• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practice makes perfect

SaintLuke

Smash Rookie
Hello,I'm so excited about Super Smash Brawl. So i am practicing on Melee. And the other reåson i am playing brawl so when i Brawl i can easly point out the improvements. I know this kinda dragged on but i bet there are characters that they didn't say were gonna be in the game. I think Nintendo wants it to be a surpise and show only the veteran fighters that we KNEW were gonna be in there so we wouldn't have doubts. Such as i am sure that Ganadorf is not going to be left out. I think Sonic might have a few people to follow. So tell me who you think might be in the game

leefan

Smash Cadet
uhhhhh who we think will be in the game? i think mario will be in the game. /wrist
check smashbros website, and we're all excited about brawl.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Wait, so what is this thread about? Are we talking about playing Melee to practice for Brawl (which will only help you if you're a complete noob at Melee), or what characters are going to be in Brawl?

Isn't that pretty much what the entire Brawl discussion is for?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Its said that brawl is a totally different game. the first thing you should work on is your mind games and meta game. that will help

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
everyone should know luigi is returning. he is like the side kick god.
Congradulations on 1000 posts :D

Yeah, Luigi is returning. There was a video of a guy being interviewed and he said Luigi was going to be in Brawl. Maybe he made a mistake, but non the less no doubt we'll see him as one of the earlier unlockables.

iMichael

Smash Lord
This belongs in the "Brawl Discussion". We are all excited about the game and cannot wait to play it.

And one more thing....

Practice doesn't make perfect because no one in the world is perfect. Quote it and devote it.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i know that but you never know in my opinion i think everyone from the 64 smash will return
i think ness is out but lucas would of made a good ssbm clone.

Congradulations on 1000 posts :D

Yeah, Luigi is returning. There was a video of a guy being interviewed and he said Luigi was going to be in Brawl. Maybe he made a mistake, but non the less no doubt we'll see him as one of the earlier unlockables.
thanks and good point but i think some of luigis moves will be changed. like his down smash and..... lol thats about it. i wonder why some people shought he was a clone.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Just a though though, Mario will be shooting water (Mario Sunshine) and Luigi will be sucking ghosts or just plain sucking (Luigi's Mansion). Oh, how that was already explained like a few months ago.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Lol Mean, but a funny way of presenting it. Oddly, I like it. :chuckle:

Hello,I'm so excited about Super Smash Brawl.
I am too (just sad that we all will leave Melee behind).

I know this kinda dragged on but i bet there are characters that they didn't say were gonna be in the game. I think Nintendo wants it to be a surpise and show only the veteran fighters that we KNEW were gonna be in there so we wouldn't have doubts.
Duh. Nintendo wants SOME surprises.

Such as i am sure that Ganadorf is not going to be left out. I think Sonic might have a few people to follow. So tell me who you think might be in the game
I don't know. I can't really think of any characters right now. I don't mind being surprised.

This should be in the Brawl section. Your title has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Welcome to Smashboards.

Top Bottom