• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl (MK Banned) 5-23-09 Results. Cape Coral, FL

Life After Death

Smash Champion
to prove ya n1ggas wrong me and seibrik are doing double snake again at FG. lol the only reason we had a harder time without mk is cuz his snake is new to the tourney scene imagine if his snake had exp as much as his mk it be the same thing

-!-

Smash Lord
I thought he had been working on his Snake for a while now, he used it in a Out of State Tourney a while back against Judge (MK) close matches btw. But then again he prob did only used it for those characters he had problems with. idk, it was really fun seeing Grand Finals though... Both Doubles and Singles.

OverLade

Smash Hero
to prove ya n1ggas wrong me and seibrik are doing double snake again at FG. lol the only reason we had a harder time without mk is cuz his snake is new to the tourney scene imagine if his snake had exp as much as his mk it be the same thing
2. I kind of lean both ways in the double argument. I know Seib and Chops worked their ***** off for that win, more than they had to when they fight CO18 and RED HALBERD.
There is no SPACE in REDHALBERD. :mad:

AND it was AFRO and Seibrik that beat me and CO, not Chops seibrik. And yes, me and CO18 had never teamed, nor had I even been to a real tournament in months (nor did I even warm up the week before).

But basically, Seibriks snake was out of shape, like my MK was out of shape, which is why we didn't do as well as we could have. If Seibrik mained snake, his snake would do better in teams than his MK would have. Not saying that the character WOULDN'T make a difference pertaining to the particular matchups, but the difference wouldn't affect the outcome of the matchups much at all. Hence why the BEST teams do well, rather than the teams with the best characters.....

At national tourneys it just turns out most of the best players for top tier characters are there...

Master Raven

Smash Master
The way I see it master ravyn is that you are dumb as ****... get your **** right if they had mk it would have been 3-0 seibrik no second set I think anyone who saw tha matches would agree

because you didnt see the matches between mob and seibrik and chops they gave them a run for their money and even took a set of of their team the last set wen 2-3 seibrik
K, but even then I'm not exactly a fan of people ****-talking Seibrik or any other player for having to "actually put work" (generally speaking) into winning without MK, especially the **** EmoWolf was talking on 8-Bit's account in the live stream during grand finals. You do know Seibrik didn't win tournies right off the bat when he started using MK? CO18 took two or so sets off of him then. This discrimination against MK players in general is absolutely baffling.

Chops and Redhalberd are basically right, if Seibrik had as much Snake exp as he had with MK, the "3-0" you mentioned would more likely happen, albeit they'd actually have to work harder since MK is better overall than Snake.

Geou

Smash Apprentice
Good job to Shaky, making it to 3rd with Ness. All hail the King of PK Thunder!

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
especially the **** EmoWolf was talking on 8-Bit's account in the live stream during grand finals.
First off Fxck Raven and the MK you claim :laugh: talk all the shxt you want dawg I guess all Metaknights stick together. I ment everything that I said, and I agree with what Vampiro said, and that they did had to fight harder to win the matches. that doesnt change the fact that i can admit and respect that seibrik is the best in Fl, even with out mk you're still fXcking beast and i give you props for t hat, our matches where pretty good i got so nervious against you snake but good shXt.

I have too much respect for chops too, just too good. watching grand finals wa too good, considering that matchup of DD vs Snake. but over all Chop is too fXcking good!!! mad respct for him.

so raven, think what ever you want, but everyuthing i said is true, im sure im not the only one that thinks that. go tornado your way to victory dude. ohh and its "Emo^Wolf" btw, get it right dawg!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
haha thnx bro ur too gud also u just get nervous alot. but u gotta understand that seibrik doesnt use snake, and were gonna do double snake alot in teams now to prove it aint all mk that proves how gud seibrik is. u will see at fg and future tourneys

Life After Death

Smash Champion
its all about the nagging. if u ask enough ill def play u lol. just ont do it wen im in a really serious learning mode THEN ILL ignore u.

Master Raven

Smash Master
so raven, think what ever you want, but everyuthing i said is true, im sure im not the only one that thinks that. go tornado your way to victory dude. ohh and its "Emo^Wolf" btw, get it right dawg!
k

get daired

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
haha thnx bro ur too gud also u just get nervous alot. but u gotta understand that seibrik doesnt use snake, and were gonna do double snake alot in teams now to prove it aint all mk that proves how gud seibrik is. u will see at fg and future tourneys
thnkss mann that meanss alot comingg from youu dawwgg. but i knowww i gett too nervouse epecially when im against people thatva are know like seibrik or afro i bugg out at the last minuteee. nd i know thts a fact that seibrikk is really good too he desevres to be up there in number ! and soundss ghood you guys will be doing doble snakes man im going to Florida gaming for my birthday/ggraduation so ill see you theree mann you still have to teach me somethings mann you gotta make me your apprentice lol but real talk man i cant wait to see your doble snake interesting to se ho you guys do. goo luck an and ill ssee you at flG dawwg

@raven: k Dawwg

AfroQT

Smash Master
ElVampiro your ******** if you think that Seibrik didnt have to work harder NOT PLAYING HIS MAIN. Obviously when someone switches to a character that isnt their main, its going to become more difficult.

And who cares if he worked harder, the results stayed the same. Seibriks snake doesnt even have experience give it a month and it'll be as good as mine or chops.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman

K, but even then I'm not exactly a fan of people ****-talking Seibrik or any other player for having to "actually put work" (generally speaking) into winning without MK, especially the **** EmoWolf was talking on 8-Bit's account in the live stream during grand finals. You do know Seibrik didn't win tournies right off the bat when he started using MK? CO18 took two or so sets off of him then. This discrimination against MK players in general is absolutely baffling.

Chops and Redhalberd are basically right, if Seibrik had as much Snake exp as he had with MK, the "3-0" you mentioned would more likely happen, albeit they'd actually have to work harder since MK is better overall than Snake.
Lol Do you think you have A big **** because you talk **** over the internet? Im not going to hate on you though because in my opinion you are a dumb mofo on that exact spelling. Seibrek is unreputedly the best in fl this to only proves it further you are just too ****ing ******** to realize that snake is not seibreks main therefore it is likely that it is not as good as his MK is there a problem saying that No if he had been playing sanke for months im sure it would have been much harder **** but seibrek has to fill snakes character b4 that happens which because he is so good shouldn't take long.

Ive talked to seibrik and im str8 with him so how am i ****talking him

And BTW RAVEN I was talking more than wolf on 8-bits account do you think im a ******** too if soo well see how big your E-**** is in real life.

GET AT ME
emo wolf, you'll meet master raven in july. chops we still haven't had our serious friendly set -_-; we keep forgetting or u just feel like ignoring me :(
The amopunt you whine you should change your name to emo-bit.

ElVampiro your ******** if you think that Seibrik didnt have to work harder NOT PLAYING HIS MAIN. Obviously when someone switches to a character that isnt their main, its going to become more difficult.

And who cares if he worked harder, the results stayed the same. Seibriks snake doesnt even have experience give it a month and it'll be as good as mine or chops.
I dont understand as to why you think that I am trying to discredit his skillz

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

Great. More Snakes in Florida. :ohwell:

Top Bottom