• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V Melee Results and Shoutouts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
The reason axe didnt get as much hype this time is because he's already "broken through"

everyone loves a new story. Same thing happened with armada, kage, Kirbykaze, axe at apex, armada's younglink.

People talk about the new hot topic. We already know you **** axe :)

MacD

Banned via Administration
R3 Pools...
Axe -
DoH -
Swift -
Dart -
............ :(

i'm proud to be a part of the smash community
i'm proud to be a part of NC
i'm proud of all of you

i love you all

EDIT:: except macd
:p

*tickles*

This might sound kinda bad, but I'd want to remain the best for the $$$$

Making 2 grand off playing a game i like? Yea, I'll stay good.

I still don't really agree with mango giving up all that $$$$$ lol

but maybe its cuz im a broke *** mo****a
i'm surprised no one said this already, but that's because a big part of the reason you play is for money

mango enjoys the game and doesn't care about the money issue, sure he could use the money more than say maybe hbox or pp, but he obviously doesn't give a damn about the money

he basically plays purely for the fun of the game (why he hates camping and what the game is becoming) where as you are like "oh shiiiiiiiiii, free money? please and thanks" and in your head someone who is the best would have the same mentality

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was going to do longer shoutouts but I dunno anymore

Plank- You're the man for hosting!

VGBC- Thanks so much for providing for us!

Crismas- So much good work behind the scenes!

Alex Strife- Good stuff TO'ing.

Amsah- I really wasn't avoiding you, I just kept playing games over and over day 3 and didn't expect that. =( GGs though.

Remen- You got a lot better. Good stuff.

Faab- LOL Falco bros ****.

Strawhat and Over- good to see you guys.

Kirbykaze- You're good, but we didn't play so I can't be sure. =p Next time for sure.

Unknown- Always good to see you man. My bad on not friendlying.

Blunted- Falcooo

MacD- I'm fast, but not special. Also, my bad on not playing you. I really should have.

Zhu- 13th wtf you got this next time. =)

Shroomed- LOL

Axe- We didn't play once again. Good stuff though.

Silent Wolf- Good stuff vs LoZR. He's comin for you next time though. =)

S2J- Next time for real lol. You're too good to avoid.

Scar- Good shiz, but hold the edge lol. <3

Dart- Thanks for helping me with Marth.

Kels- Keep it up man.

Prog- You're the business! <333

Alu- Funny and good warm up Fox. =)

G$- Trash talk is always too good. Makin dudes TIGHT lol

Hax- Beasted!

M2K- If it's any consolation, I felt pretty bad during our set too. =( Chin up man.

Umbreon- Fun hanging out. Zelda is cool.

Vanz- Nice Peach.

Teczero- Shoula played moreeeee

Cyrain- ****

Tope- First tourney in forever we didn't play at LOL.

Chu- Wtf you still ****!

Azen- Why do I never play you??????????

Chillin- Old school too good.

Linguini- Great games. Wish I had more time to learn the real Ganon matchup but oh well. Good luck with whatever you do man.

Fullmetal- GAYYYYYYY

Rayku- <3

Blackchris- Get dat exp

Sneak- Gay you were in Adam's pool. Hope you enjoyed the tourney tho

Josh- bape

Theo- nice hair =p I heard you ***** someone good

Yay- LOL nice song bro. </3 your pool

Smith- Young Link got off.

Camron- dirty chub

Snap- takin S's in my car not legit

Moo- pro shotgun still <3

Adam- Good stuff boy, we ****! Teams is ours next tournament guaranteed. Catfish stacks.

Hbox- Great talking to you, and next time there will be no johns between us and I will figure out how to do Mango things to Puff.

Armada- Thanks for intense sets that ultimately helped me push myself as a player and person. Your drive and skill are great. Our rematch is highly anticipated.

Mango- You're an amazing guy and your skill is beyond all others, but I won't allow it to stay that way for much longer. <3333

everyone I was supposed to friendly but didn't- it happened to a lot of people so don't feel singled out

Cactuar- give em the ****! *i forgot lol <3

Great tournament. Melee and its community too good. Ready for the next major already.

The one- .................

aight

Hasty shoutouts so I missed people. s'aight though because you know if you **** or not and my memory sucks sometimes

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
we stopped at this random exxon outside of VA, I had to take a MASSIVE BUFFALO WILD WINGS **** I clogged the toilet at exxon we stopped at and broke the handle and it was on of those steel handles that is like a switch, when it broke off water shot everywhere and I ran out of the bathroom and gas station

Im sure they have pictures of me hanging up in case I come back.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
we stopped at this random exxon outside of VA, I had to take a MASSIVE BUFFALO WILD WINGS **** I clogged the toilet at exxon we stopped at and broke the handle and it was on of those steel handles that is like a switch, when it broke off water shot everywhere and I ran out of the bathroom and gas station

this is the greatest story in melee history.

[scientology]

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Dr. Peepee will always get hype because NC will ALWAYS back him up
***** i cheer for pp when he's fighting against me and ****

you already know this loud *** ****** is going to scream for the kid no matter how many haters he can gather over his nutstomping adventure. i'm sure all of NC is feels the same and we roll 50 deep to tournies. you can't drown us out LOL

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman

This story is very similar to mine. You got the Blazin' Wings too, right? I had 6 traditional blazin and 6 mango habanero. It was just as bad coming out as it was going in.

Pi

Smash Hero
do not get blazin wings.

just don't do it, it's not fun, they don't taste good, they ruin your mouth and your bowels and if i think i read some where that they lead to prostate cancer

DON'T DO IT

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
***** i cheer for pp when he's fighting against me and ****

you already know this loud *** ****** is going to scream for the kid no matter how many haters he can gather over his nutstomping adventure. i'm sure all of NC is feels the same and we roll 50 deep to tournies. you can't drown us out LOL
That's what I'm talkin about <333

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
was all good, you made your flight on time? had to have been close
when i got htere i chilled w/ some fl peeps & hdl
then went to my gate and the lady was like...you don't leave for like 5 hours i was like i know
so i slept in a chair for hour spurts till round 3, then they made an announcement that the flight i was on was overbooked, and offered a 400$ plane voucher & hotel/meal voucher if anyone could stay another night and leave on a first class flight in the morning
so i jumped on that ****
free trip to G2 baby.
Nice one, SWD.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
This story is very similar to mine. You got the Blazin' Wings too, right? I had 6 traditional blazin and 6 mango habanero. It was just as bad coming out as it was going in.
I had two blazins not fun at all but im more than sure that wasnt what caused it, I just had too much of that greasy food haha.

But PP took on the blazin and didnt shed a tear but definitely got red

smith threw up

Lozr didnt even flinch after eating six and called us all ****ies.

[Buffalo wildentology]

unknown522

Some guy
unknown522- thanks for sitting down to play me and telling me your smash history, very interesting hearing how the top level players got involved with smash in the first place, I was very pleased with how I did vs a lot of your characters but I know i have a long way to go.
good to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Unknown522 - Thanks for the Pichu vs. Pichu pool set. Was too legit.
lol. I can't believe you took me to brinstar. It was still fun though.

Unknown522 - Close! I'll remember not to jump on Rainbow Cruise next time. Fun matches
damn, I hate that stage. Good **** in that set.

13: Unknown522 - you ***** me in pools, man. i'll give u a better game next time
haha, it wasn't as bad as you think. The games were pretty close.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Warning! Very long post/shoutouts and i won't even be finished ><:

SHOUTOUTS

WARNING! VERY LONG POST/SHOUTOUTS..AND I WON'T EVEN BE FINISHED ><;

1: Dr. PP - Congratulations man. :) You did really well, it was awesome talking to you on the evenings of Pound discussing your thought(s) processes etc...Way to defend your crown and take the title. Good stuff man. Also, it was fun playing you in Falco dittos, I think it was fun to have a mini crowd behind us, I think during this time, people didn't know who I was. Once again congrats man. :) You earned it. n_n

2: Armada - sooo close man, like most of us, I'm a major fan of yours. You've no idea how crazy me and Axe went seeing you go Ylink vs Hbox.. You should visit AZ and join the low tier state. :) Keep it up, you're amazing. :)

3: HBox - LOL, I don't think you know this, but you were the FIRST person I tried to introduce myself too. I patted you while you were playing and you had the face like "who the hell is this black guy w/sunglasses" lol I'll never forget that face.. Good job getting to finals. Also, we were supposed to play. I wanted to learn about Yoshi vs Puff MU, perhaps i'll get another chance. :) I'm sorry you were sick the weekend but you did so well. Keep repping well man. n_n;

4: Axe - heh, my best friend, my dubs partner... You know, I find it hard to believe at times, that it was me who actually influenced you/drove you after we first met..heh you used to hate my guts lol...now you've turned into one of the best players in the U.S. and I never doubted you... and look where you are now. Proving the world wrong about Pikachu, and STILL proving people wrong. Your drive/motivation is through the roof, and I honestly haven't found anyone's to match it. You truly are something else Jeff. I'm so proud of you in so many ways, I will try to join you, in proving people wrong, I'm beginning to understand what you had went through.. I hope I can be as successful as you. :) <3 you man.

5: Mew2king - it scares me that you LOVED my controller, when you were testing it out to look for a controller that worked very well. I never saw myself lending a Yoshi controller to a player appearing to get ready to use Sheik, Sheik's own my character :( I hope/wish you the best on whatever decision you make, but I'll admit I hope you keep playing. :)

5: Hax - OMG, you are so freaking amazing man. Good **** on beating Amsah, I was cheering for you so badly you don't even know. ^^; I absolutely loved playing you in our pools matches. I'm glad to hear that you thought my Yoshi was amazing. I remember turning my head to you after I took the lead in our first match, and you looked in complete shock of what happened to you. That made me feel really good, knowing I was hanging w/one of the best Falcons.. You're such a chill player, and whenever I was down, had doubts about my character.. you'd be that guy motivating me... I still remember you kept telling me/running into me at the venue "don't worry man you got this, you're much better than you think" etc... and I pulled through and made it to brackets w/Yoshi.. I just wanted you to know you helped me ALOT more than you think.. No lie, I honestly think you're my favorite Falcon. <3, Also.... I heard you play pokemon "competetively" if this is true we need to scrap.. :p

7: Cactuar - Man, I watched many of your sets. Holy cow, you figure out playstyles/patterns so quick it's scary. Good stuff vs Axe you almost had him. Once you switched to Marth... I know Axe loves fighting marth.. Props to TAI, you might've been able to do it if you stayed Fox. I'd like to get games w/you..you're one of the only Marth players I didn't get to play. :(

7: Vanz - I actually don't recall seeing you at all. ;_; I'm a fan though, hopefully I can get another chance to meet you. Good stuff on 7th :)

9: Cyrain - MAN.. you were one of the funnest players/people I got to play meet at the entire tourney.. I remember before our set began, you told me you were "nervous" and even scared to fight my Yoshi...idk the saying but I appreciate the "respect" of being nervous of my character. Along with Hax, I appreciate the support you gave me on complimenting my Yoshi, and abilities... Thanks for also believing in me, it really helped me out in the long run.. Our games were soo close... both 1 stock games.. I'll do whatever I can to get you next time.. You're Fox is really something else. n_n; good stuff man I hope to see you/play you again. <3 Also... you're awesome for letting me give you *hugs* whenever you won sets, and giving me *hugs* when you found out I made it out of R3 pools etc.. (no homo) :p

9: Shroomed - haha you drunk *** lmao, you're freakin crazy man. We never got to play, I need some exp in that Doc MU... anyway still good stuff... whenever you're ready i believe i'm still doing your CV :)

9: Amsah - gaaahhh, you're soooo cool.. Dreads, i want dreads ><; man i've no idea what on earth I was thinking of going Yoshi on you.. I could def tell you have Yoshi practice...You are def as good as everyone said... I think out of everyone I played.. you worked me the most >>; you're such an amazing player.. It was awesome talking about you're experiences at your own tourneys... I still can't believe you don't own this game, and you're THIS amazing.. I'm mad jelly :p Tell Mind Trick/Svampen/Leffen I send them a <3

9: Remen - I never got to play you, but I wanted too badly. Good stuff on almost beating Axe's Pikachu. I hope to see you at future tourneys. :) it's always nice to see more people

