• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Meta Knights.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I didn't say he wasn't really good

I said you're making yer state look creepy

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Could I have you put me for #3?

I'm DTL on the CO power rankings, third place. They have Toon Link listed but I second MK and use him...heavily to say the least. lol

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
sephs mk is pretty good if he entered tournies more lol

the highest i was ranked in NJ was 8th tho 2 seasons ago

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ohi bby I thought I'd make one of these thingamagoos

Kaffei

Smash Hero
M2K shouldn't even be on there his level of play goes into another dimension

-Ran

Smash Master
this also.

no reason to have just random people that used him like once lol
If people are listed with MK on their power rankings, then they have used MK enough to be recognized by their state/region to be on this list. So no, it isn't them just using it once.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
There are two PRs for the Pacific Northwest, but one (http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=11850, the one you used) is dumb because pretty much everyone in eastern WA is separated from western WA by a 5 hour drive, and since EWA has fewer players and isn't currently ranked high due to "inactivity", wins against ourselves (EWA vs EWA) don't mean anything. The other one (http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=81) inlcludes EWA (which is just me for now >_>) and imho is much more accurate.

Jem.

Smash Master
That one is outdated. It was decided for now I am ranked above felix, and Sagemoon quit, Uchiha doesnt even live in WA anymore, and other aspects of the list you prefer are outdated. :p

TKD

Smash Lord
I think this list is evil. I've put much thought into Meta Knight and am still learning about him. But you're doing a great job (plus I'm really tired of watching MK place 1st in doubles). This is the rank from my area:

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=136661
The current list is the one where I (1st place) have a Meta Knight.

I think they ranked me in Southern California for attending two events or something. That's stupid but you can list me twice or discredit my socal ranking since I don't really play there unless it's a visit from mexico.

-Ran

Smash Master
Updated.

81 Meta Knights Power Ranked, compared to the 32 Snakes that are. Then again, of the top 100 Brawl players on the Ranking List, 40 use MK in some capacity.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Updated.

81 Meta Knights Power Ranked, compared to the 32 Snakes that are. Then again, of the top 100 Brawl players on the Ranking List, 40 use MK in some capacity.
There are still several mistakes (e.g. Chaz shouldn't be there).

lain

Smash Master
I should be like 2nd rank on this.

I've used MK a lot in the past year, pretty much relying on him for the 2nd game of Rainbow or Brinstar.

M2K also lived in Midwest for a while and I played with him a LOTTTTTT. Made my MK mad good.

Top Bottom