• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practicing Sonic

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Since I really wanna prepare my Sonic for my next tournament (which is a UK national) I really wanna know what I can practice alone like combos and stuff before then.

So far I've been putting the most work into movement (such as platform wavelanding, sideB wavelanding, moonwalking) and other stuff I happen to know like sideB ledgehogging. What confuses me more is his DownB and SideB moves which feel rather awkward to manipulate. I'd like to know how you guys approach your practice sessions. Thanks!

Last edited:

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Already have/use netplay and do all that. :/ I'm referring specifically to like tech skill wise and what sorts of combos I should work on.

Oh yeah and before anybody asks, yes I do study Wizzrobe, Sol, and a few other Sonics.

Last edited:

clara

Smash Rookie
Does wifi on the wii still work? i thought they took down all the servers.

clara

Smash Rookie
----------link------ MARY BIRTHDAY!!!!
im guessing it uses seperate servers from regular wifi?

im gonna try and use that file tomorrow either way.

<i guess i can't poss links but the servers for all Nintendo wii and DS games were shut down on may 20th>

sorry if I'm being a dunce

Last edited:

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
im guessing it uses seperate servers from regular wifi?

im gonna try and use that file tomorrow either way.

<i guess i can't poss links but the servers for all Nintendo wii and DS games were shut down on may 20th>

sorry if I'm being a dunce
Yea bud that's official Nintendo servers which are shutdown. This is over dolphin netplay.

Heero Yuy

#sweg
(bump) Nintendo WiFi is terrible. WiFail is a better word for it. Netplay is much more tolerable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom