• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Things are starting to look bad..
Koka is supposed to give me a ride, but I can't call Long Distance for some reason, and she hasn't been on MSN. If someone who knows her could please call her ASAP and tell her to get on MSN and talk to me or to call me.
i was talking to her like two days ago and asked her is shes going she said maybe.

its go time couple more days.

all mm and finals should be recorded.

yo steve you down for streaming?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Srtm: ye i told her and he agree with the ditto.

Desh saturday night is gonna be so sexed.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
STEVE CAN WE REP MELEE AND BE DRUNK ON SUNDAY?

OMFGGGG HYPEEEEEEEEE

CAN I NOT WEAR PANTS LOL?

CAPS LoL

no homo

I do want a giant orgy though

then I can grab a picture off some hentai website and be like LOL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

...then get banned

TROLL ACCOUNTS FTW

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
STEVE CAN WE REP MELEE AND BE DRUNK ON SUNDAY?

OMFGGGG HYPEEEEEEEEE

CAN I NOT WEAR PANTS LOL?

CAPS LoL

no homo

I do want a giant orgy though

then I can grab a picture off some hentai website and be like LOL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

...then get banned

TROLL ACCOUNTS FTW
i dont even think were going to be able to play sunday LOOOOL.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im gonna **** up a whole group of ***** luigis.

yo all young titans gonna be present on this ***** equipped with crack.

Desh: just **** up steve and imma buy you a draaaank.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
yo steve you down for streaming?
Chris has the GB, so ask him.

You can confirm Michigan for this as well.

Lain
NoJ
Judge
Yes
No
Wtf Michigan. Hype. Anther!!!!!
dear desh,

please fuck steve up =)

sincerely, david
Lol not a chance. =D

YOUR NEWS IS SOOOOOooOOooOoOOO LATE.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Apparently I'm coming to this. Bug I'll team with you if you want, you can look at my placement at oin2 or something if you want. I'm not Ally but I'm decent at this game =P

EDIT: Bringing recording equipment. Btw I was wondering, what do people use to do record commentary?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Alright, in response to Steve's mention of food in the first post: a snack bar would be really good if you can basically do what Combo Breaker/Caketown/Starfurry series has done, meaning you would have to get some outside party to run it. If you can do that, I imagine you would be able to cover the food costs easily. On the other hand, finding people to run it would be troublesome, so only do it if you can get them.

On the other hand, I don't mind walking a long way to find food places. Is there any chance you can post up the nearest food place or something? I know you're really busy, but this is necessary;)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, if I can carry my Melee+ Gamecube as well, I'll bring it.

Are Brawl Infinites and ChainGrabs banned? It'll be really gay if they are lol.

And are we going to have time for lots of friendlies? Like we had at Mikey7's Mississauga Tournament?

Also, holy **** ****ing hyyyyyyyyyype.

SmashCentralOfficial

Alright, in response to Steve's mention of food in the first post: a snack bar would be really good if you can basically do what Combo Breaker/Caketown/Starfurry series has done, meaning you would have to get some outside party to run it. If you can do that, I imagine you would be able to cover the food costs easily. On the other hand, finding people to run it would be troublesome, so only do it if you can get them.

On the other hand, I don't mind walking a long way to find food places. Is there any chance you can post up the nearest food place or something? I know you're really busy, but this is necessary;)
Nahh we're not doing the Grmom-Grdad kitchen thing.
I'll probably just be having pop and chips. And these a Chinese place and a Pizza place within walking distance iirc.

Well, the food places are right down the street from my brother in laws house, and he lives so clsoe to the venue that you can steal his Wireless Internet Connection, so I'm guessing the food places are close.

Never mind post.
MAKE ME.

SmashCentralOfficial

OMG 2 MORE DAYS HYPEEEE.

Also, this is probably Brampton's first real tournament. Go Brampton/Me.

I might have another one in July since Ulevo is already having one in August (I wanted to do Aug since it's my birthday month).

WIGI

Smash Champion
OK so i wont need a partenr UNLESS kc does NOT come.

and steve am i helping staff or no? you havn't answered.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Yayyy hype.

NoJ, if you're reading this, $2 Bo3 GW dittos MM? :) We didn't get a chance at LBT when you came.

Top Bottom