• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prisoner's Dilemma Mafia- Fish

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
But don't actually replace me until Sunday. I want to be able to finish my reread and stuff before I'm gone.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
V/LA for two weeks? O_o

If that's the case we may have to finish the game toDay, unless Dark Horse allows replacements in Lylo.

The optiumum strategy is to No Lynch in this scenario. 4 players, 1 SK, 1 kill per night. If we lynch tonight it goes down to 3, SK kills, we are down to two and then SK wins by default. 25% chance of killing the SK.

If we no lynch and the SK kills someone, then it goes to a 33% chance with only 3 people remaining.

I'm not really keen on rushing the lynch. I need to do a re-read, as does everyone else, and that takes time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Doesn't really matter. If we No Lynch and the SK doesn't kill then we're in the same position we are now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No. We were all pretty inactive.

Mod: Request prod on Kuz

Two replacements needed in lylo? -_-;;

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sup Nabe.

Quick recap:

Serial Killer is alive
There are four of us left
Kuz is currently inactive
No Lynch is the best option for today given that the kill would bring us down to three, giving us a higher chance at hitting the SK at random

pretty much the consensus is No Lynch, reread during Night phase, figure out who should die tomorrow.

Day 2 was kind of a sham. I was rooting for Kuzinator to be a lynch choice, but given we are in lylo I'm just going to come in from a fresh face.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kuz has been not posting for a day plans a half.

OS has been here being OS.

July died so Kevin won and removed himself.

We are looking for the serial killer right now and want to NL to see if it is compulsive or not with a lot of ? Marks running around.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah. We can probably just find out from DH because that sort of info in a open set-up is known to be open to the town. It could be kept hidden but it seems silly to have that much.

Regardless, No Lynch is the best option it seems from the way things are set-up. However, no need to rush since me and Nabe just replaced, OS. We can still read up and get some thoughts out in the case one of us are the one targetted by the NK.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well then we are definitely no lynching.

SK is in Zen's slot (RR) or Overswarm. Really am doubting BSL(Nabe) was scum and just town so far on my D1 read.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can see a case for OS mafia but not really OSindy, I see more of a case for ZenIndy. Almost finished D1. D1 was over half the game and D2/D3 were less than that? Weird.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha the multi-posts. Yeah I am pretty sure on Zen being the indy.

BSL was a strong town read of mine because I definitely do not see him doing the things he did as scum, either faction. He was completely willing to be lynched and also his reaction to the pressure was fine by me. He didn't try and swing it to anyone, he just said "Lynch me, then follow my reads when I flip town." which read as townie who honestly didn't care about being lynched. He felt convicted in his scum-read (albeit, they were all wrong) but he pushed them. Nothing about his play screams indy unlike the other two who are left who definitely have worse vibes than BSL.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
OS usually hits a town lean on D1 with me, mostly with his plan and how he approaches it.

It is hard to see him as scum unless he has Mates. Indy is the hardest to catch scum OS, since now we know only a SKer is left.

That said.

Vote: No Lynch

Putting it there.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm fully caught up if you are waiting on me. Nabe can say when he is ready for votes to start going.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@mod request votecount

pretty sure just ryu is voting for NL. I'll "hammer" the NL when it's L-1 if no one else does first.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I want Nabe to get a chance to talk before/say anything before we decide to end the day.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Personallly I think just getting reads out is all that is needed from everyone before we hammer a NL so when one of the people here die we get something to look back on.

J elaborate on ZenSKer.

Still think Kuz is best bet for SKer as well, but I'm not sure about the kills since I can see them being shots looking for scum on both Soup and July, rather than randomized via Kuz not being around at all.

Top Bottom