• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
hey slox. do you remember me? im that little kid that you met at pound 4 when i was just starting. i used sheik and mario and had blonde hair. i think my tag was either sockless or bear

CK Momentum

Smash Apprentice
yo how to i ledgeguard samus? can i just wait till she uses her grappling hook then lh dair?

edit: crush, i will only accept a reply from you in haiku form. if theres a lot to say, make it multiple haikus.

crush

Smash Master
Fact: rubyiris is fat
Fact: citizen sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips is 3rd best player on the east coast

So you asked, how good is silentSWAG?

silentSWAG is AMAZING

<333333 bairjew

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
200 isn't a bad weight to be at all.

if i could trade some of my fat for muscle and stay around 180 like i am now, i'd be so happy.

i need to get back into soccer like i was before...but playing sports while not being a collegiate athlete feels so not worth anything at times lol.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm 5'4, 200 is pretty unhealthy.

If you want to, then ****ing work out. If you're overweight it's easier to lift.

If I was in the 350+ range, I probably would have died due to my spine being crushed. Science says sup.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Respect, Rubyiris. =)

Crush please stop.

btw melee boards, I'm in a fine mood again. Just needed 14 hours of sleep lol. Training resumes tomorrow.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
We're talking about weight because Crush is a troll, and I felt like shooting him down. :)

@Blackchris: If you're really interested in becoming more fit, IM me, or Tee ay Eye. We'd both be happy to share our knowledge.

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
it really is citizen snips on the boards.

i really should get a new tag...blackchris is utterly ridiculous...
I'm def thinking of changing it to Citizen Ships, man.
Also, you're totally my idol now. I'm not nervous in tournament matches after playing you.

EDIT: Thanks, Rubyiris! Quote courtesy of Armando

Top Bottom