• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Probably the biggest Brawl Tourney yet: Nintendo World, NY

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Well folks, what most of you were waiting for, the Nintendo World tournament is officially next Sunday April 6th. I went there and signed up for it already so if you see a guy in his old teens with a long sleeve skull shirt, long hair and his Brawl name "M~J" then you've met me =).

By the way, I was surprised that I was about #14 in the list, the tourney hasn't advertise yet but don't be fooled, as soon as they put the advertising on their website and their TVs, the list will be full within a few days so hurry. I'm pretty sure I'll meet a lot of you there so see ya there xD.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Is Nintendo World, of course is free. Again, is Nintendo, of course there's going to be some big prize... hopefully a worthy one >.>...

HAYAKU

Smash Rookie
Is Nintendo World, of course is free. Again, is Nintendo, of course there's going to be some big prize... hopefully a worthy one >.>...
can we sign up at da door on the day of the tourney or dis it have 2 be before hand?

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
What omegawhitemage is likely true, they ARE known for having gay rules. On their Pokemon tournament they had rules so bad it caused me to hate them (No Japanese Pkmns and No Legendaries but Palkia and Dialga? WTF?).

Website is http://nintendoworldstore.com/

Rules, there won't be items so one fear less. However, sorry to say this but I'm afraid it will be a 4p FFA to get rid of the people faster, it was that way on the Melee tourney years ago. But hey, look at the positive side, at least you won't be paying a penny to enter, and hopefully, no gay stages either.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I called the store today and they said that they are going to only use wii-mote and nunchuk. Cannot bring your own stuff and I heard there going to use MLG rules. Here's the # to the place 646 459 0800. The manager still needs to give the ok for the rules but it's looking good

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Anyone actually signed up? Trust me, I just did for the heck of it, I got nothing to lose since there's no fee.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Pro tourney... probably worst tourney I've ever been at. 4p ffa, items on at Med, 3 Min Points Match and I had a ****ed up controller >_>.

I get a Pokeball and I call out a Goldeen, that's pro skills right there... My ****ed up controller didn't let me do smashes or simply jump properly... A little girl Volt Tackled herself to the finals, what a tourney this turned out to be...

Top Bottom