• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Probably already known but..

DracoKun

Smash Cadet
Sorry, noob alert again. But I was curious to know if anyone knew that Force Palm could spike (I think..?) while someone is on a ledge? I tried it on Final Destination in practice against Gannondorf. He had to be at 50% Damage to do so without Aura buff. Though this is probably not practical since doing that is a bit hard (and slow) to get off.

Reason as to why it spikes (or is it meteor? Sorry, I'm still learning techniqualities) is the person he hits is knocked into the platform then sent spiraling quite fast to the pit below. But you guys probably knew that and I need to continue watching more of Inner Fire and read here more and stop sounding like a complete scrub ._.;

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Its a stage spike -- any move that has knockback that hits someone into the underside of the stage will result in them being richocheted off and downward. The easiest way to get a stage spike with Lucario is with Dair and Bair respectively.

DracoKun

Smash Cadet
Gotcha Thanks for the tip. <_<; I always had problems with doing that though lol Ah well, I needs more practice.

Top Bottom