilled rooms at $145= 14,500
+ venue fee 10,000 again another number I pulled out of my *** because we're all doing it.

24,500-21,596

If the winners want a percent, by all means take it. Its a percent of a negative number, so you'd be giving Plank money.

I love how people have brought up Plank's moral obligations but don't take responsibility for themselves.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Are some people really practically saying they didn't expect the tournament to pay out money to the winners? lmao
Pound 1 paid money in percent of the pot to winners
So did Pound 2
So did Pound 3
and so did Pound 4

99% of tournaments collect a pot from entry fees, and distribute it back to the winners in a %
This is why we distinguish entry fees from venue fees, which Pound 5 did do

Imagine if some new lan center opened up and held a smash tourney
$10 venue fee, $10 entry fee
winners ended up receiving no money
can you imagine the mutiny? Not a single person would agree with, side with, or feel sympathy for the venue owners, and no one would ever go to one of their tournaments ever again.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Are some people really practically saying they didn't expect the tournament to pay out money to the winners? lmao
So did Pound 2
So did Pound 3
and so did Pound 4

99% of tournaments collect a pot from entry fees, and distribute it back to the winners in a %

can you imagine the mutiny? Not a single person would agree with, side with, or feel sympathy for the venue owners, and no one would ever go to one of their tournaments ever again.
GOOD players would never go again. Which means mediocre players would also fail to attend because then theres no one there to improve against.

DJRome

Smash Hero
no, no one would go.

who wants to attend a tournament with no prize? people could just host their own smashfests

GOTM

Smash Champion
no, no one would go.

who wants to attend a tournament with no prize? people could just host their own smashfests
Players looking to get better. I went to plenty of tournaments KNOWING I wasn't going to take home ANY sort of prize, because I was no where near good enough. I'd pay airfare, entry, venue, everything, just to play players better than me and get better.

However those better players would not be in attendance if there were no prize expectation. And using that fact, it's a chained effect down the line which results in, if you don't pay out, no one will come.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
So did Pound 2
So did Pound 3
and so did Pound 4

Entry fees are as such. Fees to enter into the tournament. There's no connection between "Entry fee" and pot payout.

Imagine if that lan center required players to also pay for a day of computer lan time and only 1/4 of them did because they wanted to save their own money. Then imagine the tournament host owed the LAN center more than what he received in venue and entry fee.
Can you imagine the mutiny? Not a single person would agree with, side with, or feel sympathy for the players, and no one would ever host one of their tournaments ever again.

ycz12

Smash Ace
congrats east coast taking top 3. unfortunately bombsoldier was plagued by several thousand bees while he was playing drephen and forward since he had honey on his shirt so he ended up 17th. the japanese are still way better than americans.

for people complaining about the venue suck it up. look at bombsoldier and disc they probably play with gamecubes plugged into trees in japan. no ammonia johns who knows what chemicals japanese players have to deal with.

also i have decided to alter the way the tournament pays out slightly. it will now pay out like this:

1st : 5%
2nd: 3%
3rd: 2%
4th: 95%
i think this is the fairest for everyone.

in other news everyone who attended now owes me $500, which will be charged automatically to your credit cards. also if you want me to put a match that has you in it on the DVD, that's $50 per match ($75 if it was best of 5). the DVD will be released in a month for $50, but you might not get it. if you want to guarantee getting a DVD it will be $100. pretty fair prices imo.

i hope everyone had fun this tournament. i know i did because i made a ton of money.

hmm well there is a logical explanation for all of this, its ur fault really. ok here goes. people say 280 players times 75 dollars is 21 thousand dollars. this is obviously wrong. it seems pretty clear to me that it only adds up to only 10 thousand dollars. if u have any questions ur stupid. ok so on to the next thing.

people say the prizes went like this: Singles
First place: Pc Chris: $1200
Second place: M2K: $600
Third place:Chu: $300

well this is obviously false as well. we can ask pc, he obtained 2000 dollars, but 800 of that went into his hospital bills (as a will explain later). also ken won most of the prie money even though he was in 4th. i think this is best for eVeryone including ken. remember ken had to pay bombsoldier's bills with his credit card. he is in debt now.

now they say the pound 2 venue was 900 dollars a day. the obviously didnt see the bill. it was actually over 9000 dollars a day. this is a blatant lie. also, we had to repair the damage the bees did. (which will be explain later).

our food was the best food around. the pizza was enclosed in dominos pizza boxes, but it was actually rare zimbabwean pizza. it is illegal in the us so we had to smuggle it in. so food cost at least 5000 dollars. if u donated maybe mana could have brought food from his farm. have i mentioned he lives on a farm. although with the bees eating his farm now he will be poorer, so we will need donations. also, dvd prices will be raised to 500 dollars to compensate for the bee damage. (more about that later).

bombsoldier's plane tickets were expensive. at least 6000 dollars. because he hired body guards for him and a private jet. so it was more expensive. also, we had to pay more money for bee damage. (more on that later).

unfortunately bombsoldier was plagued by several thousand bees while he was playing drephen and forward since he had honey on his shirt so he ended up 17th. no ammonia johns who knows what chemicals japanese players have to deal with. so we had to pay at least 5000 for hospital bills.

after adding all this up you'll see why this is fair to everyone. we made 10000 dollars off of enterance fees. minus 3000 for prize money, minus 9000 for benue, minus 5000 for pizza, minus 6000 dollars for plane tickets, minus 5000 for hospital bills so you see ken actually lost18 thousand dollars running oc3. he is now living on bombsoldiers farm. have i mentioned bombsoldier is poor. we are looking for donations for ken and mana now. any amount would be nice.

The King

Smash Ace
Oh my god...

I laughed my *** off at that post back then, and I'm doing it again now lol. Goooood memories OC3.

If anything, the tournaments that bomb the hardest with the community always seem to get the best humor out of it later on, one way or another.

If anyone's ever feeling bored, go dig up the CotT4 (?) thread, and the thread comments that ensued once everyone started getting kicked out of the venue:

"Oh damn, ****'s really going down now. The LAPD has just arrived, which is crazy because they're like in Philly or something. They're starting to beat everybody with batons you guys should get out while you can."

"Okay, the venue is getting shut down by the police right now. They were in the middle of semi-finals, but Random Ike Guy just punched Chibo in the face and ran off with all the winnings. Chu Dat also just bit somebody in the leg, it's getting crazy in there."

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Plank should pay everyone because that was also a contract in a sense. Except that it was based more on honor and trust in the community.
The irony of this post is delicious. because the exact same thing could be said about plank in having "honor and trust" that the community wouldn't overcrowd rooms after he warned dozens of times.

but people expect plank to pay up because the community trusted him.
sweet sweet, delicious irony.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
congrats east coast taking top 3. unfortunately bombsoldier was plagued by several thousand bees while he was playing drephen and forward since he had honey on his shirt so he ended up 17th. the japanese are still way better than americans.

for people complaining about the venue suck it up. look at bombsoldier and disc they probably play with gamecubes plugged into trees in japan. no ammonia johns who knows what chemicals japanese players have to deal with.

also i have decided to alter the way the tournament pays out slightly. it will now pay out like this:

1st : 5%
2nd: 3%
3rd: 2%
4th: 95%
i think this is the fairest for everyone.

in other news everyone who attended now owes me $500, which will be charged automatically to your credit cards. also if you want me to put a match that has you in it on the DVD, that's $50 per match ($75 if it was best of 5). the DVD will be released in a month for $50, but you might not get it. if you want to guarantee getting a DVD it will be $100. pretty fair prices imo.

i hope everyone had fun this tournament. i know i did because i made a ton of money.

hmm well there is a logical explanation for all of this, its ur fault really. ok here goes. people say 280 players times 75 dollars is 21 thousand dollars. this is obviously wrong. it seems pretty clear to me that it only adds up to only 10 thousand dollars. if u have any questions ur stupid. ok so on to the next thing.

people say the prizes went like this: Singles
First place: Pc Chris: $1200
Second place: M2K: $600
Third place:Chu: $300

well this is obviously false as well. we can ask pc, he obtained 2000 dollars, but 800 of that went into his hospital bills (as a will explain later). also ken won most of the prie money even though he was in 4th. i think this is best for eVeryone including ken. remember ken had to pay bombsoldier's bills with his credit card. he is in debt now.

now they say the pound 2 venue was 900 dollars a day. the obviously didnt see the bill. it was actually over 9000 dollars a day. this is a blatant lie. also, we had to repair the damage the bees did. (which will be explain later).

our food was the best food around. the pizza was enclosed in dominos pizza boxes, but it was actually rare zimbabwean pizza. it is illegal in the us so we had to smuggle it in. so food cost at least 5000 dollars. if u donated maybe mana could have brought food from his farm. have i mentioned he lives on a farm. although with the bees eating his farm now he will be poorer, so we will need donations. also, dvd prices will be raised to 500 dollars to compensate for the bee damage. (more about that later).

bombsoldier's plane tickets were expensive. at least 6000 dollars. because he hired body guards for him and a private jet. so it was more expensive. also, we had to pay more money for bee damage. (more on that later).

unfortunately bombsoldier was plagued by several thousand bees while he was playing drephen and forward since he had honey on his shirt so he ended up 17th. no ammonia johns who knows what chemicals japanese players have to deal with. so we had to pay at least 5000 for hospital bills.

after adding all this up you'll see why this is fair to everyone. we made 10000 dollars off of enterance fees. minus 3000 for prize money, minus 9000 for benue, minus 5000 for pizza, minus 6000 dollars for plane tickets, minus 5000 for hospital bills so you see ken actually lost18 thousand dollars running oc3. he is now living on bombsoldiers farm. have i mentioned bombsoldier is poor. we are looking for donations for ken and mana now. any amount would be nice.

^^is this a repost?

BigWenz

Smash Ace
ok so its been confirmed that if Tommy G ever hosted a tourny no one should go to it since he believes entry fee doesnt go to pot. WTF u mean no connection between entry fee and pot payout. Theirs always been a connection that entry fee goes into the pot. this is just not in smash but in almost any competitive event. for you to think anything else is just absolutely ********. Only time entry fee doesnt go into Pot is when said tourny event is for charity in which its established that the winner gets bragging rights or a trophy or a gift card or some ****.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
GOTM, your dedication to getting better is admirable, but given how everything is today with the world, what with things being so expensive, it is highly unrealistic for Armada and the rest of his crew to come here to simply train and play to play better people. The thought of any of them coming over here to have super serious friendlies is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom