• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, now it's time for shout-outs.

1: Ally ($1024) - It looks like AllyKnight is here to stay. Like I said when I left, congratulations on winning.

2: Anti ($454) - Stay free in MMs. :troll: But seriously, good job on making it to GFs.

3: Seibrik ($340) - Wow, good job Seibrik.

4: ESAM ($180) - Keep up the good work.

5: ADHD ($90) - Even though I lost, I really want our match on Youtube soon. Good games. =O

5: UltimateRazer ($90) - Good games in winner's. Heh, I only lost to Texas in bracket (like how I only lost to Florida at MLG Dallas... dang).

9: NickRiddle - Losing to two Diddys... how annoying. =/

9: Lie - I AVENGED YOU BY BEATING LIE IN A MM, AFRO.

9: Atomsk - I'm still creeped-out that you dreamed about me despite us not seeing each other for months.

13: MVD - Yay, another MM win against a good player for me! :awesome:

13: Trela - Lucario should go die in a fire. He's Steel-type, isn't he? :mad:

17: Pwii - Sucks that you had to fight M2K so early, dude.

17: Afro Thundah - Apparently, Diddy is super-effective against Florida.

17: San - Nice friendlies.

17: Poltergust - What are you going to do about Lucario? =/

25: Lain (DQ) - Good games. Too bad you were DQed. I want our set to be on Youtube already. D:

25: PikaPika - Nice MM. Never lost to a Yoshi, eh? :awesome:

25: Will - Yoshi.

25: Bizkit - Good games. I still can't believe how I ended that first match with a suicide spike. I don't know what I was thinking, but at least it worked! XD

33: NOID (DQ) - You were here? I didn't see any Samuses anywhere. ._.

33: ChiboSempai - You're like one of the only two people to beat me in MMs here, and I did like ten. XD

33: Doom - Thanks for what you did for me in pools. I greatly appreciate it. Sorry that I didn't want to do Mafia, though.

33: K.I.D. Goggles - You're actually a pretty cool guy.

33: Nicole - Good MM and tournament set. That first match was killer.

33: Kadaj - Fun friendlies Friday night. We should have played more.

33: Seagull (DQ) - Ew, Wolf.

33: Inui - My DI is too good. I was so scared the 2nd match. I wish it was recorded.

49: D-Torr - Don't lose to Ganondorf again, OK? I can't avenge you all the time, you know. :cool:

49: D1AOS - You made me nervous in pools, dude. I thought I was gonna get 4th and you 3rd. Good job almost making it out.

49: Razmakazi - The OTHER of the two people to beat me in MMs here. Good job.

49: Tantalus - Thanks for always answering my pestering questions. :laugh:

65: Xaltis - I feel for you, dude. Getting knocked out in pools sucks.

65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon - Nice seeing you again.

65: Takeover - Thanks for teaming with me. You'll do better in singles next time. =P

65: Sync - You main MK now. D:

81: LoliLovesRain - Why did I have FL people in both of my pools? :(

81: Peachkid - You almost made it out of pools and even took a game off Lain, right? Good job! =O

97: Phiddlesticks - I think Zigsta wanted me to MM you, but I couldn't find you. >.>
97: Sharky - You'll get them next time!

97: Mugiwara Luffy - Nice to see you again.

97: Speed - I was shocked to see you eliminated in pools like that. One match cost you 1st and put you in 4th. Ouch. =/

97: Plank - AWESOME tournament, Plank. ^_^

129: Oh. (DQ) - I thought you were coming to Pound V?

129: Shiri - Where were you? :(

129: TKbro - I didn't really talk to you, but you did help me out. Thanks. =P

129: Twentytwo - Good games.

129: Shippo - Thanks for the advice, dude. Next time I see Trela I need to play with him as Dedede.

Famous

Smash Champion
Shout to everyone who blew down that tree with me.
Damz, where was my piece of the branch?

Shoutoutz
The Marios-Omari,Kirin,Inferno,2fast,Matador, Boss(thanks for the 3 hour housing xD)
Malcolm-I didn't forget you ma dude...we didnt get to play though
Kadaj-We need to see eachother more dammit...Were bros...Btw, STOP timing me out
Neo-I didn't recognize you...***** looking like a high school sofmore with that clean shave
D-Torr-Mad good zss, ggs
SnackAttack-We did bad in teams but It was nice teaming with you.We should have practiced
D1-My dude, nice seeing you again..Those team matches were fun as hell
Blacka-your mad chill to be around as always
Kenny-LOL, MapleStory wont do >:D
Hylian-ggs in pools...Mario can be a tricky basterd <3
Kid-You actually had goggles, I'm impressed..good sonic
ILOVE- -_- I got you next time >:D, you've definately gotten better...
Jerm- My Ipod may be dead but the headphones always bumpin...
Kaylo-Imma find you at CoT5 if you come :3
Pitzer-Good Sheit making it as far as you did..Definately proving yourself slowly as best pit on the EC
Reset-You touched my Face!!!!
Carlos-sucks you got cheated outta pools..just **** everyone next time and get that first seed to get that revenge...
Atomsk- <3
Razer-had a nice time hangin out with you and the rest of texas..funny as hell
TKO-*****, how da fk can you eat 2 big chiptole burritos in one sitting...And you didnt even get sick...u fat ***** xD
Chu-quit taking peoples money
Exdia-my *****
Toasty- TOASTY TOAST, I didnt even get to say bye
Caboose- BOOSE, nice seeing you too
Dark Flame-hope you had a good time man.
Slik-gettin it in with that wario..
Logic-I'll say whats gud first next time xD
Tant- thanks for putting me in the brackets soundly. the tourney was ran flawlessly
Polt-My god..never have had problems with yoshi till i met you...good stuff
San-Stop JABBING ME
Seibrik- never playing your mk with weegee again...
Speed-Too many fkin Sonics thanks to you, lol
Pink Fresh-*****...We still didn't get to play eachother

More shoutouts possibly?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($1024) - good **** winning, glad me and professor blackanese got you to say McChicken correctly lmfao
2: Anti ($454) - LONG ISLAND ALLLL DAIII! Sorry I couldn't do much to help you in GFs, I honestly don't know what kind of advice to tell a player of your caliber lol see you soon man, so glad we made it home alive lmao
3: Seibrik ($340) - #1 in FL, great job proving you're a top MK
4: ESAM ($180) - always fun to watch, salty we didn't talk more. Good stuff @ 4th
5: ADHD ($90) - Your melee Peach is fkn gay, and I also didn't even see you play brawl this weekend until you got far in bracket, what corner were you fkn lurking in?
5: UltimateRazer ($90) - great stuff beating M2K and being highest placing TX
7: Gnes ($44) - Gnes! Always a pleasure to talk to you, you're way too good
7: Fatal ($44) - losing a snake ditto, i am disappoint! Good stuff @ top 10 though
9: NickRiddle - Funny guy, however cocky you might be. awesome job in tournament and much fun talking to you out of tournament
9: Lie - wow definitely some amazing upsets here, good stuff improving a lot
9: Atomsk - Trevor, never get drunk again and wander into my hotel room lmao salty you small stepped my boy but it was legal, so can't blame you. See you soon babycakes <3
13: MVD - you're way too good and funny, came up and repped FL good stuff
13: Trela - we didn't talk, but you really impressed me
17: Pwii - great job beating Atomsk in pools, you've improved a lot. Keep it up, **** Yoshi though
17: Afro Thundah - "Guys, this is GRAND FINALS *serious face*" holy **** this made me DIEEEE funny guy, def FL's funny man, glad you made the trip up
17: San - Ikeeeee. Great job once again repping The Truck, see you soon hopefully
17: Coney - Zak you ma boi <3333333333 great hanging with you the whole weekend, sorry I couldn't coach you in your bracket matches =( I hope to see you real soon, FNB folyfe!
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) - My mans. You're ridiculously funny, extremely helpful, and one of my favorite people to talk to. Good stuff placing high after not entering in god knows how long, still one of my favorite players to watch. All our trips the whole weekend were mad fun, see you at Hofstra in a few weeks =) <3
25: Pierce - always nice seeing you, your advice is too good as well lmao. When you offered for ESAM to throw your hat, provided much lulz though omg
25: PikaPika - Atomsk : "What about me and PikaPika?" You : "Why am I the scrub they agreed to?" lmaooo
25: Vex Kasrani - <3 good stuff in pools and bracket, glad I got to see you you're always too fun
25: Pink Fresh - the reason i could even get into singles lmao <3 thanks for helping me out in my time of need, and good **** in tournament, especially doubles omg. Best Lucas, no doubt
25: Will - ****ing small step n sheeet! ah well, you still ***** and went + in MMs, see you soon no doubt.
25: Bizkit - GG in pools, I'll have you next time! Also we'll talk more =)
33: KirinBlaze - THAT BIG METAL ****! <3 good stuff getting this placement with fkn mario and link, see you soon obv
33: The Jerm - Jash is better *trollface* lmao nah but seriously, good stuff here esp in doubles, you really impressed me with Trela
33: NOID (DQ) - dat Samus! graped cheese
33: ChiboSempai - Chibooo. Nice seeing you, l2shield zair though homey
33: Doom - Max with the sexy haircut, nice talking to you and shame we didn't do double flippy-hair commentary haha
33: Squall - GG in pools, sorry I wasn't more motivated when we played =(
33: GIMR - good stuff doing what you did. Not sure what exactly you did, but I'm sure you helped run stuff lmao
33: Nicole - best Peach, I'm convinced now =)
33: Kadaj - ughhh Craiggggg! salty because you made a lot of errors in singles, i was behind you the whole way though. I said it at VC9 and I'll say it again, you're a national threat and a top marth, as well as being chill as fk, hope to see you soon <3
33: L_Cancel - L! Was fun hanging out the whole weekend, sorry I wasn't motivated when we played -_- lmao @ the L Cancel drinking game
33: Seagull (DQ) - sad we didn't play =(
33: Inui - you had like nothing but low tier losses, thefu?
49: Table - gg in pools, was fun seeing/meeting socal peeps =)
49: Gunblade - Maboi <3 will always be a pleasure to see you
49: Cheese - mannnnn
49: D-Torr - we didn't talk, but your ZSS was pretty good from what I saw. Keep it up
49: Fogo - Boss's twin! lmao nah but seriously, a chill dude from the little we talked, and a good DDD from what I saw
49: Sassy - Thanks for housing us, Danny, FNB folyfe!
49: Bloodcross - Team Uber!
49: Razmakazi - GGs in friendlies, was nice meeting you and playing
49: D1 - madu! nice seeing you, and good stuff ****** in a game you don't even play haha
49: Zekey - nice meeting you, next time I'll bring Vinnie haha
49: Tantalus - thanks for hosting Brawl, however wonky your seeding was @_@
65: Shadow1freej - was fun meeting/hanging with you the whole weekend, sorry I wasn't more motivated in pools D:
65: Xaltis - I saw you playing w/ half a controller lmfao
65: BengalsRZ - awesome meeting you, keep up the good work
65: Ramona Flowers - gg in R1 pools, I wish my Marth was less rusty grr, I'll be ready for DDD next time!
65: Slikvik - good stuff in AM bracket and doubles, always fun seeing you
65: Takeover - good meeting you/playing friendlies at Danny's, chill dude for sure =)
81: Punishment Divine - Marth will be ready next time
81: Boss - I swear Boss is half the reason I still go to nationals lmfaooo <3 you're too funny and too good, hype *** set with Will
81: Nasty - we experienced drunkomsk together, too funny lmao this guy just wanders into the room and is like "wtf is going on in here" haha
81: King Beef - nice seeing you again, I didn't get to play/see your Peach though D:
81: ChaosMarth - glad you scrounged your way to this tourney, as little as we talked haha
81: AkaruiPoyo - Teach me how to Poyo, teach me-teach me how to Poyo!
97: Artemis - no Dave? =(
97: Meno - your reverse/bone walks were impressing me, then I found out you bstick and I got less impressed =(
97: PokemonMasterJamaal3 - Was PokemonMasterJamaal/1/2 really taken?
97: Kenny - was fun @ Danny's, good stuff in AM bracket too heard you played really well
97: Lobos - thanks for showing us where free parking was haha nice seeing you
97: Bionic - thanks for doing all the livestream and stuff =)
97: Speed - good stuff beating Inui, you seemed a little less willing to time people out at this though =(
97: Plank - thanks a TONNNN for hosting, this tourney + Pound 4 were so ****!
97: D-rock - fun friendlies =) random too good!
129: Tiger - great friendlies, fun person and good marth, keep it up =)
129: TKbro - my dude <3 always awesome hanging, thanks for the room too. Trips with you + Malcolm are always way too fun/ny
129: Shippo - I hope your face is ok after that womping lol
129: Omari - nice seeing you, you seemed a little down the whole weekend though =(

Neo - my ****ing BOYYY so glad you showed up! Salty you didn't enter singles, but hopefully you'll be back and take the top spot you deserve <3

Verm - sad we didn't get to blast metal =( ohwellz, great seeing you and good stuff being Ganon

Blackanese - <3 always fun seeing you, I'm sure you got some hustling in there too lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
eyo, shout outs to florida for like75% of them having marvel vs capcom 3 avatars and being absolutely no where in sight when me, pikapika, and squall were ****** the mvc setup that was in the brawl room on sunday.

ill do real(ly long) shout outs tomorrow morning.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I was at the MvC3 setup. I played only once because I can't play on normal pad. I only play on stick/fight pad. I would've played more if it was a 360 setup since I had brought my fight pad with me.

Anyways, I'm bad at MvC3 right now. Need more training mode.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
eyo, shout outs to florida for like75% of them having marvel vs capcom 3 avatars and being absolutely no where in sight when me, pikapika, and squall were ****** the mvc setup that was in the brawl room on sunday.

