• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess of Light-A Zelda Combo Vid by Darkatma

Ares726

Smash Ace
Nice video man. Good combos, good editing, good music. I had to put my hand over the screen for the first minute so I wouldn't see the spoiler, but other than that it was good stuff.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Nice video man. Good combos, good editing, good music. I had to put my hand over the screen for the first minute so I wouldn't see the spoiler, but other than that it was good stuff.
Haha Thanks. Yea spoilers. I hope the last 3 seconds doesnt count as a spoiler ;P That was my favorite part of the vid!

Good Stuff, Darkatma. ^_^
Thanks :p I like Elana's more aesthetically appealing zelda too :p

I too Main Zelda darkatma, yours is not bad aganist foxs but how about peaches or falcos? Man I tell you of all my 7 years playing this game they are the most annoying matches.
I actually play my friend's peach a lot. it's quite a good matchup, just learn how to catch turnips, and proper spacing. Because zelda's fair and bair come out faster than all of peach's aerials except for the nair, you can easily knock peach out of her float canceling. just be careful with her grabs and space well. On the ground you want to pop peach up for a lightning kick, and you can do that with dair, dash attack, (sometimes a grab), and often sh bairs or fairs out of your shield. Peach is one of zelda's more even matchups, and you should do well provided that you're patient and space well. (yea that was redundant -_-)

Good falcos are tough.. you gotta be careful around platforms, because they can maneuver much better on them, and try to get a grab in sometimes, even though it's near impossible against a good falco. often sh retreating bairs or fairs can work out of shield (DI with analog stick, aerial with c stick). And 3 bairs kills a falco most of the time. just space well again. ftilt can lead to combos, so can a well timed upB

Top Bottom