• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
wereyou the guy who was playing melee with us in LBT? :laugh:
... probably, if that's what you recall. I didn't know I had met 'Stos', though. :laugh:
Yeah so I don't know who 'you' are, lawl.

This Tournament is going to be so pro.

So. Brawl Captain Falcon dittos anyone?

Captain Falcon ditto money matches? 8D
I totally should. I blew you other Falcons out of the water at NatFoD. :falcon: O' course it was a triplet of Epic Falcon Matches, not a ditto set...
Oh SH-, if there's time, Falcon ditto event. Everyone puts a dollar into the pot, winner takes all and the name of the 'Falcon'.
PoisonMist, you in?

Hey Elliot; up for another $5 MM Ness v Snake? I might even go gentle with the spikes this time :p
Hey, I'll finally get to meet you, AvariceX. Or like... anyone from the Ness boards. We must compare notes.

I'm trying to make [Ness] one of my mains.:chuckle:
:O

:colorful:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I gotta play your ness sometime. I'm trying to make him one of my mains.

Ally, I'll pay you for a training lesson with snake :chuckle:
I gotta play my ness sometime too :p

Snake and Dedede are tempting demons...especially when Dedede was my first main.

Seriously though, I plan on using Ness a lot more this time around than I did at the pownz tourney, and hopefully repping him better this time too.

@PK-ow: My notes are all in my head...somewhere around the beat up hippies with a baseball bat and steal their cookies centre of the brain.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Lol, there are more/better incentives than waiving the venue fee, it was just a suggestion. As it stands now though, only $20 would be taken away from the venue fee from the full setup benefit. Lol, its not that serious.

Mikeys tourney was much smaller than this, and had 12 setups. And still took a long time. You only have like 10. Lol, its just a suggestion to help get setups and get things to run more smoothly.

Marik, ill take that CF MM =)

Bug~

Smash Ace
OMGZ(HDH(HZ(HZ 400$ MM ANYONE GOGO I'M HYPED FOR THIS THANG GOSH

SHHH
OOOOWOW

MEEE
UURRR
mOVVOESSSS I'm going Marth on this tourney.
k $400 mm my MK against your CF best of 3. kthx.

and im the best screamer ever kbai.

also, if i dont place top 5 atleast im quitting brawl. im bringing my mario to this tourney!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I just play Kirby lmfao. I used to go to tournaments but I stopped after I hosted Combo Breaker, which was like...the first mixed tournament around here and in May, so I literally haven't played since then. I don't even have the game. I'll just like...watch some videos/read **** on the Kirby boards and play friendlies there. I don't think I'll have enough money to enter both that and Melee though :(

idea

Smash Master
This thread is amazing now. Vic you need to scream like a Japanese school girl during the commentary. Also yeah, I'll ****ing do commentary rofl. I'll be like...

HOLY ****ING **** PEOPLE

HE GOT HIT

HE ****ING GOT HIT
assuming i come, can i do some commentary with you? two melee people commentating on brawl matches would be hilarious.

lmfao yeah.

WHACK....WHACK....WHACK

lmfao best commentary ever @ EVO
additional support for why it would be a good idea. evo commentary was made funnier by him not knowing what he was talking about. :bee:

Bug~

Smash Ace
assuming i come, can i do some commentary with you? two melee people commentating on brawl matches would be hilarious.

additional support for why it would be a good idea. evo commentary was made funnier by him not knowing what he was talking about. :bee:
2 brawl only players commenting melee matches would be hilarious as well

SF4 > all

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol i still dont understand why the meleerers bash brawl still..

its a video game whether you like or not doesnt matter how easy it is to play or how fun. your not stating any facts about the fun factor, its your own opinion..

some people enjoy slow games some enjoy fast ones.

its all opinion. keep it to yourself.

Desh

Smash Ace

its a video game whether you like or not doesnt matter how easy it is to play or how fun. your not stating any facts about the fun factor, its your own opinion..

lol i wouldnt bash brawl, actually i wouldnt suggest me commentating melee either LOL,
I'd like trashtalk for people :chuckle:

ask stos
XD

oh. and i wanna play some brawl, i'd enter singles but i have no munz
lol, i play murio n rob =D

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Hi! plz sign me up 4 Brawl... coming from Waterloo. thx!
No prob. I got your PM.

do you cg with your ice climbers/ice babies?
What city are you from?

This.

oh. and i wanna play some brawl, i'd enter singles but i have no munz
lol, i play murio n rob =D
Lol I heard about your sick Brawl+ ROB. Mine is pretty crazy too.

We should ROB ditto MM. =D

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol steve, just stop asking XD
its clear he isnt readin your posts and or ignores them.
so just ask when he gets there.
there'll probably be lots of people who didnt say they were coming who are coming.

SmashCentralOfficial

Lozl. It's going to suck if they don't know about the venue fee.

I don't have a problem with not letting people in =P.

Also, where are you? School JUST ended and you can't be home yet. When are you coming over? Is that Dudley in your sig?

I have many questions.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

lmao yeah, that would be awesome
2 brawl only players commenting melee matches would be hilarious as well

SF4 > all
lol yeah. I support.
lol i still don't understand why the melee-ers bash brawl still..

it's a video game whether you like or not; doesn't matter how easy it is to play or how fun. you're not stating any facts about the fun factor; its your own opinion..

it's all opinion. keep it to yourself.
Fixed. Secretly a proofreader.

Anyway, he's not bashing the game. If you're gonna call people out on stuff, do it in a PM so that no one else gets dragged into it. I'm doing this out in the open because I want this to catch so more people do this stuff in PMs. Please excuse the irony.

Besides, it just ruins the hype.

SmashCentralOfficial

Hypeeeeee. tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow is the big day
tomorrow is the big day? isnt it sunday?
What are you talking about lol, it's Thursday today. Tomorrow would be Friday.
LMFAO. Tomorrow is Friday! Even if the tourny WAS on Saturday, it wouldn't be tomorrow. Omg Cyan you're fkn hilarious. =P

omg live stream the matches. i'll be there in spirit =D
OMG WE SHOULD TRY. ASK CHRIS.

Steve is going to beat chris.
$5

i<3uchris
Lmfao, thanks for your support Brenjamin.

SmashCentralOfficial

There's internet in a certain corner, but that's because it's the wireless signal coming from my Brother-In-Laws house that's right beside the venue lmao.

ALSO.

ANTI-DESH HYPE. DESH SUCKS LOLOLOL.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Percon I'll MM you in Snake Dittos.

I'm still not 100% sure about making this, I really hope I can though. I'm aiming for Top 8 at the very least. Anything lower and I will RAGE

No bracket **** this time, don't let me be put me against the two best players in a row like LBT lol.

Also, will there be pools?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
You fool, I said tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow. as in tomorrow (friday) tomorrow's (sat) tomorrow (sun)

u guyz are stoopid lol

Top Bottom