ill do real(ly long) shout outs tomorrow morning.
I better get a shoutout for supporting you during your matches. = D

falco03

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($1024) to smart with all your characters good ****
2: Anti ($454) suprised me didnt no u were this smart.keep playing like this
3: Seibrik ($340) ugh good **** i guess -_- lol
4: ESAM ($180) very smart to badd my character ***** you lol learn the match up
5: ADHD ($90) i hate diddy dittos and stop messing up
5: UltimateRazer ($90) goods **** best snake
7: Gnes ($44) hard bracket thanks for the practice pick up mk you must
7: Fatal ($44) our matches were epic good ****
9: Mew2King gayyyyyyy forfeit
9: NickRiddle yo no diddy match up well, keep up the good work
9: Lie step it up more mannnn
9: Atomsk wat happened
13: Logic tough bracket dont lose to eario next time
13: ChuDat back air more
13: MVD fun mm lol. favorite player to mm haha
13: Trela didnt see you?
17: Pwii well do it next time
17: Shugo lol at you not knowing who i was
17: Afro Thundah yo why the **** did you get better over night
17: San thank god i didnt play you
17: Coney coney we need you man beat snake ]:
17: Kingtoon lie of pa
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) you had esam ]:
17: Poltergust yoshi is good
25: Hylian didnt play you
25: Pierce thanks for the encouragement
25: Lain (DQ)u owe me 10 dsollors lol......diddy ***** ices next time come to the tourny fool
25: PikaPika free sike good **** dude
25: Vex Kasrani thanks for the help
25: Pink Fresh good **** beat inui use another character
25: Will our mm was legit
25: Bizkit double snake is broke
33: KirinBlaze link yesssssssss
33: iLove nice dedede
33: Fino didnt play you
33: The Jerm that mm was no legit run it back at whobo for 10 0:
33: NOID (DQ)good **** beating cheese man u stepped it up
33: ChiboSempai tisk tisk tisk
33: Doom nice mm
33: Squall thanks for the pa trash talk
33: GIMR pratice ices
33: Smurf good job beating me in pools
33: K.I.D. Goggles nice mm thinks have changed brah
33: Nicole learn the match up it actually quite annoying for me
33: Kadaj nice friendlies

special shoutouts
kaffie for being such a good friend /appretice and helping me out and watching my matches [:
vg for housing me that night
kaylo for being an *** lol
neo for being so good

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'll do full shoutouts later. Got a couple special ones for now though.

Shoutouts to Mango for being such a homie.
Shoutouts to Anti for holding it down for Ny/Nj, and for proving me right that he has amazing potential. You realize you would've won that game with Wolf if you didn't SD.
Shoutouts to Ally for beating me in Pools, rooming with me, winning the tournament, and just having faith in me. You're a true friend, and I'll always have your back.
Shoutouts to Canada, whom I love dearly. You will be getting individual S/Os later.
Shoutouts to Fyre for just being extremely fun to be with.
Shoutouts to MVD who's hair smells AMAZING
Shoutouts to Razer. You're ridiculously good now. Razer is the best Snake at the moment.
Shoutouts to my CPU Metaknight. You're broken, and in a few weeks, you trained me good enough to take 25th.
Shoutouts to my MK-less bracket. Since I only just came out of retirement, I had only been training against the MK CPU. I was only prepared for that MU, and ended up getting all this weird stuff I haven't seen in ages.
Shoutouts to Neo for being ****. Thanks for teaching me your reset tricks. I'm going to train more now, so be hyped for our next meeting. Wish you could've made it Sunday bro.
Shoutout to Azen who I met for the first time. He was pretty chill.
Shoutouts to ESAM for trying to call me out while we're doing commentary together -_-. Still much love bro.

Hmm . . . that's it for now, but I'll do way more tomorrow in between class

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Shoutouts to Lie for bein salty I wouldn't let him stay in our hotel room for free. =P

Stay homeless my friend.
<333

Kaffei

Smash Hero
1: Ally ($1024) to smart with all your characters good ****
2: Anti ($454) suprised me didnt no u were this smart.keep playing like this
3: Seibrik ($340) ugh good **** i guess -_- lol
4: Esam ($180) very smart to badd my character ***** you lol learn the match up
5: Adhd ($90) i hate diddy dittos and stop messing up
5: Ultimaterazer ($90) goods **** best snake
7: Gnes ($44) hard bracket thanks for the practice pick up mk you must
7: Fatal ($44) our matches were epic good ****
9: Mew2king gayyyyyyy forfeit
9: Nickriddle yo no diddy match up well, keep up the good work
9: Lie step it up more mannnn
9: Atomsk wat happened
13: Logic tough bracket dont lose to eario next time
13: Chudat back air more
13: Mvd fun mm lol. Favorite player to mm haha
13: Trela didnt see you?
17: Pwii well do it next time
17: Shugo lol at you not knowing who i was
17: Afro thundah yo why the **** did you get better over night
17: San thank god i didnt play you
17: Coney coney we need you man beat snake ]:
17: Kingtoon lie of pa
17: Wariomaster15 (malcolm) you had esam ]:
17: Poltergust yoshi is good
25: Hylian didnt play you
25: Pierce thanks for the encouragement
25: Lain (dq)u owe me 10 dsollors lol......diddy ***** ices next time come to the tourny fool
25: Pikapika free sike good **** dude
25: Vex kasrani thanks for the help
25: Pink fresh good **** beat inui use another character
25: Will our mm was legit
25: Bizkit double snake is broke
33: Kirinblaze link yesssssssss
33: Ilove nice dedede
33: Fino didnt play you
33: The jerm that mm was no legit run it back at whobo for 10 0:
33: Noid (dq)good **** beating cheese man u stepped it up
33: Chibosempai tisk tisk tisk
33: Doom nice mm
33: Squall thanks for the pa trash talk
33: Gimr pratice ices
33: Smurf good job beating me in pools
33: K.i.d. Goggles nice mm thinks have changed brah
33: Nicole learn the match up it actually quite annoying for me
33: Kadaj nice friendlies

special shoutouts
kaffie for being such a good friend /appretice and helping me out and watching my matches [:
Vg for housing me that night
kaylo for being an *** lol
neo for being so good

♥ .
Don't forget my $20 ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
peirce, I have a question, were you sandbagging me when we played friendlies. I wanna know if I just got lucky game 2

D1

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts to everyone that hooked me up w/ booze last weekend. I definitely had a mean *** hangover on day 3. I need to quit alchohol already.

>_>

Also everyone who I hung w/, chilled w/, talked to, played, etc.

Thanks for all the love...this goes out to all y'all <3.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Shouties.

1: Ally ($1024) - Funny *** dude.
2: Anti ($454) - Still trollin I see
3: Seibrik ($340) - Shouties to my half brother
4: ESAM ($180) -Shouties for coaching me during my matches.
5: ADHD ($90) - for sleeping on the floor
5: UltimateRazer ($90) - shout out's for using snake uptilt
7: Gnes ($44) - Good thing I told you about teams at McD's right xD
7: Fatal ($44) - Shout out's for coaching Bizkit against PF.
9: Mew2King - Shout out for actually killing a Jigglypuff with Sheik's F-smash in melee..
9: NickRiddle - Shout out's for that SD. Jk
9: Lie - Shout out's for placing higher then any other md/va person
9: Atomsk - shout out's for up-smashing a wolf.
13: Logic - shout out's for getting farted on by malcolm
13: ChuDat - shout out's for beating cheese in ICs ditto's
13: MVD - shout out's for those crazy upset's
13: Trela - shout out's for being a cario
17: Pwii - shout out's for being bad at Pokemon stadium xD
17: Shugo - shout out's for being a **** *** falco
17: Afro Thundah - shout out's for cheering up Florida people
17: San - Shout out's for 3 stocking coney, and beating sebrik in a MM
17: Coney - shout outs for getting 3 stocked by san
17: Kingtoon - Shout out's for cping ps2
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) - shout outs for being my other half brother.
17: Poltergust - shout out's for the cake
25: Hylian - IC's
25: Pierce - I didn't see you.. :(
25: Lain (DQ) - damn..
25: PikaPika - Shout outs for being a Phoenix *****.
25: Vex Kasrani - G&W?
25: Pink Fresh - Shout out's for teaching me the lucas mindset and match-up
25: Will - shout out's for getting jab lock on pictochat
25: Bizkit - shout out's for ****** my ***
33: KirinBlaze - LINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk
33: iLove - ?
33: Fino - Shout out's for helping me in the Olimar match up
33: The Jerm - Shout outs for calling my Pit annoying
33: NOID (DQ) - shout outs for getting shield break by me.
33: ChiboSempai - LINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
33: Doom - ...
33: Squall - ?
33: GIMR - MELEE
33: Smurf - Shout outs for saying pit is nothing
33: K.I.D. Goggles - Crazy *** shiz i saw you do to will on picto LOL
33: Nicole - PEACH
33: Kadaj - Shout out's for me waking up with your face next to mine.
33: L_Cancel - Shout outs for being a troll
33: Seagull (DQ) - Wolf
33: Inui - Up-B
49: Table - ?
49: Gunblade ?
49: Cheese - MK
49: D-Torr - shout outs for playing doubs with me and famous
49: Fogo - ?
49: Sassy - shout outs for using ZSS
49: D1AOS - Lulz
49: Bloodcross - Faclo
49: Ebo - Brinstar
49: Razmakazi - Shout outs for getting killed by a nade on ps1
49: Luckay4Lyphe - Best Pit?
49: Kaffei4Lunch - Lulz Mk
49: Cook - ?
49: D1 -?
49: Zekey -?
49: Tantalus - White Mk
65: Shadow1freej - ?
65: Xaltis - shout out's for getting cg'd by a pit on smashville on the moving platform, Jk dawg you are funny as hell xD
65: BengalsRZ - Shout out's for getting ***** by mk f-smash
65: King~ - ?
65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon - ?
65: Ramona Flowers - Shout out's for being there when shippo took a hit.
65: Mekos - M to the ekos Bess lucas in doubs
65: Shadow Hero - ?
65: Pitzer - Lulz Always the Pit mains
65: Rayku - ?
65: Slikvik - MY ****** SLIKVIK WE TEAMING
65: PitsKeyBlade - Shout out's for being a good team partner.
65: Iliad - ?
65: Takeover - Shout outs for getting ***** by San
65: Sumer - Lulz Mk in doubs
65: Sync - ?
81: Punishment Divine - ?
81: iPresea - Pikachu?
81: Dark Flame - shout outs for being sova
81: Boss - Why?
81: Mister Eric - ROB
81: SSR - SSJ4?
81: LoliLovesRain - PIT
81: Pane - Shout outs for us chilling
81: Googs - shout outs for getting timed out by a pit on rainbow cruise while you're mk
81: Peachkid - I didn't talk to you :(
81: Nasty - LOOOOOCAS
81: King Beef - PEACH
81: ChaosMarth - Twitter?
81: D. Disciple - Lucario?
81: Inferno - Mario?
81: AkaruiPoyo - didn't talk
97: Artemis - ?
97: Phiddlesticks - ?
97: Sharky - Shout out's to being a yoshi main. You'll get revenge one day :)
97: Roller - ?
97: Amethia - ?
97: Meno - ?
97: Unknown - ?
97: AEXTREME73 - ?
97: FRED - ?
97: rPSI - shout outs for going mk on brinstar
97: PokemonMasterJamaal3 - ?
97: Mugiwara Luffy - ?
97: 2fast - shout out's for the MM
97: Satan - ?
97: ThunderSt0rm - ?
97: Kenny - What happened dude? :(
97: Ash - Lulz Tink
97: Sheth - ?
97: Lol. - JIGGLYPUFF VS PEACH REMATCH
97: Lobos - Lulz mvc3
97: Bionic - Snake main?
97: Jesetto - ?
97: Raidos - ?
97: SnackAttack - Special shouties, good friendlies. You're improving keep it up.
97: Aguilers - ?
97: Zodyak - ?
97: Speed - Why man..?
97: Plank - MK
97: xivik - ?
97: (lux) - ?
97: Radium88 - ?
97: D-rock - ?
129: Oh. (DQ) - ?
129: TitoPerez - ?
129: Aposl - ?
129: Tiger - Fix your smashville.
129: Bloodynite - Lulz Pit so free. Lylat ;)
129: Hot$ - ?
129: Aykayy - ?
129: Darklite - ?
129: Shiri - shouties for getting 2-0'd by everyone
129: TKbro - Special Shouties, I saw you in doubs man. Putting in work.
129: Twentytwo - ?
129: Famous - Sorry bout everything bro. food poison sucks
129: Spite - lulz doubs
129: Isolation - ?
129: Shippo - Sorry at what happened dude. Im glad you're okay.
129: Sphere - Always the Pit mains.
129: Deez (DQ) - ?
129: Omari - ?
129: The Keist - ?
129: PerezJR - ?
129: Radian - ?
129: Sin (DQ) - ?
129: Pandu! - ?

Special Shouties:

To the Restroom Famous used after getting food poisoned.
To Malcolm for teaching me Wario vs Mk
To Kadaj for Coaching me.
To ESAM for Coaching me.
To Donut block on Rainbow cruise for saving me.
For the Timer on rainbow cruise.
To my ledge grabs being under 50.
To Pokemon Stadium.
Everyone I played in Mvc3
To Ck for being free in Mvc3. :awesome:
To Matador for putting in work in MVC3.
Fyre for being my Partner in Brawl Doubs. Also Shout outs for being fun to hang around with.
MVD for Making huge *** come backs.
Kid Googles for being a funny *** dude.
Special Shout outs to the Timer in Mvc3 for letting me time out sentinel's
Shout out's To NC CATFISH.
Shout out's to random *** Waiter in Buffalo Wild Wings.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'll do full shoutouts later. Got a couple special ones for now though.

Shoutouts to Mango for being such a homie.
Shoutouts to Anti for holding it down for Ny/Nj, and for proving me right that he has amazing potential. You realize you would've won that game with Wolf if you didn't SD.
Shoutouts to Ally for beating me in Pools, rooming with me, winning the tournament, and just having faith in me. You're a true friend, and I'll always have your back.
Shoutouts to Canada, whom I love dearly. You will be getting individual S/Os later.
Shoutouts to Fyre for just being extremely fun to be with.
Shoutouts to MVD who's hair smells AMAZING
Shoutouts to Razer. You're ridiculously good now. Razer is the best Snake at the moment.
Shoutouts to my CPU Metaknight. You're broken, and in a few weeks, you trained me good enough to take 25th.
Shoutouts to my MK-less bracket. Since I only just came out of retirement, I had only been training against the MK CPU. I was only prepared for that MU, and ended up getting all this weird stuff I haven't seen in ages.
Shoutouts to Neo for being ****. Thanks for teaching me your reset tricks. I'm going to train more now, so be hyped for our next meeting. Wish you could've made it Sunday bro.
Shoutout to Azen who I met for the first time. He was pretty chill.
Shoutouts to ESAM for trying to call me out while we're doing commentary together -_-. Still much love bro.

Hmm . . . that's it for now, but I'll do way more tomorrow in between class
I'm hurt pierce, no love for Xaltis?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
S
Hylian- You have the most weirdiest IC I have ever freaking played in my life. That **** makes no sense. Like WTF?
LOL I get that a lot actually.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
IIGHT HERE GOES MY SHOUTOUTS!!!!

1: Ally - I was cheering for you mad hard at this tourny. especially during your matches vs esam and seibrik. <3

2: Anti - glad you did so well. next time I will tell your opponents to not sandbag you to be nice and let you place high. lol jk. always fun to see you play. I usually learn something gay to do with meta when I see you play.

3: Seibrik - even though I was cheering against you mad hard, I admire how you play this game and wish I was half as smart as you. good stuff.

4: ESAM - it was cool to see your pika in person and it confirmed the fact for me that you are an overall beast of a player.

5: ADHD if you keep poking me constantly like you did on the ride home again, I will make sure you have no fingers anymore.

5: UltimateRazer - dont buy too much candy with that prize money little man. lol.

7: Gnes - playing you in pools was a learning experience. I am happy I did as well as I did vs you. especially with snake. I thought I was gunna get 3 stocked but I gave you some work. keep being amazing dude.

7: Fatal - love me.....

9: Mew2King - you destroyed me in BOTH games in tournament. it was fun as always to play you because of our convos during our matches. and even though you think you can't do it anymore in melee, I will keep telling you that you can.

9: NickRiddle - that was a hard *** SD yo.

9: Lie - you bumped into me mad reckless and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I did say something to you but you didn't acknoledge it. I didn't get too mad cuz I wasn't gunna let something like that mess up my weekend. but just remember to not do it again. thanks.

9: Atomsk - you are my favorite brawl player. I love watching you play. I learn from each match I see. and also thanks for being a great friend as always. I saw you also giving support to those that were upset at the tourny. I love you bro.

13: Logic - this was probably the most we ever talked before. you are a great guy and we still gotta do our mk ditto mm. =]

13: ChuDat - thank you for chain grabbing me with IC's in our melee pool. you are a legend in the game and it was an honor to take 2 stocks in 2 matches from you. =]

13: MVD - you look like one of those teddy grahams. you know, those snacks.

13: Trela - I wanted to play you but didn't get the chance too. next time I guess.

17: Pwii - for the homies!!!!

17: Shugo - you are a funny man. glad we talked as much as we did.

17: Afro Thundah - good to see ya man. always good to be around ya my brother. lol.

17: San - I didn't get to see you hit anybody with the San-wich (Ike's f-smash). don't worry San-ta Claus. I will catch it next time.

17: Coney - thanks for looking out for me when it came to that amateur bracket stuff. I think you were right about what you told me. I brung it up but didn't wanna make a scene so I sucked it up and tool the loss. its cool though.

17: Kingtoon - mad fun hangin with you and playing friendlies. you are a great player.

17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) - being in the car with you was amazing. you are the man. remember, you and Blackanese have to do commentary one day. it will be amazing!!!

17: Poltergust - nice job with your garbage character. lol. you are talented man.

25: Hylian - I have always loved your avi of Link. <3

25: Pierce - we had many a convo about many things this weekend. from brawl to life. it was a pleasure my friend. you even inspired me to practice my marth again. =]

25: Lain (DQ) - it was cool that we taught each other something about brawl this weekend.

25: PikaPika - ggs in our pools match. the games were close. I was glad to help you coaching wise in your set against xaltis. just remember what I was telling you about dealing small amounts of damage. especially with your character. =]

25: Vex Kasrani - I love you soooo much for supporting me in this tourny. from the coaching to just your presence and cheering, it made life a lot more comfortable. thank you very much my friend.

25: Pink Fresh - I was so impressed with your lucas. good job man.

25: Will - I really can wait to team with you bro. good stuff as always. =]

25: Bizkit - I didn't really talk to ya that much during the weekend. but you already know you are my boy.

33: KirinBlaze - everytime I hear your name I immidiately say, "THATS MY BOY!!!!!!!"

33: iLove - wanna go to the movies?

33: Fino - wanna go to the movies?

33: The Jerm - watching you tank in doubles was quite awesome to say the least. your TL is amazing.

33: NOID (DQ) - yo samus is hacked.

33: ChiboSempai - thanks for the support during my matches with Dark Peach

33: Doom - you are one of my favorite people. I love ya like my little brother.

33: Squall - yo it was cool chillin with ya. you are mad cool. and our zelda/mario team is too good!!!

33: GIMR - you rocked me in pools. nice job man.

33: Smurf - wanna go to the movies?

33: K.I.D. Goggles - get smoked in Marvel son!!!! jk! you iight. lol.

33: Nicole - nice talkin to ya. remember what we talked about when it came to sonic and his stupid tricks. you got this girl!!!

33: Kadaj - you make me smile!!!

33: L_Cancel - you make my soul smile!!!!!

33: Seagull (DQ) - you play wolf

33: Inui - I love you but you drive like we on rainbow road in mario kart 64. you crazy son. <3

49: Table - how you name yourself Table......

49: Gunblade - iight so I am happy with how I did in melee. I feel as if I could have done better in brawl but I am not mad. I think I did well considering how crazy my 1st and 2nd round pools were in BOTH games. I mean I faced Gnes, and M2K in brawl and Hungrybox, Chu Dat, and M2K in melee. I think I did well.

49: Cheese - glad you won amateurs Cheeseburger.

49: D-Torr - wanna go to the movies?

49: Fogo - wanna go to the movies?

49: Sassy - wanna go to the movies?

49: D1AOS - wanna go to the movies?

49: Bloodcross - my boy bloodsauce. I was upset to hear of your rage but no matter what, I still love ya.

49: Ebo - it was really fun hangin with ya dude. you have always been mad cool.

49: Razmakazi - wanna go to the movies?

49: Luckay4Lyphe - wanna go to the movies?

49: Kaffei4Lunch - wanna go to the movies?

49: Cook - you beat me in pools......

49: D1 - yo thank you for just being you man. you are the man.

49: Zekey - wanna go to the movies?

49: Tantalus - thank you. thank you. thank you.

65: Shadow1freej - wanna go to the movies?

65: Xaltis - ggs in pools. you were really tough. I had to push my patience to the max to win.

65: BengalsRZ - wanna go to the movies?

65: King~ - wanna go to the movies?

65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon - wanna go to the movies?

65: Ramona Flowers - good stuff protecting shippo's honor like a samurai.

65: Mekos - nice lucas buddy!!!

65: Shadow Hero - wanna go to the movies?

65: Pitzer - wanna go to the movies?

65: Rayku - wanna go to the movies?

65: Slikvik - nice to see ya again buddy!!!!

65: PitsKeyBlade - wanna go to the movies?

65: Iliad - ggs in tourny man. it was fun facing you.

65: Takeover - you gotta do better than this cuz.

65: Sumer - wanna go to the movies?

65: Sync - wanna go to the movies?

81: Punishment Divine - eye <3 u

81: iPresea - I didn't make the mistake of sleeping on your skill cuz you were a girl. you are good. ggs. =]

81: Dark Flame - wanna go to the movies?

81: Boss - it was fun watching melee with ya. jiggz is stupid.

81: Mister Eric - ggs in tourny buddy

81: SSR - wanna go to the movies?

81: LoliLovesRain - wanna go to the movies?

81: Pane - shhhhh

81: Googs - wanna go to the movies?

81: Peachkid - wanna go to the movies?

81: Nasty - come one bro. do better than this.

81: King Beef - wanna go to the movies?

81: ChaosMarth - wanna go to the movies?

81: D. Disciple - .............hi

81: Inferno - <3

81: AkaruiPoyo - yo son.....YOU FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

97: Artemis - hi there!!!

97: Phiddlesticks - wanna go to the movies?

97: Sharky - wanna go to the movies?

97: Roller - wanna go to the movies?

97: Amethia - nice to finally meet ya buddy. =]

97: Meno - wanna go to the movies?

97: Unknown - wanna go to the movies?

97: AEXTREME73 - wanna go to the movies?

97: FRED - wanna go to the movies?

97: rPSI - wanna go to the movies?

97: PokemonMasterJamaal3 - wanna go to the movies?

97: Mugiwara Luffy - yeah iight......

97: 2fast - wanna go to the movies?

97: Satan - Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. =]

97: ThunderSt0rm - wanna go to the movies?

97: Kenny - wanna go to the movies?

97: Ash - wanna go to the movies?

97: Sheth - wanna go to the movies?

97: Lol. - wanna go to the movies?

97: Lobos - wanna go to the movies? (we can see something PG cuz of your little girl. she is funny. lol. )

97: Bionic - I love you more and more everytime I see you.

97: Jesetto - wanna go to the movies?

97: Raidos - ggs in tourny

97: SnackAttack - wanna go to the movies?

97: Aguilers - wanna go to the movies?

97: Zodyak - wanna go to the movies?

97: Speed - I don't wanna go to the movies with you cuz you play sonic.

97: Plank - Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

97: xivik - wanna go to the movies?

97: (lux) - I hate the IC's.......

97: Radium88 - wanna go to the movies?

97: D-rock - ggs in tourny

129: Oh. (DQ) - wanna go to the movies?

129: TitoPerez - wanna go to the movies?

129: Aposl - you are a good guy.

129: Tiger - hello!!!

129: Bloodynite - wanna go to the movies?

129: Hot$ - wanna go to the movies?

129: Aykayy - wanna go to the movies?

129: Darklite - wanna go to the movies?

129: Shiri - wanna go to the movies?

129: TKbro - you are awesome in a physical form. if I could be you for a day I probably would and give up in 5 mins cuz I wouldn't be able to handle it.

129: Twentytwo - wanna go to the movies?

129: Famous - wanna go to the movies?

129: Spite - wanna go to the movies?

129: Isolation - wanna go to the movies?

129: Shippo - I was cheering for ya buddy!!!

129: Sphere - tell your beard I said wassup

129: Deez (DQ) - wanna go to the movies?

129: Omari - wanna go to the movies?

129: The Keist - wanna go to the movies?

129: PerezJR - wanna go to the movies?

129: Radian - wanna go to the movies?

129: Sin (DQ) - wanna go to the movies?

129: Pandu! - we played in both games. lol.

iight so this weekend was awesome and I loved every moment of it. fun at all times. even when I was sleeping I was having fun. thanks for being great everyone!!!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Tourney was a lot of fun. Shoutouts to Kid Goggles for not calling the DQ on me for showing up 10 minutes late. Too lazy to do real individual shoutouts. Ggs to everyone I played and talked to.

Shouties.
7: Fatal ($44) - Shout out's for coaching Bizkit against PF.
Fatal wasn't even around me when I was playing PF. I know the matchup better than Fatal and made Pink Fresh go Diddy after game 1 lulz.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Tourney was a lot of fun. Shoutouts to Kid Goggles for not calling the DQ on me for showing up 10 minutes late. Too lazy to do real individual shoutouts. Ggs to everyone I played and talked to.

Fatal wasn't even around me when I was playing PF. I know the matchup better than Fatal and made Pink Fresh go Diddy after game 1 lulz.
Oh sorry I thought I did saw him around you during that time.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
No joke, I REALLY wanted to. Everybody in the venue that was there knew it. But tant was just like, yo play it out, so I was like , eh whatever. Turned out to be a stupidly close/epic/fun set. and I only very slightly regret not taking the free game 1. lol

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

1: Ally ~ Good ****. Congrats!

2: Anti ~ You try to GR my Lucas across the stage and get Usmashed for it.. lmao. had fun chillin with you.

4: ESAM ~ Fun friendlies and nice to see you again.

7: Fatal ~ You put in work at this. Good ****.

9: NickRiddle ~ Nice to see you again too. It's always fun talking with you.

9: Lie ~ My man Lie getting it the **** in.

9: Atomsk ~ thanks for the drunk advice on smash. lolz.

13: Logic ~ Nooooo!!! You have my money now :( I'll get you next time.

13: MVD ~ that set with you was sooo close. I'm gonna try and get it up on youtube. We both played so well. Gg's bro.

13: Trela ~ You were amazing. I haven't played a good Lucario in forever! Gg's.

17: Pwii ~ Good seeing you again. But i don't think we really got to play this time.

17: Shugo ~ Drunk Shugo FTW. "I can't eat with out a drink!" lmao.

17: Coney ~ always fun talking with you.

17: Kingtoon ~ My man putting in work! Good ****.

17: Malcolm ~ We didn't really talk this tourney :(

25: Hylian ~ I just realized we still didn't get to mm. Next time though.. whenever that'll be.

25: PikaPika ~ OTG!!!!! lmfao. Glad you spent the weekend with us. Mad fun.

25: Vex Kasrani ~ VOTG! lololol.

25: Pink Fresh ~ Good job PF... glad u did well.

33: KirinBlaze ~ dubz didn't work out so well. lolz. but i still had fun. thanks for teaming last minute.

33: iLove ~ You impressed me. GG's.

33: The Jerm ~ Nice meeting you!

33: NOID ~ Had fun commentating with you! Hope to see you a few weeks at the MD/VA tourney

33: ChiboSempai ~ That BIG LINK! You'll get him next time.

33: Doom ~ nice seeing u again!

33: Squall ~ VOTG!!!!!

33: Smurf ~ Good to see u made it into bracket!

33: Nicole ~ Nice meeting you!

33: L_Cancel ~ Fun hanging out sunday night!

33: Seagull ~ Always a pleasure seeing you.

33: Inui ~ Shoutout to you for losing to that free character known as Lucas.

49: Cheese ~ Good **** winning that amateur bracket!

49: Sassy ~ We never got to play! :( Next time though.

49: Bloodcross ~ Shoutout to BC for trying to get it the **** in with those fists of fury.

49: Ebo ~ Good **** my dude.

49: Razmakazi ~ Nice meeting you.

49: Luckay4Lyphe ~ Had fun playing you. Gg's.

49: D1 ~ Nice meeting you!

65: King ~ Nice meeting you!

65: Mekos ~ Next time we see each other in bracket, it will be a Lucas ditto. Gg's bro.

65: Pitzer ~ Nice meeting you.

65: Slikvik ~ My man slik trying to get it the **** in. Gg's. You shoulda placed higher though tbh.

65: Takeover ~ I'm a little upset you quit in pools R2. I woulda liked to see how u woulda placed if you tried.

81: iPresea ~ Nice meeting you. Crazy pika you got.

81: LoliLovesRain ~ Nice seeing you again!

81: Googs ~ Nice meeting you!

81: Nasty ~ lolwut?

81: King Beef ~ Nice meeting you!

97: Roller ~ Had fun in 548 that night! Nice meeting you.

97: AEXTREME73 ~ Thanks for the advice bro. Gg's.

97: rPSI ~ Keep practicing bro. You'll get there.

97: Mugiwara Luffy (Strawhat) ~ Nice meeting you! We never got to play though :(

97: SnackAttack ~ Gg's bro. Nice seeing you again.

129: Aposl ~ That PT!!!! I got my revenge later though... when it didn't matter. lolz. -_-

129: Tiger ~ Nice seeing you!

129: Spite ~ Nice seeing you again!

129: Sphere ~ Stop playing Pit. You trained mk for a reason and then didn't use him! Have confidence. You're good.

81: Nasty - we experienced drunkomsk together, too funny lmao this guy just wanders into the room and is like "wtf is going on in here" haha
lmao that night was so much fun.

Before I do shout outs, legit props go to Nasty and Bloodynite for coming in 49th in a 44 person tournament.
lmao... I just picked up Wario like a week or 2 before this and wanted to test him in a tourney scene so i went Wario in Amateur bracket. Only Wario can place 49th out of 44. :troll:

Shoutout to the UFB room being funny as hell! LOL
Shoutout to room 548 for the black western movie, my man gets it in!
Shoutouts to Vex off the Ground!
Room 548 FTW!

And the UFB room was toooo funny that night. Me, you, and squall talking about that VOTG! Vex off the Ground coming to youtube soon i hope!

Nasty - Come on my man you better than this...lol

I know. :( Shoutout to you though for chillin on Saturday night. Had fun in that room with Drunk Atomsk.

special shoutout to reset for actually pounding five
d*mn you beat me to it!!! lmao...

The 548 Guests I'll link the movie at the bottom. Sorry I can't recall your tags (really bad at names).... please tell me who was who?!?!?! (Besides L and Nasty.... I remember those names.)

Posse: For being..... the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4154196249/
This movie.... is not as serious as this trailer makes it look.
That movie was tooo legit.. couldn't stop laughing. It was nice meeting you! You're a nice guy... for being an Ohio State fan!!! :mad:

81: Nasty - come one bro. do better than this.
Well next time tell me this sooner and i will! :)

So Fatal

Smash Master
No joke, I REALLY wanted to. Everybody in the venue that was there knew it. But tant was just like, yo play it out, so I was like , eh whatever. Turned out to be a stupidly close/epic/fun set. and I only very slightly regret not taking the free game 1. lol
I could of DQ'd Kismet game 1 at an MLG but I didn't and we played the full set out, it's kinda of awkward if the TO doesn't enforce the DQ themselves.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
1: Ally ($1024)
I'm gona get on your level of smarts one of these days mother ****er ;)

ur mk is aight i guess, ur top tier brain carries him hard
2: Anti ($454)
I wanted that money so bad, oh well, im def. beating you next time, calling it. Your just lucky ally beat esam, i actually woulda won this tourny if i made it to grand finals, oh well i suck
3: Seibrik ($340)- meh, pretty gyood, not byad. do more friendlies scrub and get better at hustlin ya suck ya hear?
4: ESAM ($180)- THANK YOU for all the super training and support. im 100% sure i wouldn't have come nearly as close to achieving my victories without your help preparing. I couldn't have gotten better training if m2k and ally stayed at my house that week, thanks bro <3333
5: ADHD ($90)- I finally got my revenge from Apex2009, stop getting 3-stocked by me bro, i know ur better than that. I look forward to our next set for sure.
5: UltimateRazer ($90)- Good job beating M2k, but you'll never defeat SNAKEKILLER3000!!!!-in tourny- :awesome:
7: Gnes ($44) -I wanna play you so bad since i got better at the diddy matchup, im convinced im only ever gona get hit by a diddy now if he reads me, so im sure u'd wreck me ;)
7: Fatal ($44) - Good mm bro, ur set with mvd in bracket was stupid annoying to watch you both sidestep spam each other AND not punish each other for it. Gj winnin tho
9: Mew2King- get better scrub
9: NickRiddle- tied with m2k and not make money? only you riddle, stop suiciding and you might get first seed in pools.
9: Lie -My wario>your secondaries, i'll get ur oli some day soon, and ur diddy we can save for tourny for massive hype :D
9: Atomsk- YES I FINALLY BEAT YOU!!
Honestly dude, i tried harder vs you than anyone else in my bracket if you can believe it, cuz of my ****in mental block, ive always lost to you in every kind of match you can think of, even wen we teamed together i felt like i lost to you :p
I firmly believe breaking that mental block and riding the momentum i got from beating you was a GREAT contribution to why i was able to play so well...
Thanks for always being a ****, beating you was one of my biggest goals and kept driving me forward, don't stop **** talking me or i'll kill you.
13: Logic- We need to MM next time, stop runnin broski
13: ChuDat- Thanks for the last minute attempt at housing me, appreciate it!
13: MVD- Hope you took notes everytime i played a snake. I wasn't trying to show you how to beat me, i just wanted you to steal the one or two things that each snake did right so you could add it to your game. I knew most of my mm's with them wouldn't get recorded, so gj at following me thru them :D
13: Trela- We gotta mm next time when u don't have a TL to protect you! :p
17: Pwii- sup
17: Shugo- I duno if you were hungover or w.e. but those were fun camping matches >_>, only match of the tourny i camped so harrrd. i'd say u only need to work on ur patience a bit more when ur losing, stop jumping into mk from under him, it aint gona work out bro.... Keep up the good work tho (dam i sound like a report card)
17: Afro Thundah- best coach everererererer. i dont even know if u said much cuz i zone everything out when i play, but i know u were there for just about every one of my matches right next to me, and THANK YOU, ur pressense always lets me keep a level head, no bromo, all homo matt MOMO afrothundah mosely the third G. Training starts NOW
17: San-i'll beat ya next MM, gotta go back to the ryo's **** drawing boards
17: Coney- We didnt play ):<----- Sad
17: Kingtoon- sup
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm): you had us in teams man :/ gg's i guess...
17: Poltergust- good job ******, as usual. not badd for a yoshi
25: Hylian- our famous hype *** 1 dollar mm's will always keep me on the EDGE of my seat.... get it? :awesome:
25: Pierce- we didnt play.... SUPER SAD
best quote ever from this tourny was your advice to adhd before playing me
"his mk is just like mine.... just smarter, better at spacing, and better item control" lmao
25: Lain (DQ)- we'll.... read some books next time ;) stop over sleeping scrub, get the hotel to call and wake u up from now on if anything
25: PikaPika- get on iPresea's level
25: Vex Kasrani- get on Serg's level AND stop getting three stocked by nickriddle in game, and afro out of game (**** talking lol)
25: Pink Fresh- stay fresh :awesome:
25: Will- I'm gona learn the matchup one of these days..... nado def. helps tho rofl
25: Bizkit- matches were SOOOO close, keep it up dude, ur really good at recovering against my mk, so hard to kill, you SDI EVERY uairrr! D:
33: KirinBlaze- sorry... mario is kinda like luigi, just gotta stay grounded and i shut you out....

kinda hoped you woulda went link vs me, woulda been interesting :D
33: iLove-you
33: Fino-sup
33: The Jerm-still my favorite TL EVEN THO U RAN ALL DAY IN TEAMS YEAH I SAID IT
33: NOID (DQ)- DairyQueen?
33: ChiboSempai-for the record, i tried my *** of vs dtor.... with ganon, but i def. didn't just give him the win, the matches were close :p
and that was BEFORE you and kirin played, so i wasn't trying to screw YOU over, just tryin to help dtor out, didn't really care specifically who won between you or kirin, GG's tho for sure. i never wana see u lose to link again tho, you're better than that, sorry kirin lol
33: Doom-mafia 2good, being silenced 2good, iPresea 2good :p
33: Squall- Nakita?
33: GIMR- Mafia was fun, thanks for being an amazing recorder/uploader, you had them up before i could ask about them! Good shi
33: Smurf-fet
33: K.I.D. Goggles- bro, ur sonic is MAD good, i swear half the time there's an approach battle im guessing cuz i duno wat to doooooo! help!
33: Nicole- I will beat that *** next time, and yes i mean in smash!
33: Kadaj- Sorry for coaching mvd mad hard vs you.... If it were you vs ANYONE not from fl, i woulda had yo back in a second, keep up those hard reads tho, i saw that first match vs atomsk, sexy as fuuuuu
33: L_Cancel-stop being so lagless
33: Seagull (DQ)-something different
33: Inui-yo bro, u used to be good in teams man what happened? i used to look up to u dawg :/
49: Table- my up and coming OOS apprentice... you will be ****** face soon, right now just bide your time as the unsuspecting fools give you friendlies... MWHAHAHAHA

Special shoutout to iPresea for being basically AMAZING in smash and out of it.
First OOS wit you and i get 3rd? Coincidence?
Another shoutout to EVERYONE: Thanks for cheering for me and against me!

Quick request: if you see iPresea ever just standing around, ASK HER TO FRIENDLY! She's way shy and won't do it on her own! As a favor to me to repay me for anytime i may have helped you, please do this! Thanks!!!

Great tourny, sorry if i didn't get too far down those results to shoutout, catchin a bus in a min and don't got the time!

Everyone from fl keep up the ****** and get better! I know we can get all of FL into the bracket one day, and even more FL in the top 20!

Fl top 2 at whobo LESS DOO IT!!!

GG's

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Also san let's team at something big soon.

I think my annoying playstyle and your surprising ike **** can take home some money.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Seibrik - impressive offense vs Wyatt, I don't understand why you don't utilize that in other MUs? lol

And Ion know bout that better training ally/m2k comment, just sayin'

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh ishhh, just realized.

Winners Semis
Me vs ESAM, Seibrik vs ADHD.

#2 in NY/NJ vs #2 In FL
$1 in NY/NJ vs #1 in FL.

That was ****.

Lobos

Smash Master
shoutouts to lie for only bringing a controller with him for the entire weekend

shoutouts to anti for wearing a tank top and becoming partially invisible in the night

shoutouts to me and my tipsy/drunk state saturday night saying random ****

ANTi_

Smash Hero
shoutouts to lie for only bringing a controller with him for the entire weekend

shoutouts to anti for wearing a tank top and becoming partially invisible in the night

shoutouts to me and my tipsy/drunk state saturday night saying random ****
LMAO eff you bro.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Shoutouts

1: Ally Next time we'll MM lol
2: Anti Good job getting 2nd and winning teams, didn't really play too much this time around
3: Seibrik Nice job on getting 3rd, I understand coaching MVD though I mean how else was he gonna win :awesome: haha jk <3 Good seeing you again bro
4: ESAM Nice job on 4th place, next time you'll do even better. Had a bit of fun watching you play
5: ADHD Fun friendlies on the last day. Work on the stuff we talked about and start ******
5: UltimateRazer Nice chilling in the hotel with you guys, a lot of funny moments :laugh:
7: Gnes You'll get em next time dude, had fun in our friendlies as well
7: Fatal Good job beating me and all the others you beat, Revenge will be sweet :)
9: Mew2King you know what we talked about the other day.
9: NickRiddle had loads of fun teaming with you, I don't think I've ever laughed or conversed as much in any other tournament sets hahaha
9: Lie fun friendlies, nice placing too. Keep improving man
9: Atomsk another win tacked on your unblimished record vs me, hopefully the next time around things will change. I know what I have to do in general vs everyone now thanks to you.
13: Logic those MK dittos :laugh:
13: ChuDat Start hosting and playing again N!gga, don't ket that talent fade out
13: MVD always good seeing you man <3
13: Trela We didn't get to play at this :(
17: Pwii Low key beasting. I approve
17: Shugo do you remember anything from Saturday night? hahahaha
17: Afro Thundah Learn that Diddy MU bro, you'll get em next time
17: San sucks we didn't get to play this time around, good job placing what you did. I always enjoy watching your matches
17: Coney We never play each other in singles lol GG's in teams though
17: Poltergust Fun friendlies in the hotel room on friday. Yoshi practice was much needed haha
25: Hylian We should've played at some point lol Also I think MVD saved our set on your wii Game 1 SV, Game 2 Ps1, Game 3 Battlefield all Marth vs Snake
25: Pierce had fun playing and watching in the roatation
25: Lain sucks you were late for pro bracket on sunday :( But hey you placed better than me w/o even touching a stick >:0
25: Vex Kasrani Did you really need to coach Atomsk for him to win? :)
25: Pink Fresh GG's in teams, you should've jumped in on that MK ditto rotation xD
25: Will :( We forgot to play
25: Bizkit GG's in teams
33: KirinBlaze Fun teams matches with Boss and D-Torr. *Does Jab to D-smash with Mario* :troll:
33: iLove Come to more touneys in NC and communicate on the boards lol I know you just sit on wifi all day and improve :)
33: Fino gg's they were fun
33: The Jerm Mad fun chilling with you maybe I'll see you around Whobo or Genesis. Or both
33: ChiboSempai Next time I'll make it an effort for us to play, sorry I forgot
33: Nicole Just remember I love you :awesome: I had fun in our teams matches, Idk why I'm good against peach though because I've only ever really played yours in the friendlies we did at Apex. Wish we could've chilled a lot more throughout the weekend though. See ya around <3
33: Kadaj you ****ing suck, stop bull****ting and start placing :mad:
33: Seagull Highest Placing :wolf: :troll: Good to see you again, we should've got some friendlies in
49: Gunblade Good to see you again. Needs more Samus vs Ganon next time
49: Cheese Good **** winning Ametur bracket
49: D-Torr keep improving man you have so much potential
49: Fogo Had me laughing all weekend <3 TX you guys are mad chill
49: Sassy gg's in teams
49: D1AOS Don't Sweat what happened in 2nd RD Pools, let it be motivation to drive you forward. I know you and Sam have the smarts to get it done, you guys just need that experience. Had fun hanging out with you over the weekend
49: D1 MY DUDE! I was laughing way too hard when we played those team friendlies with Famous and Blackanese was over there :laugh: Always fun chilling with you bro
49: Zekey GG's kidnap and bring more Socal next time haha
49: Tantalus Can I get some better pools seeding next time? :)
65: BengalsRZ Gg's man they were fun
65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon Gg's in teams, Peach is fun
65: Mekos :)
65: Pitzer Fun stuff in the hotel room, those teams matches were funny
65: Slikvik We should play more next time
65: Fyre you go me sick... I'm coming for you
65: Takeover GG's in pools
65: Sumer GG's in Pools
81: Punishment Divine Good seeing you again, and thanks for being there for me. I hope soon I'll be able to break this wall
81: iPresea Nice to meet you
81: Dark Flame Fun stuff at the hotel, you and Carlos keep working hard to improve. I know you guys can start doing really well
81: Boss Good seeing you again I swear you're such a troll in game xD
81: LoliLovesRain Good seeing you again
81: Pane sorry we didn't play
81: D. Disciple "Just go down to the buffet and eat mad food, you'll be straight" LOL Fun chilling in the hotel room Saturday night
81: Inferno gg's in pools
97: ThunderSt0rm gg's in pools
97: Kenny gg's in teams
97: Lobos Papa LOBOS!
97: Speed Don't sweat it man, everyone has off days
97: Plank nice coordinating this event
129: Aposl PT vs Diddy matches with Lie was pretty funny
129: Tiger derp
129: TKbro Good to see you again, Nice job in teams
129: Famous Always good to hang out bro, and I'm sorry timing you out in those friendlies were just funny for some reason :laugh:
129: Shippo Sorry about what happened, hope it didn't hurt too bad

Reset - Fun hanging out with you

Blackanese - I know you don't really check the fourms but I always have mad fun when we chill. You already know

Freeze - Fun friendlies :)

Neo - Thanks for being there for me when you were. I'll be working on a lot of the stuff we talked about and things I noticed after going back and watching the vids more. Always fun playing you as well.

Highlight of the tournament - Neo cheering for me when I played Anti and M2k in teams. Felt really good to hear it coming from someone I've looked up to since I started playing brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom