• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

5ive

Smash Champion
I'm in scarborough. I would appreciate a drop to VP station, but any station will do.

EDIT: Any Brampton people who can bring me to Bramalea or wherever the Go Bus is, please help.

I have a ride to go to the venue, but no ride home : (

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Sadface. A lot of flops on TVs like the week before the tourny makes me sadface.

I can bring 2 for sure, and a third is a maybe. My friend might let me use his huge one, but I don't know if my dad wants to take it. Same with Andy. He has a huge one but it's impossible to carry.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm in scarborough. I would appreciate a drop to VP station, but any station will do.

EDIT: Any Brampton people who can bring me to Bramalea or wherever the Go Bus is, please help.

I have a ride to go to the venue, but no ride home : (
the great raynex will wave his fairy wand and make rides appear. don't worry

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sadface. A lot of flops on TVs like the week before the tourny makes me sadface.

I can bring 2 for sure, and a third is a maybe. My friend might let me use his huge one, but I don't know if my dad wants to take it. Same with Andy. He has a huge one but it's impossible to carry.
Oooh, you're not like what I'm gonna be saying then...

I can only bring one TV. I realized that in order to get the other two, I have to go back to my parent's house (which is way out of the way)... **** that :urg:

5ive

Smash Champion
the great raynex will wave his fairy wand and make rides appear. don't worry
:o O SHI-
If you can actually drive me, i have to confirm it later on today. I still MIGHT not be able to go. 75% chance I can go though.

Thanks btw.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
:o O SHI-
If you can actually drive me, i have to confirm it later on today. I still MIGHT not be able to go. 75% chance I can go though.

Thanks btw.
Hmmm... there's a chance I could help out here....

So you say you just want to make it to Toronto? Or even the local GO station?
I mean... where would actually be ideal for you, in Toronto?

5ive

Smash Champion
First off, how much room do you have. I have ONE other friend that needs a ride. Btw, Raynex, that one other friend is Eugene.

If you can drop us off at finch station or something, it would be great.
btw, ZedF, if you DO drive us, what time will we be leaving? Around 10? or before that.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I'll probably be reaching the venue by 10am, so hopefully I can get a few friendlies in because I haven't played anyone in Brawl for at least a week (AI is too garbage to practice with).

If anyone is looking for me I'll be the guy walking around with the Red Raptors hat on...lol.

Hopefully things run smoothly tomorrow.

Desh

Smash Ace
IF ALL YOU MOFFUUGGAS DUN BRINGZ ME MAI TV'S
IM AXPLODE YOUR INNARDS WITH A TIME BOMB. BUT YOU'LL BE IN A PLEXI GLASS CAGE, SO AFTER THEY AXPLODE.
YOU GON B COVERED IN YOUR INNARDS.
IT WILL NOT BE NICE.

HEED MY WARNING YOU PEONS!

-evil cackle- yada yada,

so yeah. hype

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
First off, how much room do you have. I have ONE other friend that needs a ride. Btw, Raynex, that one other friend is Eugene.

btw, ZedF, if you DO drive us, what time will we be leaving? Around 10? or before that.
I can only ship you. No way your friend will fit.

I sent you a PM.

idea

Smash Master
k. definitely coming now.

will bring wii/brawl/no melee disc =( or wiimote actually, haha

and i'll take a power bar cause i noticed i confirmed for one a while back.

D

Deleted member

Yo SUP I need help with directions

My girlfriend tells me I gotta head to Union and take the Go bus into Bramalea or something like that - how do I get to the venue from the Go bus stop? SLASH Go TRAIN? Cause my melee prodigy teammate and myself may take the train.

HELP PLS

worldjem7

Smash Ace

Raynex posting:

i said id make one appear, not actually drive you. i don't have a car. lol

D

Deleted member

Yo SUP I need help with directions

My girlfriend tells me I gotta head to Union and take the Go bus into Bramalea or something like that - how do I get to the venue from the Go bus stop? SLASH Go TRAIN? Cause my melee prodigy teammate and myself may take the train.

HELP PLS
Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kyle and the melee gang- how are you guys getting to this?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha these results should be hype, seems to be a lot of up and comers and high level brawlers.

Watch out for Suzaku! He tricks you by playing with a wiimote, don't be fooled!

5ive

Smash Champion
omfg, my ride options are messed. PK Ow said he might be able to drop me, but hasn't responded to my PM's yet. I'm still questionable.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Hahaha these results should be hype, seems to be a lot of up and comers and high level brawlers.

Watch out for Suzaku! He tricks you by playing with a wiimote, don't be fooled!
WIIMOTE ON IT'S SIDE?!

I don't believe this.

3 hours and 17 minutes left...
Lol wtf? That would make it midnight, and my tournament doesn't start at midnight. So you fail. =D

Sachertorte

Smash Cadet
well **** son.

I've got my ride all planned out already, :p

Um. I'll just tell my ride to get lost in Brampton or something, if not, I'll just wait for you there.. What does the place look like?

Top Bottom