13: Unknown522 - man we didn't get to play but wow Your Pichu is out of this world. >.<; I'm sure Nicknyte was impressed and learning stuff... you both should team someday. :) You're such a chill dude, and I was more than honored. n_n; You did amazing with you Fox, and it was awesome to witness... Me/Nicknyte may be visiting soon.. just provide housing if you could <3

13: Zhu - Good stuff man. :) I hope you keep playing. Your Falco is much better than you keep saying it is. You're very humble. We didn't play either, but i'm sure one day, I'll get my chance. :)

13: Kels - First match: Stage FD: Fox @ 0% *Near beginning of match* Yoshi Grab > Dthrow > DJCNair > Grab > Dthrow > DJCUair > DJC Nair > no Fox Tech > Jab reset > Uair > Uair > Fair > Techchase Fair > Nair > few seconds later I edgehog....I don't think I will EVER forget your expression that you gave... I was uncertain on what was going on as you seemed to be gathering your thoughts... and I just hear you ask me.. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?" I couldn't do anything" HOW DO I FIGHT THIS? and then we resumed our match.. Like Cyrain, our match was very close too man.. I hope to play you more in the future. :) Also no need to be sorry, if you don't know a matchup it's all good. I wouldn't want you to blindly rush in if you didn't know what to expect, so don't think i was upset on how you played me.. I had fun.. to me FUN.. is all that matters. :) Thanks for staying till like 4 am at McDonalds on the last day with me as we both talked about how we got into the scene... I'm glad I impressed you with "Eggstinction" :) also don't have doubts man... Me/Axe, both know you can pull off that Pikachu.. also lol at random stuff we talked about. Remember ROY'S the best character since his counter OHKO's Ganon's Warlock Punch. LMFAO XD. We will see each other again man. You're way too good n_n;

13: Silent Wolf - I never got to play you, idk why but for some reason I was "nervous" to ask you to play me.. >.<; so I kinda watched in the shadows.. You're Fox hurts my eyes... in a good way but man.. You/Dark/Lovage have always been my fave Foxes.. ever since i saw Fox in socks:perfect Dark/Berserker/All sytems go/and all of the videos you made showcasing your technical abilities w/Fox, Samus, Ylink, so many :) I hope to play you in the future. n_n; I won't be nervous next time :p (I hope) ><

17: Chu - OMG, sorry me/axe were such losers/geeks when we shook your hand etc... on who you were.. just always fans of old school players you know. :p not gonna lie when we were playing I was tryin to run away from you... I was soo scared lol... man you're IC's are so good. I hope we get to play more at future events.. Please keep playing btw. n n;

17: Strawhat Daheon - I didn't speak to you very much besides when me/redd set up the livestream. You seem like a cool guy and I'd like to play you. Good stuff repping/placing well. The way you play Marth is very stunning. :p Along w/Cactaur You're one of the Marths I didn't get to play :( Next time :p

17: Lovage - lol you jerk, we ran into each other SOOO many times and we always said... dude we gotta play later, we gotta play later.. and lmao.. WE NEVER DID... XD... oh well I know i'll get to play you in the future..just don't practice vs yoshi mmk? ><; Your Fox is so awesome to watch.. good set vs Colbol :p and good job man :)

17: S2J - man I was next in queue to play you and then they called matches.. I was sooo sad :( Hopefully i'll get to play you someday. Good stuff man, you're Falcon's soo cool.. soo many cool Falcon's I kinda wish I had one. ><;

17: MacD - Good **** at taking a game off Armada!! you had a crowd going for you! man, you just keep gettin better and better. I hope to play you eventually.. I'll need the peach practice thats for sure. n_n;

17: Blunted_Object - lmao same w/us.. I think we were about to play and "matches get called" good stuff beating Shroomed.. We will play again.. I think me/nicknyte are planning a trip to canada actually.. we could visit and stuff. n_n; just give us housing of course. <3

17: Mang0 - Im hyped to see you at G2. when you "return" :) You should play Yoshi as well. just saying. :p but your you so you prolly won't listen/even notice/care I gave you a shoutout XD. ****.

17: KirbyKaze - it was awesome meeting you.. you're very comfortable to be around. I had fun playing you. also: Thanks for not CGing my Yoshi on our matches.. lol.. but I loved your comment when someone came up and asked... haha playing Yoshi is fun... as you started to CG me, and combo me XD... we had some fun games. n_n; I hope to keep hearing from you. IMO, you're an underrated player, and I hope to see good things from you. I've faith.. also.. I hope i answered all your Yoshi questions you may have had... lol (yes yoshi can parry grabs) :p also thanks for saying I give "exuberant" hugs.. n_n that's such a big word for me ><;

25: col bol - good set with Axe, It was entertaining to watch... IDK why but there were sooo many Foxes i was nervous to meet/greet... there must be something "intimidating" about you guys.. idk ><; your Fox is very interesting to watch.. I felt I learned just from watching you play :)

25: Tect - you are one of those players that I didn't run into at all (that I can recall) one day i'd like to meet you. n_n; otherwise congrats man. (idk what to say) *nervous face*

25: Tope - woooooooooooooot man you're freakin awesome for using Pikachu in some of your pools matches.. much <3, I never got to play you. but I wouldn't know what to do ><; You should play Pikachu and drop sheik. :) Just sayin <3

25: Raynex - haha you're mad legit man. I was watching your matches alot more than you think probably... Thanks for talkin/chatting with me on that first day... I was soo nervous to talk to anyone since I didn't know anyone.. and YOU came up and talked to ME... you even knew I was Vman w/o even asking me/ever seeing me or anything WTF!?!? lol I was gonna go around and just use my name (Tim) whenever people asked me and i did at first. XD. but somehow you knew RIGHT AWAY. I didn't think anyone would talk to me since nobody knew who I was since this was my first ever tourney (international). You kept me company, and made me "brave" to talk to other people/players. I'll try to make a visit with Nicknyte. We are planning a trip up there. Like I told blunted, just house us <3

25: Chillin - I think I ran into you once or twice, but I was unsure of who you were and I didn't wanna call you the wrong name etc... ><; sorry if I did btw.. I don't know anybody :( *cries* either way good stuff n_n

25: Tec0 - haha.. I finally got to meet you... you were supposed to room w/me, Axe, Joey, and Nicknyte. :( meanie... either way it was fun meeting you... You are WAYY underrated man.. your marth/sheik both are mad nasty... but.. I think you should drop sheik and play Yoshi. :) lol.. (i say that alot huh.. drop sheik and play *insert low tier here* XD.. We had fun friendlies. :p visit AZ sometime. <3

25: LOZR - watched you mostly in teams.. and man you and Kevin have some "amazing chemistry" I think I improved just on thoughts ideas of how I can help/support Axe, on our teams... n_n; I'd like to play you in the future... (as I would everyone I haven't played) :p

25: D'OH - LMAO, I didn't get to talk to you much besides at Chilis and man you're pretty funny. :p lmao.. at finding out you were on my the same flight as me on the way back.. and giving the flight attendants trouble... LMFAO... you're something else man.. :p hope we play more in the future.. I need the Peach experience. ^^

33: Redd - *HIGH FIVES* dude... lmao at us posting... and not getting sleep on the night of singles bracket.. but it was all worth it... then me coming downstairs to play... and then setting up that live stream together...lol... Then we posted around the forums telling everyone we'll have a livestream for them... XD lmao too good... then us being overparanoid about getting caught just in case someone would object to it.. XD... then when the tourney was near... how we ALREADY had the livestream set up... and THEN asking Plank to keep it.. after we set it up (and even if he would've said no, I probably would've tried to sneak it anyway if you wouldn't mind) XD all around good stuff.. we should've played on that livestream... but I was soo lazy/tired... i just wanted to commentate for the lil bit of time I did before Prog, and everyone else took over. :p when brackets started. awesome stuff to you and Chu, you took me/axe out of tourney. :( but it was mad fun all around to hang with you. <3 (much homo) ;)

33: Plank - ^Please ignore any comments relating to sneeking a livestream" without your permission etc.... hehe... Uhhhh, You know I love you right?!? and uhhh.. yeah i would've asked earlier.. but you were sleeping... so I kinda assumed.. it was umm.. ok.. and stuff lol ^^ Real talk though...I owe you much more than You'll ever know... The biggest thing (that I don't think people know) YOU PAYING FOR MY SINGLES ENTRY... having full confidence that I wouldn't let you down.. (confident i'd make it to bracket) I'm not gonna lie after I saw my R2 bracket I thought I was finished...but I got 2nd seed, then I saw my 3rd round... and I thought I was done, and I got 3rd seed... (sadly bracket had one of my own... Joey YEAH: he's an up and comer for SURE.. just you all watch) I tried to have him switched out but I had to go around and ask but noone wanted to switch him/me...once they saw my pool and I asked a good amount of you :(. Either way it was madd fun.. *BTW* you should've made that bet Plank, idk who you bet, but someone was saying...I make it our of pools are they'd jump off a bridge or something) :p you could've made some $$ :) You're a great TO, and you REALLY REALLY outdid yourself with this tournament... Paying for my singles.. the venue.. the everything... this was absolutely the most fun i've had in sooo long.. Words can't show how much I appreciate it. <3 you man <3 and thank you soo much.

33: V3ctorMan - ............................................I'm still talkin to myself in disbelief that I made it to brackets with Yoshi.........I set a goal for myself...unsure if I'd even be able to do it... I was pressured..It wasn't until the end of first round pools that I realized that I made a promise to myself... I think it was Voodoo and MooseEatsBear, that Yoshi for me/my fans was the way to go. There were sooooooooooo many people that didn't think I could do it, that I was just AZ "overhyping" too inexperienced with Yoshi... and that I'd choke..(in a way both of these were true) I was hyped... and i'm only about an 8-9 month Yoshi player so of course many of the players that have already experienced Yoshi, and have way more experience then me, I can see why some may have had doubts...So many negative comments and I needed and I wanted to prove Yoshi's viability soo badly.. to prove to them they were wrong and more importantly to prove to MYSELF... that i could do it...I was nervous/scared but thanks to many of you in the smash community at the tournament...Fans watching at home/my videos whatever the case may be.. I pulled through... and I can only hope to prove Yoshi's viability more to more of you.. and hopefully make more of you believers.. I will do everything I can to keep pushing Yoshi's metagame and hopefully turn heads... Thanks again everyone! I hope i proved to some of you that Yoshi really isn't that bad... If i've yet to win your approval... You bet I will strive to change your mind(s) Once again thanks everyone.. I love this community. <3

33: DJ Nintendo - Gahhhh, man your Samus is soo smart, it's like you knew where I was gonna be before I knew where I was going to be ><; I don't think you missed a single fully charged shot.. ><; mad fun set w/you man... Hopefully I'll be able to get you next time... You're low tier game is so unbelievable man.. Pikachu, Mario(s), Bowser, and remember you promised me you'd develop a Yoshi so don't let me down. You should visit sometime or maybe I'll visit up there so I can visit my brother (Joey, YEAH) <---- he's like my brother I <3 that guy.. n n; anyway.. thanks for that MU experience... you're the 2nd samus i've ever had experience with. (Taj was first)... so I'll continue to learn more and more.. Hope to see you again man. :)

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO...

The Cape - Man thank you so much without you.. i wouldn't have been able to prove ANY of this about Yoshi viability.. or making my own identity... Just to let you all know.. The cape is the reason.. Axe, myself had $$$$ to fly out here as we were both very low on funds, but Zack took care of us... I hope to hear from you more and that you keep playing Mario, :)
We love you man. :) It was fun watching you play.. you def still got it man.. <3

Wow, this is a long shoutout... ok.. i'm gonna post this for now..but don't worry i'm NOT done.. i'll be posting again for all the players in my pools, that I met/played... and for as many of the other players that I can.. that sadly didn't get to make bracket... EVERYONE at this tournament was mad good.....

Wow it took me over an hour to think/type out all of this.. and I have work in like a few hours and I haven't slept.. ahhhh ><; ok.. i'll finish the rest of my shoutouts tomorrow/soon.. I promise.. I love you guys!

~Vman~

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Plank: Great Tournament thanks for throwing sad we didn't end up going out guess I'll have to visit you in near future.

Alex Strife: Such a nice guy thought I was black :) heard you are throwing an event in future def interested.

Other people that helped TO thanks couldn't have been a success without you.

Dr PP: Amazing Congrats on winning

First night people

MacD: Owned me in round 1 pools fun hanging out
Lovage: So technical glad you liked my card tricks
Silentwolf: So technical as well fun time hanging out
Mango: Car ride was fun ur too good even though you don't care glad you liked my card tricks and I still like you even though u hated on my last name and I tried to lose your bag
Boxman: Fun times chilling with you during the weekend including team friendlies
Rohins: Nice to finally meet you Samus mains :) it's tough man

Guys who stayed in room with me

Cactuar: Always fun chilling with you thanks for driving me. As Armada would say ur the best player in the world. Remember get that Cactuar Pizza Electric Boogaloo and EVERYTHING I DO I DO IT BIG
JMOAN: Always fun chilling with you good to see you again
IHSB: Nice meeting you love your style with Samus too good

People I showed magic too glad you guys enjoyed it (BigWenz, Boss, Lol Famous)

Axe: Pika too good ur such a nice guy glad u enjoyed magic I showed u

NC Bringing the Hype for Dr. PP Buffalo Wild Wings was fun

Florida So technical nice meeting all you Uuaa Rockcrock HBox beasting with food poisioning

Everlasting yayuhzz Man brings the hype

Voodoo: Nice meeting you ur fun to hangout with I'll try to come to Maryland sometime to chill

Europe too good fun hanging out with you guys

Armada: So good You stole tourney with your young link I know how upsetting coming in 2nd is but your too good

Faab: Trolling me in life :)

Amsah: So fast I like you even though your racist lol "All Blacks" learn CF match up then you will beast

Samus Mains much love nice meeting and talking to all of you

Anyone I showed magic to too good

<3 melee community I had a blast

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kage: Move to NC son. You would definitely be welcome and would have loved our ridiculous Christmas party.

Vman's shoutouts were mad inspirational. I wish I would have met and played that guy. Gotta show him my yoshi anti parry empty short hop antics. ;]

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Shouts to all the roomies and everyone I got crunk with. Best moment of the tournament was in the NC room, drunk arm wrestling +hype rock paper scissors
Haha agreed! We should have chilled more man. Don't give up on oos tourneys, there are only like 2 a year that matter anyway.

Also, shout outs to lozr, zio, cam, dop, the doug, renth, the cape, pawlz, yay, maria, colbol, linguini, trichrome, project, hax, shroomed, mango, smith, moo, sneak, blackchris, ewbf, lovage, peepee, axe, vman, and everyone I chilled with. So much fun. To everyone I played in pools, great games. Cactuar and macd too good. I'll try to keep my ganon being a scrub next time lol.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Love you too Dave. >:E

EDIT: Jk it's too hard to remember everybody. I still haven't done big shout outs because I owe them to most of the people in the room.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
My bad josh! I know I forgot others too so sorry in advance lol.

Edit: like phoot and snap, and ocean. And casper, the ghost who drank a lot of my freshly iced beer lol

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
I had two blazins not fun at all but im more than sure that wasnt what caused it, I just had too much of that greasy food haha.

But PP took on the blazin and didnt shed a tear but definitely got red

smith threw up

Lozr didnt even flinch after eating six and called us all ****ies.
If any of you saw me pacing in front of the elevator frantically, you know why. The blazin definitely were NOT this hot in Texas.

Anyway, shoutouts I guess.

E40 - You're too cool man! We never got to play, but it was cool chillin' with you the whole trip.

Doll - Our set was so scary! I don't think my heart has ever pounded so hard, haha.

s2j - you were hilarious in Canada's room. You probably don't remember a thing though, lol.

Ace - Thanks for the Modelo man, I've found a new favorite next to shiner bock. Your ganon is SICK at dittos. Thanks for putting me in my place, haha.

I'll probably post more shoutouts later as they come back to me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lmao @ the wc guy that thought they could outhype NC

genesis is ur only shot since you'll have 100 people compared to our 5

but it'll be mad close...it's on

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
norcal vs norcar let's do this

for someone with a japanese accent tho, theres hardly a difference!

norusu karoraina
norusu kariforunia

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Someone's ipod that was left at the venue is about to make a child super happy unless someone claims it.

If you left an ipod at the venue, please PM me a description of it so I verify it is yours and return it to you.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom