• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-Arcadian Smashfest! (Oct 1st!)

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Hey, i'm gonna be hosting a smashfest on friday (X/X/10) to prepare for the Arcadian tournament.

time: 12PM

address:
lol
gate code: l0l
once inside, find parking outside of the actual parking lot unless you want your car towed! :T

OR

you can park at the park that is right in front of my house. the walk would be like less than 3 minutes.

BRING SETUPS

Also, i'd like to ask of you to please try to come out to this! It'd be really awesome if you could. I know for the people in La Jolla, it's somewhat of a long commute but please try to come!

Last edited:

anto

Smash Apprentice
siiick i'll most likely make it to this along with a friend or two. hopefully sd comes out to chula vista!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you better practice up Jun; I don't want to see you getting 3-0'd by a little kid!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

This tournament will have to be moved to a date in the nearby future. UCSD reservations services just contacted me with a cancellation notice. Due to finals, quiet hours are in effect for all UCSD dormitory/apartment locations. This includes the Sixth College quad (where the Lodge is located). I apologize profusely for not inquiring about this sooner.

This tournament is still going to happen though, I'll update you guys as soon as I figure out the next available date. That being said, would anybody have a problem attending this on a weekday? If not, it can be as soon as the week of September 5th. If so I'll keep it on a weekend sometime soon.
so it looks like the date has been moved to possibly september 5th. I'm still willing to host the smashfest as the estimated date is not that far from the original. are you guys still down for a smashfest on the 3rd?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Bump. The tournament now has a set date so this will happen the day before.

Top Bottom