• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Attention on deck!

Who can house people in December...!?!

Calling all cars! I need to know who might be able to let a few people stay over at their house for a weekend on the weekend of December 15th - 16th!

And guess what? I'm gonna do it confirmed/unconfirmed list-style!! :psycho:

If you for sure are able to house some people, let me know approximately how many you could handle. If you think you might be able to house some people, say so and then let me know when you find out for sure. Sounds good? Ja!

CONFIRMED HOUSING
  • RJM, MICH, JIN
    • xXx-NoobKing-xXx
    • Blunted_Object10
    • Kage
    • Jarc
  • BackItch - (10)
    • LemonLau
UNCONFIRMED HOUSING
  • =] - (5)
    • Janitor
    • K Lover
  • Kithkin - (2)

kithkin

Smash Champion
but these are not until someone makes them more pertinent.

is there a number were trying to cover so far? like a number of people who will need housing?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad. Thanks for housing me and Sean. If my dad offers to drive both ways, you won't need to. I don't think my dad will let me stay at a random stranger's house unless he meets you and your parents first btw.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
It's a matter of comfort, I guess.
We have enough room here for sleeping bags 'n stuff. We can provide a roof over their heads, but not much else.
I think it would be pushing it to host more than 10 people, but if we have to, we might be able to.

And that depends on how close people want to sleep to eachother. :p

Stack 'em to the ceiling if we have too!

Punky

Smash Rookie
I'm going to ask are not most of you guys big gamers I'm hoping i am right in asumming u all are so why don't all you guys smoke weed? in my experience it makes me play better and i just end up having a better time or are some of you in the closet?

hope my question makes sense.

oh ya i think Baker Derek Dustin and my self are coming again to the tournament i was wondering if it was on Sunday again at the same time to right?

sry im on the wrong acount this is really QAZTHECRAZY

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
At Melees End? Its Saturday and Sunday.

I don't smoke weed or any drug for that matter but im sure a few of the smashers do. I think Levi does. Some smashers i know of do E. Course, doing drugs of any kind is never a good thing. =/

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Don't smoke @ melee's end. A tournament on the east coast was just ruined cuz people were smoking in the halls and the super came in and kicked everyone out. Including superboom, who travelled from fort sask. >_>

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
The Complete Smasher's Guide to Horticulture

oh ya i think Baker Derek Dustin and my self are coming again to the tournament i was wondering if it was on Sunday again at the same time to right?
Well, it's just a few pages back, but yes, I can repeat the base details:

Sunday, August 26th - 1:00 PM

Also, who's Dustin....and for that matter, what are your guys's names again? Wasn't there a Jeremiah...or was that you?

Sorry, this flood of new people and the large December tournament have me in a bit of a confused rut.

I'm going to ask are not most of you guys big gamers I'm hoping i am right in asumming u all are so why don't all you guys smoke weed? in my experience it makes me play better and i just end up having a better time or are some of you in the closet?
I'm sure it's primarily because the base foundation of the community was comprised largely of people between the ages of 15 and 17. As I'm sure you recall, high schools are fed some pretty intense anti-drug, anti-smoking, anti-everything propaganda these days that are just destined to scare the daylights out of parents, so in addition to being a relatively foreign concept to a lot of players, it's also extremely bad advertising on the public relations side of things.

For instance, the bi-weeklies would come to a very abrupt and permanent halt if we sent everyone home smelling like Endonesia in their parents' cars; there'd be police banging on our door just hours after handing out the prize money, no doubt.

In short, please employ some restraint during tournament hours. :)

I think Levi does.
Priceless, Victor. Priceless. :cool:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
true but u have to admit weed is no worse that booze and smokes
Thats a childish excuse. Alchohol and tobacco are both terrible products that harm the body. Weed and other drugs are just as bad if not worse. That does not give you an excuse to smoke weed or do any other drug. Thinking so is idiotic to say the least. Weed is illegal while tobacco and alchohol are not, they are only legal for those over 18.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Legal or not, it does not mean its okay to do. Its not illegal to shove crayons up your ***, does that mean you should do it?

If you have to smoke weed or whatever, take it outside and try to be considerate, i can't stand seeing people smoking with kids near them and what not. People at my school go into alleys and smoke weed, including few of my friends. After that i end having to sit by them in class and they smell.

Of topic, In Seattle, this hobo punk had a sign that said "Get a punk drunk." I lol'd.

Punky

Smash Rookie
I'll gladly smoke my pot outside and away from anyone who doesn't want anything to do with it.
But there's no way I'm not smoking it, I just will go far away and do it and then come back. :D

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
It is illegal to dye margarine pink in Maine; so much for the laws.

I'll try to come...parents will leave Calgary and go back to the island on the 26th I think...What time does it start?
Well...:p

Well, it's just a few pages back, but yes, I can repeat the base details:

Sunday, August 26th - 1:00 PM
Thats a childish excuse. Alchohol and tobacco are both terrible products that harm the body. Weed and other drugs are just as bad if not worse. That does not give you an excuse to smoke weed or do any other drug. Thinking so is idiotic to say the least. Weed is illegal while tobacco and alchohol are not, they are only legal for those over 18.
I'd suggest moving this discussion to the Debate Hall if it didn't require you to write an essay, be judged on your views and then get a super special coloured name. Either way, I would prefer if new players were welcomed into the fold, rather than being told they are idiotic "to say the least" for weed by a bunch of uninformed people who haven't even touched the stuff in their lives. He politely and fairly asked a question and received baseless judgement and sarcastic criticisms in return. The non-drinking, non-smoking, straight-edge folks of the world don't need to be so righteous. Unfortunately, it usually takes a drink or two to make them realize that! :)

qazthecrazy

Smash Rookie
Well...:p

I'd suggest moving this discussion to the Debate Hall if it didn't require you to write an essay, be judged on your views and then get a super special coloured name. Either way, I would prefer if new players were welcomed into the fold, rather than being told they are idiotic "to say the least" for weed by a bunch of uninformed people who haven't even touched the stuff in their lives. He politely and fairly asked a question and received baseless judgement and sarcastic criticisms in return. The non-drinking, non-smoking, straight-edge folks of the world don't need to be so righteous. Unfortunately, it usually takes a drink or two to make them realize that! :)
well put rim job master lol and by the way guys i was not asking people to smoke weed or even be around when i smoke it i was just asking how u guys felt on the matter im a nice guy that understands if people dont want to be around certin things oh and by the way i never planed on smoking it at the tournament oh and the reason i didnt put this in another fourm is because i wanted to ask people that i would be meeting in real life not people from edmonton or what ever so sry janator if i broke ur fourm rules or some thing

looking foward to playing with u guys on sunday oh ya will there be food this time? or do i have to go to the store again:urg:

qazthecrazy

Smash Rookie
ya man its just a joke it was some thing mich said and now when i think of randel i think of rjm then i thing rim job master so if he wants to get mad blame mich lol sry rjm if i got u mad

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Its not illegal to shove crayons up your ***, does that mean you should do it?
If people want to shove crayons up ANY hole in their body, I'm okay with that. I would just ask they don't do it around me.
You can leave bit for a bit, do your shove'n and come back, I really don't care what you do.

It's not something I would ever do, but if people enjoy it and it is done respectfully, who are we to judge?

edit-
Oh yah, on-topic stuff: I might have to leave the tourney early. Like 4:30 ish...

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I hope you ment to say that in a friendly way. Not everyong takes being called a rim job master lightly.
I am not just a rim job master, I am THE rim job master. :laugh: As wretched as the nickname is, I must learn to embrace it to some extent; it's obviously not going away!

That said, feel free to call me whatever you want. I am not damaged easily.

qazthecrazy

Smash Rookie
so you guys dont even drink.... whut do you do at parties then? oh and rjm blame mich for the rim job thing cuse i learned it form him oh and by the way guys their not crayons their pencils.;)

kithkin

Smash Champion
I bet I am the most straight edge. or was when the bi-weeklies started. not sure if a girlfriend counts for anything.

again most of us dont drink due to being underage.

edit: so we drink non alchoholic beverages? and have good clean fun?

Punky

Smash Rookie
Janitor; That was priceless.
And you get to be in my sig.

****ING SIG WORK DAMMIT!!! >:OOO

Top Bottom