• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Disregard the entry by SPC M. Angseth and replace it with me on the grounds that I'm the same person, just using my old username because I just remembered the password.

Nite

Smash Champion
No Iori? This won't be the same. I want to go as well. Need to fix some money issues fast.

Prac352

Smash Lord
A lot of people still have finals going on one week back. I know CSU does. That's almost all of Columbus' smash scene as well as half the moderators for this tourney.

Linguini

Smash Master
Im gonna have to recommend this be changes to like mid january or something, its just tough for so many people that could make it if it wasnt so close to the holidays.including meh.

Ares726

Smash Ace
MERGE WITH TIPPED OFF 4 AND MAKE IT A NATIONAL TOURNAMENT IN JANUARY.
I'd rather stick with TGMT series being an INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT SERIES.

I'm a firm believer that international>>>>>national tournaments. Therefore, 1international + 1national > 1national.

EDIT: HYPE

Top Bottom