• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

-!-

Smash Lord
no man, can't do that lol. I once had a shot of patron while in houston, TX and man did I just immediately spit it back out after choking on it, even made a hawt asian waitress sad :( I have no guts for it lol
****, but that was patron >_> Tequila is the real **** hahaha but if you don't wanna it's cool... Dittos as always ^.<

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
My car:

ME
Chopz
8-Bit
DC
Lee?

Containing:
1 Laptop (8-bit)
1 Tv (8-bit)
1 Wii (Seibrik)
1 Gamecube (Chopz)
1 N64 (Seibrik)
1 Brawl (Seibirk)
2 Melee (Seibrik/Chopz)
1 Smash64 (Seibrik)
1 GoldenEye (Seibrik)
4 64 Controllers (Seibrik) * DONT BREAK NEAR PERFECT CONDITION!!

And most importantly of all

1 Phanny Pack (Seibrik)

Accepting any and all MM's in brawl, melee, or smash 64. 5 dollar minimum with a 1 dollar min on 64.

See ya'll tomorrow, be there 10 the latest.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
My car:

ME
Chopz
8-Bit
Faaggg
Lee?

Containing:
1 Laptop (8-bit)
1 Tv (8-bit)
1 Wii (Seibrik)
1 Gamecube (Chopz)
1 N64 (Seibrik)
1 Brawl (Seibirk)
2 Melee (Seibrik/Chopz)
1 Smash64 (Seibrik)
1 GoldenEye (Seibrik)
4 64 Controllers (Seibrik) * DONT BREAK NEAR PERFECT CONDITION!!

And most importantly of all

1 Phanny Pack (Seibrik)

Accepting any and all MM's in brawl, melee, or smash 64. 5 dollar minimum with a 1 dollar min on 64.

See ya'll tomorrow, be there 10 the latest.
fix'd.

oh and the beer better be import. imma drink it too. oh better be free too o.o

Darr06

Smash Cadet
Actually, registration won't start till 10. don't show up till 10. I'll be busy till 9:30

This is CRASHiC

nevershootme

Smash Master
livestream link: will be on once i arrive at the venue

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/smash-live-stream

IMPORTANT RULES:

-DO NOT TYPE "MONEY BACK" WHEN MY COMPUTER GOES DOWN, WHEN I GET BACK ON AND SEE THAT **** IM BANNING OR KICKING U FROM WATCHING IT.

-DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS AND READ THE ****ING TOPIC ABOVE THE CHAT. YOU WILL BE KICKED.

-NO I WON'T GIVE SHOUTOUTS AND **** CUZ IMMA BE PLAYING ALL ****ING DAY.

-CALLING A PLAYER "YOU SUCK" = BANNED.

if all else, follow on twitter for live updates (will be updating from cell phone)

www.twitter.com/nevershootme

Linguini

Smash Master
are you kidding? what kind of question is that?

Shiz lets team for genesis.

and how the **** is there any pride in brawl, stoops.

Master Raven

Smash Master
1. Seibrik (DDD/Snake)
2. Chops (Snake)
3. Shaky (Ness)
4. SheikSSBM (Luigi/Falco/Marth)

Forgot the rest

Seibrik's horizontal DI is complete utter **** tonight btw LOL

Was fun watching Chops win 3-1 the first set of grand finals.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yay i got 13th not bad at all

but seriously i gotta give shoutouts

shiz: it was really fun to meet you and have you sign my controller and stuff ;)
seibrik: as always way too good
chops: fun matches i still cant believe i won twice
ed: your way to good for giving me a ride all the way home
dc: it was fun to chill with you at the tourney and accepting the 1 dollar challenge next time we do another mm
r@vyn: thanks for the practice before but i wish i didnt pick frigate because i think i would have done better on halberd :( you did teach me alot of things i didnt know before though so thanks for that
mix: thanks for housing me and ed and playing the night before with us imma take your stock ;)
people we rode there with: you guys are all really cool if you were in one of the cars add me on here!!! cuz i dont remember all of your names
emowolf: i wish we got a chance to play :(
fuego fox: same goes for emowolf i just really wanted to play melee after the tourney was over
sheik ssbm: ur a really cool guy and same goes for you as well next time we play sum more ok?
shaky: pretty much the sickest ness EVER!!!
polt: sick yoshi still are stoked that you beat seibrik in a MM you can be mad pro son
dewdadash: good **** taking me out of losers yourr d3 is very good
that 1 guy who beat me in brackets the first time (cant remember name): hit me up i need to redeem myself
8-bit: that tie is too good it was also fun commentating live stream
crash: for someone who has never been to a tournament you did a pretty good job running it

thats it im sorry if i missed you because i liked everyone there one of the most fun tourneys i have ever been to

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
MK is banned and the results are still the usual (besides "Shaky" doing work)...:027:

:rolleyes:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
overall i think i think i leveled up from this :p. good ****. i lost to my own mindgames and meh wont happen again. :p btw shaky for president. and shaky sorry for the gas haha xD. next time ill have the good mileage car with a tv/screen gps and brawl :3

Shaky

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who played me, it was awesome :) If anyone has one of my matches saved in their wii pleaaaase upload them.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
It went alright I guess.
Wish I could have brought my laptop so that 8-bit wouldn't have been slammed with all that ****. I didn't feel quite comfortable taking over his laptop though I did offer several times.
I also shouldn't have left during when the singles brackets were being made, but I hadn't eaten all day.
Also, should have had a cell phone so people wouldn't have been 2 hours late and I could have given them directions, and maybe then we wouldn't have started three hours late and ran a melee tournament.
Chops, Seib, I know what you did.

Thanks to everyone who played me, it was awesome :) If anyone has one of my matches saved in their wii pleaaaase upload them.
8-bit got em.

Top Bottom