• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lmao anti you were supposed to do doubles with me!!!!! I was lookin for you at like 3/4 am loll

Coney

Smash Master
17: Coney - Dude, you woulda had top 10 for sure if you were better at the Snake MU. WORK ON THAT <3
dude i will never understand how to fight snake, i hate that MU and that character. give me 10 falcos before you give me 1 snake

but yeah actually looking at the bracket you're right, i would've played razer and fatal and lie, who i usually beat, but he was playing really really well that day so he prolly would've taken it

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Bumping up to remind everyone about this, got a lot more clips - thanks to everyone that has helped out so far, esp the Good Sheee Crew youtube channel.
Only 13 more left. If you have a clip of one of the ppl, pm it to me, youtube links r fine. spread the word to those I am missing. Videos preferred, will take pics if video isn't available
I'll make a short clip for u today lol, tyrell is comming so we'll do something funny XD

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Okay so this tournament was mad good and just wanted to say this was def. the chillest time I've had at a national.

Shout-outs to Inferno for providing rooms at a great price and not being an *** to room with. Too bad we didn't get to play.

btw I hate being a bad sport and giving up so easily in pools, I've never felt so emo after losing to somebody to literally forteit and at least accept 3rd seed if I beat everybody else in it.

1: Ally: My *** beastin again, your too good.
2: Anti ($454): Good ****, I thought you had this tournament. I was really hopin you would win your first national tourney.
3: Seibrik ($340): You were the sleeper @ Pound, nobody expected you to get top 3. Good ****. That download bar was @ 95% this tournament.
4: ESAM ($180): Esam sooo close, only if you beat ally for the second time, we might've seen a pikachu take home a national.
5: ADHD ($90): Wow i don't remember if you sd vs. seibrik but you had that game yo. Soooo close. Next time don't ever talk about swag or approach me with your swag in any kind of way next time. :mad:
5: UltimateRazer ($90): Damn you were on freakin fire today. After losing snake dittos to you I kinda just shrugged even though I wasn't playing good anyway. You would've still ***** me if I was on my game anyway. That c4 wavebounce was mad sexy though
7: Gnes ($44): Again we didn't play friendlies. :mad: Gg's in teams though and next time step it up. Your better than 7th place. :bee:
7: Fatal ($44): Fatal you beasted too, I'm proud when my snake buddies **** tournies consistently.
9: Mew2King: Get ***** playing melee all day.
9: NickRiddle: You vs. Coney was theeeee match to watch that day.
9: Lie: Good **** with top 10. You ***** my dude. MD/VA steppin it up little by little
9: Atomsk: High as a mofo dawg.
13: Logic: You can do better
13: ChuDat: Step your **** up
17: Pwii: Gg's in friendlies, your mk is pretty good son.
17: Shugo: Cool seein you. :)
17: San: Man love talkin wit you. Your so knowledgable it's alway's nice speakin to you about stuff. We should friendly more often.
17: Coney: :) Good stuff you got that fire to get better with d3. Reppin FNB 10x harder than I could ever think of. You can place better with how talented you are.
17: Kingtoon: Gettin better by the min. Good **** son.
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm): thanks for some of the tips, we should talk more.
I felt that you were doin your own thing though. :c
17: Poltergust: Nice teamin with you, it was an awesome experience. Even though we didn't do as good as we could've. I loved every bit of it. Good stuff in singles though.
25: Hylian: You you're mad cool to talk with. I'm starting to like Texas more and more. I think you're the reason I kinda forfeited because I don't think I should ever lose to an Ice Climbers as snake. No john's though you did well and almost beat the hottest snake there.
25: Lain (DQ): Thanks for paying me back, your mad cool. Wish we talked about stuff, I never really talk with you.
25: PikaPika: Nice seein you
25: Vex Kasrani: Good stuff in teams, double g&w ***** us.
25: Pink Fresh: You and zak put in work in teams, don't be soooo down next time. Everybody knows how dangerous a team you guy's are.
25: Will: Sexiest dk ever, I alway's want to friendly you. I love how your open to play anytime.
25: Bizkit: We didn't really talk this tourney. :c
33: KirinBlaze: your one of my fav. players to play next to Will. You guys just play so sexy.
33: The Jerm: Cool meeting you, Texas allday everyday.
33: NOID (DQ): What happened, why you get dq'd?
33: ChiboSempai: :glare:
33: Doom: We didn't talk much either. Next time lets hang.
33: Squall: Nice seein you Squall. "Never approach DK" lmao
33: GIMR: Your melee G&W was gettin OWNED. Damn stick to brawl. ;)
33: Smurf: Good stuff beating Lie.
33: K.I.D. Goggles: Nice meeting you, that sonic was puttin in work.
33: Nicole: " Do you remember me?" lol
33: Kadaj: Nice stuff ****** me round 1 pools, you got so much better.
33: L_Cancel: Cool seeing you man, mad we didn't get to friendly
33: Inui: Step it up
49: Gunblade: My dude, your one of the people I wanna hang with. All the cool smashers just need to unite into a group or something. :)
49: Cheese: good stuff winning amateur bracket.
49: D-Torr: Cool playing you in pools, you have potential. I wanna see you stepping ur **** up.
49: Fogo: Nice seeing you man, this guy has an eye for them chicks man. Where reset at? lmao
49: Sassy: My boy is gettin so beastly, I'm pretty sure you gonna be one of the top zss soon buddy.
49: D1AOS: DA ONE AND ONLY SONIC cool seeing you here.
49: Ebo: Cool chilling wit you.
49: Luckay4Lyphe: Luckay step your **** up. :mad:
49: Kaffei4Lunch: Step your **** up. :mad:
49: D1: Cool talkin wit you bro.
49: Zekey: Ugghhhhh I have a D3 problem, good stuff in our mm.
65: Xaltis: Nice meeting you Xaltis.
65: BengalsRZ: Bengals I didn't see you like all tournament. f
65: Ramona Flowers: My boy, stay winning them sidebets.
65: Mekos: Cool seein you this tourney. Please don't pick up Ness if you really want to avoid being gayed because of your character. lol
65: Shadow Hero
65: Pitzer: Cool seein you Pitzer
65: Slikvik: Slik we got to hit the training chamber, we're too good for this performance.
65: Takeover: Never again will I give up.
81: Punishment Divine: Step your **** up :mad:, your better than this. It was cool talking at Sassy's tourney.
81: iPresea: We should link up sometime. ;)
81: Dark Flame: Yo come to more md/va tournies, I like your attitude.
81: Boss: WTF, why are you down here. Too much melee.
81: SSR: Yo what happened? you gettin 2-0 by a scrubby *** peach. lol
Come on son.
81: Nasty: Nasty it's always nice talkin to you. We need to hang more too.
81: Inferno: Thanks again, we should play dittos some time.
97: 2fast: I'm sooo sorry we didn't play friendlies again. I'm alway's doin something or tooo tired to play when you ask me.
97: Satan: No words describes who this person could be.
97: Kenny: Good **** forfeiting in amateurs bracket bum.
97: Lobos: thanks for the car ride, I owe you one.
97: Bionic: Bio I'm so sorry I still haven't got back to you with the $20 I owe you. I'm kinda in a deep situation now. I'm really sorry :(
97: Raidos: Wish I seen you this tourney dude.
97: SnackAttack: Thanks for the invitation for wario tips. I appreciate it.
97: Speed: Why speed, please don't let this happen again. Also don't quit because of this I know it's very hard for you right now.
97: Plank: Thanks for hosting this tournament. Wish there were more pounds to come.
129: Oh. (DQ): Oh why didn't you come?:mad:
129: Aposl: we didn't even talk man, I thought we were cool bum.
129: Tiger: Tiger nice seeing you.
129: Bloodynite: Where's that ganon at son?
129: TKbro: Gg's in teams, you guy's almost had us.
129: Twentytwo: Nice seeing you Twentytwo, we need to talk more about.
129: Famous: Famous step your **** up.
129: Omari: Omari nice seeing you son. You gonna get better don't worry. Mario is hard after all.

Sorry if I missed anybody, I'm already tired right now.
But anybody I missed, you know who you are.
See everyone next time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm making a video of players that made it to bracket. With help from Lobos I have pics/clips of the following players so far:
Kingtoon, GIMR, Gnes, Afro Thundah, Doom, Seibrik, Bizkit, L Cancel, KirinBlaze, ChuDat, Ally, Vex, MalcolmM, Ultimate Razer, Fatal, Poltergust, Coney, Jerm, Pink Fresh, Chibo, Lie, San, Atomsk, Inui, PikaPika, K.I.D. Goggles, ESAM, Nick Riddle, Pierce, Mew2King, Anti, MVD, Hylian, Kadaj, Nicole, ADHD, Smurf, Squall, Shugo, and Seagull

Which means I'm missing:
-Logic
-Trela
-Pwii
-Lain
-Will
-iLove
-Fino
-NOID

If anyone knows of any videos or pictures of these players, please pm me them (if it's a video then link me to YouTube with the time or something). I'm looking for pics/vids of the actual person, not them playing. Video is preferred, doesn't have to be long, even if it's only like 3 seconds. Pictures will suffice if no video is available.
Bumping up to remind everyone about this
Only 8 more left. If you have a clip of one of the ppl, pm it to me, youtube links r fine. spread the word to those I am missing. Videos preferred, will take pics if video isn't available

If you really wanna help out and you're friends with one of these people, contact them and let them know about this post
If anyone wants to help facebook stalk, do so and find some pics lol. Where all dem facebook-monsters at?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Bumping up to remind everyone about this
Only 12 more left. If you have a clip of one of the ppl, pm it to me, youtube links r fine. spread the word to those I am missing. Videos preferred, will take pics if video isn't available

If you really wanna help out and you're friends with one of these people, contact them and let them know about this post
If anyone wants to help facebook stalk, do so and find some pics lol. Where all dem facebook-monsters at?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Nnct-Rmq0
1:57 ADHD

Albert.

Smash Master
Why would you reply then?

and If I'm never right then wouldn't people know that?
You don't need to broadcast that I'm never right, somebody just called "truth".
You might think that I'm never right... in your eyes.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
About the ADHD/Doom/D1AOS thing... I guess I'm also partially to blame for it. I knew what was happening and decided to condone it because Doom also felt bad for doing something so underhanded, so he would win 2-1 against ADHD and give me 2nd seed. The thing is, I would probably not do the same thing for a friend. I feel like such a selfish hypocrite here...

Sorry, D1AOS. I don't wish to do something this unfair again. v_v

Darn it, if only I beat Doom in my pool then none of this would have happened. Screw Falco.

Tesh

Smash Hero
About the ADHD/Doom/D1AOS thing... I guess I'm also partially to blame for it. I knew what was happening and decided to condone it because Doom also felt bad for doing something so underhanded, so he would win 2-1 against ADHD and give me 2nd seed. The thing is, I would probably not do the same thing for a friend. I feel like such a selfish hypocrite here...

Darn it, if only I beat Doom in my pool then none of this would have happened. Screw Falco.

TO should have had an official rule about pools for this situation:

"In the event of a tie, first seed chooses a 3rd seed."

Then its official and we can all work on scoring points with the best guy in pool beforehand. Thats my plan for WHOBO anyway....

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

Then its official and we can all work on scoring points with the best guy in pool beforehand. Thats my plan for WHOBO anyway....
Honestly, I had no idea if I was even going to make it out or not, which is also why I went along with it. :(

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Mmk Shoutouts (From memory, **** using the results)

Ally: You are a raging homosexual for going IC against me. Good thing i was playing bad or you would've gotten bodied...again! :dazwa:

Anti: ESAM with those mad prediction skills. I predicted we would play in WSF like...3 days before the tournament on facebook. You are beast and better than M2K I think.

Seibrik: I'm mad that you basically did better because you played anti one round later than I did. I think our victories even out (You beat Razer and ADHD, I beat Razer and Ally). Manly MMs helped a ****-ton, I probably wouldn't have beat Ally without them.

ESAM: Stop ****ing suiciding or I'm going to smash my controller in your face.

Nick Riddle: Suicide Brothers UNITE! You got Diddy Kong'd. We need to play DFEAR more @_@

Doom: You are the most LEGIT mafia mod ever. I had a lot of fun. I wish I had a mafia club at my school :(. Also, good job at being NAKAT.

Pane: For knowing a little about EVERYTHING! You helped MVD before he fought Vex, good ****. Mafia was fun, you are bad at it, making you an easy target for day lynches.

Pitzer: It was fun coaching you ;3

MVD: For being the best teams partner ever, and for not screaming LOUD ENOUGH that you didn't want my help off-stage. Also, you coached the person that beat me :( ******. Oh well, you are prob 2nd best snake next to Razer, but it is pretty close. Congrats to you for finally having a time-out.

MVD's Hair: For smelling amazing.

Pierce: For commentating with me, that was fun. We overlapped too much

TKO: For being recognized by me by your voice since I had 0 clue what you looked like in person.

Kadaj: for calming me down when I was playing...Ally? Yeah, that one.

Pikachu's: For not being as cool as me :p

Vex: Ayo, so I heard Pikapika is better than me. I can't tell if you are the biggest troll or the weirdest person I have ever met. Probably the 1st one.

Xaltis/D-torr: For surviving the roof-top adventure

Cheese: For making more money than me in singles by being worse than me. Douchebag

Lie: Your diddy is pretty good. I'm happy I had to play 0 diddy's in tournament.

Afro: For randomly being good at the olimar/ike MUs. You beasted.

Mekos: For being the best Lucas. Better than Pink Fresh, better than Galeon. You, sir, are too good.
I think that is everybody
gasp! tear* Thanks Esam!:)

I'm going to keep training and only get better!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director

Are you going to $50 MM me? Let me know so I can buy tickets to WHOBO if you will. :awesome:

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman

It's alright, I'm just hoping this sort of thing doesn't happen next time. :(

I had fun playing against you at Pound V though, dat yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom