• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pownz Presents: MARCH ON TO BRAWL!; Sat March 14th/09, Hamilton, Ontario

Yoshi King

Smash Cadet
NNID
YoshiKing8
Certainly interested in this, might be able to come with 2/3 other friends. Will update when I have confirmation.

Yoshi King

Smash Cadet
NNID
YoshiKing8
Updating to say that I'm going to Pre-register for the singles tournament, I'll be bringing 2 people from around the Hamilton/Flamborough area.

1st person's name shall be me, Stephen (Yoshi King)
2nd person shall be Matt (kalis)
3rd person shall be Dan (EarthboundD)

We'll be coming at 12:00.

I'm also interested in entering the doubles tournament but my friends don't have time to play, so I'm looking for a partner. I'll be using Yoshi.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Hey Brawlers, tonight is SMASH NIGHT at Pownz. If you're looking for some great practice for tomorrows tourny come join our Brawl Fridays Round Robins. Only $2/hour, running from 6-10pm. As an added bonus, Tonights Top Brawler will have thier Venue fee and Prize Pool Fee covered for tomorrows Tourney by Pownz. See you Tonight, and Tomorrow.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
its 1:06, regegistration starts at 2, tourney should start around 3, last call at 3:30. Already present:
1. Culex
2. Phiddlesticks
3. Sheep
4. Toronto Joe
5. Illiad
6. Izzo
7. Kuenzel
8. Fool
9. Shifu
10. Hype
11. Ryan Fw
12. Koro
13. Pyro
14. Razing_Zozo
15. Earthbound D
16. Yoshi King
17. Kalis
18. Drekken

Directions? Going to be late?
Call: 289-396-4290

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
2:35pm
1. Culex
2. Phiddlesticks
3. Sheep
4. Toronto Joe
5. Illiad
6. Izzo
7. Kuenzel
8. Fool
9. Shifu
10. Hype
11. Ryan Fw
12. Koro
13. Pyro
14. Razing_Zozo
15. Earthbound D
16. Yoshi King
17. Kalis
18. Drekken
19. Someguy
20. Ambrose
21. KingAce
22. Ally
23. HolyNightmare
24. KOJO
25. CRUEL

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Results are in, nobody is overly surprised.
1. Ally
2. HolyNightmare
3. KingAce
4. Ambrose
5. Hype
5. Toronto Joe
7. Fool
7. Culex
9. Sheep
9. Izzo
9. Cruel
13. Jasuke
13. Kuenzel
13. Iliad
13. Ryan FW

Thanks for coming down guys, we had another great tournament. See you next month!

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Nice Holy, you beat Ace. Ally...well yeah no suprise.

Yay Joe, not bad. :] Read my IMs I sent you.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
good games to everyone, especially holy,ally,ambrose,kingace,culex,iliad

Ally is the biggest G all of time,seriously not trying to meatride but the dude went Wolf vs me for the lulz

i have no idea how to stop metas nado,Ally and Ace knocked me outta the tournament with it, oh well atleast i can learn from this(never letting you take me to battlefiled phil!:laugh:) but seriously tho good stuff to Ace and Ally cause you guys are too ****........Holy is also a monster,you punish like a champion, im camping yo *** if we have to play son:chuckle:

i cant wait till the grand finals and winners finals get put up of holy vs ally,way too awesome

also,amazing job Pownz staff,you guys made this tourney run awesome and your venue kicks ***,lets have sex next time Pownz Guy

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if anyone found a regular silver controller,thats prolly mine.....yeah i know,good luck finding that one:urg:

Yoshi King

Smash Cadet
NNID
YoshiKing8
Got knocked out in the pools, I put out such a poor showing for Yoshi yesterday... I really wasn't at the best of my game. Hopefully I can do better next time.

Top Bottom