• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pownz Smashfest Dec. 12th

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
On December 12th Pownz will be hosting a free Smashfest. Any smash player can come come down to pownz and play Smash Brothers Brawl or Melee for free, we will be organizing a small bracket and there will be plenty of casuals to play. This is just our way of saying thank you to the community and wishing you all a happy holiday season.

Hope to see you there!:
Pyro!

G U R U

Smash Lord
Hamilton actually. Right outside of Toronto.

Also Pownz the Oakville tournament is the same day so I doubt many people will come sry.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Hamilton actually. Right outside of Toronto.

Also Pownz the Oakville tournament is the same day so I doubt many people will come sry.
The oakville tourney has a 30 person cap lol.

This has no venue fee, and is going to be home to a super hype MM between Doc and Phil, I don't care what they believe about the MM not happening anymore.

And most importantly. Doesn't have a cap.

OR A VENUE FEE

Tin Man

Smash Hero
hmmm, to be completely honest, I think I'll only have the chance to go to either this or the actual tourney, and I'm leaning towards the actual tourney. U should know why Iliad.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm not mming kingace I've already said this, I was just kidding with the 500 dollar crap you people are gullable, I'm still upset for him calling me a ***** though, so we won't be teaming anymore.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Absolutely not. You're doing the mm. It's been hyped, you can't back down now, either of you. If 100$ is too much... *Sigh* 50$ is enough.

Oh yeah. And this isn't only melee. lol Guru.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol doc talks all this **** and wont do it anymore ... haha
and doc if i recall you said you needed to smack some sense into me? do it on dec 19 at pownz if your not a **** stop talking **** to people and not backing it up

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
lol doc talks all this **** and wont do it anymore ... haha
and doc if i recall you said you needed to smack some sense into me? do it on dec 19 at pownz if your not a **** stop talking **** to people and not backing it up
Yeah I said it how it is, you call me a ***** over a video game and you'll get it, I was toying around to see how far you'd take it, and you took it WAY too far.

Ambrose should've slapped your *** a long time ago, no wonder people always be telling me how much of a **** you are, and I'd be like naw ace is cool.

How wrong I was eh? Go **** a goat son, I only expect to see your face if I got a match with you, but don't try talking to me or nothing cause' you're not ever teaming with me again, you blew it.

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL keep talking i wouldnt expect you to show up at pownz, for your own sake and i called you a puss1 for not wanting to do the $100 mm and upping it to $500 so stfu and get ur facts straight ***** moron
and u think i really care whether or not i team with you. i didnt need you to make it to the GF before, and i still dont.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
LOL keep talking i wouldnt expect you to show up at pownz, for your own sake
Threat eh? What's mr nado gonna do throw weed in my eyes blind me and spin me round and round?

You're a ****ing kid Phil, you can't do nothing without a shank or someone to have your back don't talk like you're a muscleman.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
LOL keep talking i wouldnt expect you to show up at pownz, for your own sake and i called you a puss1 for not wanting to do the $100 mm and upping it to $500 so stfu and get ur facts straight ***** moron
and u think i really care whether or not i team with you. i didnt need you to make it to the GF before, and i still dont.
Well don't call me dat **** I said it before those are fighting words, you didn't even say joking or nothing you just said the word as if i'll take it lightly.

soft things... just watch your ****ing mouth phil that all i'm telling you to do.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Soft things was me refering to the thought of arguing with you over a video game, I just think you're being really childish right now, if you were maybe just 2 or 3 years older you'd understand there is no need to bloat that much over Metaknight.

You should go online and settle this **** like a man instead of showing the world your public displays of expression, I'd love to finish the conversation.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Doc sounds like ur scared too do the money match..... No internet beef needed just do it to see whos better

Niko_K

Smash Master
Doc you really don't realize what's coming your way do you...You ****ed up big time man.

I'll do a $20 MM with you at this if you'd like Peach vs MK ;)

Top Bottom