• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
your partner is irrelevant no matter how much you lost.. his point is you have preached your beliefs on this topic for ages, and now you are contradicting everything you've said..lol.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
..when you say stuff like "anything is possible with a warrior's spirit" and then tell us youre playing falco to solve a problem, doesn't it come off like you dont agree with yourself? lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Anything is possible with a warrior spirit, including copping out for falco not using the warrior spirit anymore. Meta-spirit.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Nope not at all, the true lesson would be to actually win in a way that would be unconventional for Bam or maybe certain players. When someone knows all your patterns and character then it's near impossible to win, luckily there's not many.. only in Canada. Which is why I'm going to Falco them, anything for victory...

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Lol at assuming the warrior spirit is inevitably tied to ganondorf.

Good stuff falcos.
..lol no, wasn't implying that at all. when he says "anything is possible with a warrior's spirit" it comes off to me like "you can win with your main no matter hard the matchup, with a good spirit"

clearly anything isn't possible in kages case since beating bam with ganon isn't possible.

jus' sayin.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol at assuming the warrior spirit is inevitably tied to ganondorf.

Good stuff falcos.
Well hell.. some people even say my name by mistake when they want to refer to Ganon so I guess it's indirectly tied.. I guess...

Just stats wise in 10 mins games, Falco dittos vs Bam 11-11 and then Ganon vs Falco -7.. +8.. like.. ugh..

I mean it is possible to beat hard match-ups but it's even harder when you are fighting your partner/teacher.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ay pp wat tips do u hav for a peach matchup?? her down smash and float are so stupid,. do i jus nair and lasers ,cuse every time she knocks me off she floats off stage and jus nairs .

:phone:
Use lots of movement tricks when Peach is floating, and otherwise shoot her when she's grounded. If you need a breather hop on a platform.

If peach is floating off and Nair'ing every time then just start intercepting her with DJ Dair or quick side Bs so she starts waiting and having to guess on where your recovery will go.

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
PP, do you know if Mango is currently drawn to playing more melee, the same, or less motivated? I mean after Apex and all. Sorry for not having a better question, but I figured you'd know if anyone.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP, do you know if Mango is currently drawn to playing more melee, the same, or less motivated? I mean after Apex and all. Sorry for not having a better question, but I figured you'd know if anyone.
He's playing more now, but I'm not sure how hardcore or often it is.

Well he's playing a little now, which is more than he used to LOL. Probably a better way to put it. XD

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
He's playing more now, but I'm not sure how hardcore or often it is.

Well he's playing a little now, which is more than he used to LOL. Probably a better way to put it. XD
Oh, that's good news! Did he get motivation from losing? Or do you know any of his thoughts after Apex? To me he didn't really seem to give a **** (at least at face value) so I was afraid it might have made him even less motivated to play.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh, that's good news! Did he get motivation from losing? Or do you know any of his thoughts after Apex? To me he didn't really seem to give a **** (at least at face value) so I was afraid it might have made him even less motivated to play.
Nah losing didn't motivate him too much because he doesn't respect Armada as someone on his level and certainly the same goes through his mind for Hungrybox lol. He knows that he lost because he hasn't been playing and now that he's back in California he's playing with Lucky again and enjoying the game again. Who knows where it'll go lol.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Nah losing didn't motivate him too much because he doesn't respect Armada as someone on his level and certainly the same goes through his mind for Hungrybox lol. He knows that he lost because he hasn't been playing and now that he's back in California he's playing with Lucky again and enjoying the game again. Who knows where it'll go lol.
So do you think he respects you as someone on his level?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He doesn't think anyone is on his level probably(who knows he says outlandish things half the time lol). He probably thinks I'm closest though based on some of the stuff we talk about.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Use lots of movement tricks when Peach is floating, and otherwise shoot her when she's grounded. If you need a breather hop on a platform.

If peach is floating off and Nair'ing every time then just start intercepting her with DJ Dair or quick side Bs so she starts waiting and having to guess on where your recovery will go.
iight thanks man also wen i oos shine i have to be fast huh also with the double shine? cuse it seems i cant do it lik shine outta shield while im still on the ground? or jump outta shield wen on the ground? lik i gotta flick my fingers to y to b lol lik how do i do that?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Lol @ Mango not thinking Armada is on his level. I'm curious as to why they always go even, then, if Armada is so free.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
iight thanks man also wen i oos shine i have to be fast huh also with the double shine? cuse it seems i cant do it lik shine outta shield while im still on the ground? or jump outta shield wen on the ground? lik i gotta flick my fingers to y to b lol lik how do i do that?

Yup gotta do em all fast haha.

You can use the control stick or Y to B(best 2 ways I've heard) to do the more technical shine-related maneuvers.

You can shine oos on the ground but it's not necessarily REQUIRED you do it. Just do it really fast and you'll usually get it(when possible) lol.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Mango doesn't think Peach is broken or anything lol.

Also I am preparing no worries. =)
oooh okay man thanks, lol im lik spamming u with questions lol so wen u first started out who did u watch? lik wat falcos? lik how did u get good? cuse im jus startin out n im watchin ur falco but lik whos falco did u learn from or how did get so good?, i mean i like shiz but i tried writin him no response n i like bombsolider but he cnt give me tips n ur falco...****!!! lol i seen ur video at ROM3 man wen in on m2k but lik again whos videos do u think i should watch besides ur falco lol shiz? zhu? bombsolider?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
oooh okay man thanks, lol im lik spamming u with questions lol so wen u first started out who did u watch? lik wat falcos? lik how did u get good? cuse im jus startin out n im watchin ur falco but lik whos falco did u learn from or how did get so good?, i mean i like shiz but i tried writin him no response n i like bombsolider but he cnt give me tips n ur falco...****!!! lol i seen ur video at ROM3 man wen in on m2k but lik again whos videos do u think i should watch besides ur falco lol shiz? zhu? bombsolider?

When I started improving I watched mainly Dashizwiz because he was the current sick falco of the time. I also watched a Falco named "Reik" from NY/NJ(I forget which) and he's really good.

Eventually I watched some Mango too.

D

Deleted member

When I started improving I watched mainly Dashizwiz because he was the current sick falco of the time. I also watched a Falco named "Reik" from NY/NJ(I forget which) and he's really good.

Eventually I watched some Mango too.
Reik actually went to my college and was in my circle of friends. I beat him with pretty much every character you can think of except yoshi, and I knocked him out of tournament with falco sheik zelda marth and peach over 2 years lol.

i had a hell of a time beating him with fox though. and NESS. he played ness pretty good so me playing ness vs his falco was a waste of time.

the best matches by far were link vs falco on PS. so many up B combos...on both sides lol

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman

Eventually I watched some Mango //////////////// oohh okay thanks man for the advice ima take what u said and apply it to my falco ,also next apex u gotta tak it 1st beat armada (i dislike peach so much) haha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Something that would DD and FH way too much

It would probably also vary between 09 and 2012 shield pressure

And it would DEFINITELY not be able to grounded double shine

lol

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
Something that would DD and FH way too much

It would probably also vary between 09 and 2012 shield pressure

And it would DEFINITELY not be able to grounded double shine

lol
lol perfect answer

Pp are you actually a doctor or in med school?
i feel like i should know this or it has been up somwhere

Mahone

Smash Champion
hes been really interested in ****s ever since he was a little kid...

he wanted to be a doctor until he realized that it didn't.... aiight imma stop before i get banned

Top Bottom