• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V: Why aren't you going to be there? *CANADA EDITION*

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I gave u a chance in the preservation thread and i gave u a chance here. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me once, shame on you.

I don't think I can take ur posts seriously anymore =/. Hope to see u in 2ish weeks.
lol i thought you could tell with first page of this thread, where did i troll you in the preservation thread though?

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
I straight-up can't afford it. I can't find a job, and I have no control over who hires me, so yeah.

Aside from that, I don't have a passport, and it's like a 6 month wait to get one?

Thirdly, I have a lot of saving to do for other stuff. I apparently have to buy extra setups for the local scene. And there's the trips people invite me to. And the bills to pay.

Iliad

Smash Lord
<3 plank. I just dislike people being DQed discriminately is all. And given how you DQ people so randomly, I may drive all the way just to be told I can't compete due to my post.

I also loathe you for ruining brawl. Just sayin'.

nvm

Smash Apprentice
Help me Ally.. i'm still stuck in Guard's basement.. defeat those Yiff Guardians.. help !!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
<3 plank. I just dislike people being DQed discriminately is all. And given how you DQ people so randomly, I may drive all the way just to be told I can't compete due to my post.

I also loathe you for ruining brawl. Just sayin'.
1. i DQ people fairly and its not random at all. the only "randomness" is whether I am told people arent following direction/playing matches. I cant DQ what i am not informed of, which can seem like "randomness". If I could, I'd be quite the happy guy since the tournament would finish so much faster for everyone who has to leave

2. I would never DQ someone for just a post. that is silly.

3. If I didn't do it, somebody else would have!!!!

Bing

Smash Master
Im in provided I can get there. No Johns, ill find money, I could probs find a bus going down there. I dont even care if im out in pools or some ****. I just want to go to a World Class smash event.

Iliad

Smash Lord
1. i DQ people fairly and its not random at all. the only "randomness" is whether I am told people arent following direction/playing matches. I cant DQ what i am not informed of, which can seem like "randomness". If I could, I'd be quite the happy guy since the tournament would finish so much faster for everyone who has to leave

2. I would never DQ someone for just a post. that is silly.

3. If I didn't do it, somebody else would have!!!!
Mad respect. I'll do my best to attend then. Seriouslies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
it's ok, this tournament has priority man. I take no offence at all from anyone who chooses epicness over epicness.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
I have exams around that time, I'm 16, my parents would never let me go, I'm broke, and have no possible way of getting to Pound.

But dammit I want to go. >.>

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Because I'm going to Japan for SRT instead and that's going to cost a lot more. Sorry Plank, mad respect for putting this all together but it's really bad timing for me whereas SRT is really good timing for me.

No passport johns by the way everyone. You can get one in eight days, seriously (I did).

Top Bottom